• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom There's no place like home (hell)

Wynterrose

I'm giving in to my intrusive thoughts..
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello and welcome to Ozzie's! I see a lot of sexy faces in the crowd tonight! But enough about that.... let me welcome our lovely co-host, Wynter to the stage! Don't get any weird ideas, you freaks! Stay in your seats, and enjoy the show!

This is a roleplay that takes place in the helluva boss world. It is based around the characters Jimbo, and Wynter. This story takes place starting out in the lust ring, where Jimbo bumps into Wynter shortly before an interview to work at Ozzie's.

Wynter-> Wynterrose Wynterrose
Jimbo-> PyroOvalord PyroOvalord

This ring of Hell was one helluva weird place. Already it was proving to be quite the adventure in of itself to even reach this place that proposed a tantalizing offer of employment. Because ever since Jimbo had stepped out of the elevator systems, everything was just soooo bright and, err, naughty... Okay, bit stupid to *not* have known that was going to naturally come when this ring of Hell is friggin' literally known as the ring of Lust... But still! The little Imp was outta his comfort zone from his usual home turf, which now seemed oh soo far away. All the way back up at the Pride ring. It was no wonder that some of the locals here seemed to give him that, uhh... 'weird' lookover. No one EVER was doing that back at Imp City! It overall just didn't help his anxiety one bit.

It was after another awkward pass-by from a giggling Demon when Jimbo came to a stop. Holding up the pamphlet before him for examination, he had only realized just now how he hadn't even properly *read* this thing. He was just all whilly-nilly to head on out and make his mommy proud upon her telling him all about how a big opportunity showed up for them to get more money. So, he held out the depiction of Ozzie's before him. Lowering it then as it matched identically to the real thing before him. But now with a HUUUUUGE ass line of people out there! All waiting to get in! W-what in the actual Hell?! He had the interview soon and he was going to already cock it all up! Did... Did he really have to line up all the way at the back?! Was he meant to camp out months in advance for the position? Like... Like some sort of test of commitment? The array of stupid thoughts weren't helping him one bit. Because the realization of such had his black pupils shrink in his dismay. A bead of sweat travelled down the side of his red head.

Okay, relax. Deep breaths. There was no way that was it. Or at least, that was the only other option to just... Walking straight up to the main entrance. With everybody watching him. Staring. That sounded bad but not nearly as bad as needing five to six working business days to know if he could get the job. So with seemingly no other choice, he worked up the inner strength to the weird looking bouncer. Did he lose his shirt in a fight or something? Nevertheless, they caught his attention upon approaching them sheepishly past the barrier. Looking on down with a raised brow to the small runt that brazenly stepped up to them.

"Hi... I need in. Right now." Jimbo's voice spoke calmly up to towering imp. Both his body language and tone appearing to challenge them in spite of it.

W...WHAT THE FUCK?! That's literally NOT how he wanted that come out! And now he was left screaming internally to himself! Now he was gonna have one black eye with the other still white, if he was lucky! AND without the stupid job, either! Oh fuck how he wished someone would just pluck his stupid ass out of this situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back