• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy There's a Beat

@Moonstruckforest

yea , I have to buy a new one off amazon , Ive had this laptop for a few years and this is my third charger within about a year and a half two years >.> my first one busted and I figured "Hey its a few years old" so I got a new one and was super careful with it and it busted in like 8 months , and this one last , well sense later December early January so not very long >.< but , I just got a school laptop (Im doing online schooling this year) but Im very reluctant to use it for several reasons~

Last edited by a moderator:
xP well I have to get an Okay from Envy2018 , luckily I know him IRL so Ill shoot him a text tommarrow , otherwise only cardiac sunshine (tho I think she'll be starting late as she hasnt been on in like 2 and a half weeks )

Oh mygod I'm so sorry I haven't been on recently!! Life got to me for a while there, and I don't have many (really any tbh) active RPs that keep me checking the site, so I tend to forget to look since i don't have e-mail notifications set up. I am! Totally ready though!

Sorry for the wait @MissingBolt !!

@Iurden blue

Well I added the first post so you guys can start and Il hop in in prolly 20 mins when I get back

Again guys , I edited the first post into the In Character RP .-. sooo....ready whenever you guys are....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back