• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy There's a Beat {Revamped}

MissingBolt

Inactive , But This Place Is In My Thoughts
Early on , the Human Race took a turn , wrapping our genes around Music and Sound , Music is now apart of our Everyday lives , to a huge Extent , effecting our Architecture and Physical Appearance , Everybody represents Different types of Music, some people look like a typical human , while others look more Animal like or Robotic , ect. , and Towns are Split into Sections for the Different Genre's , Obviously the Design of these sections of town is different depending on the Genre , like the techno area has alot of Pulsating Lights and Such , now Every once in awhile , of course you get that Girl Who's Mostly Rock but has a little bit of Pop in there , though they are rare , Multi-genres can happen , and normally live in the section of town that they Primarily are. and - Even more Rarely , two Genres can have a Child who's Neither Genre

Now this RP takes Place in Chanson City , its a Very large city , and in its Very Center is a Large Cylindrical building that goes hundreds of stories in the Air , that's the School , The ONLY School....so Everyone still in School in Chanson City , goes there....our cast of Characters is in Mr.Lurkings Home-room , he's of the Country Genre and Looks Quite Robot Like , Due to the Heavy amount of Techno on his Fathers Side , so he looks like a Yellow , Shiny Robot in a Cow Boy outfit

-may draw him later depending on if this RP actually starts good-

This Really Doesn't Have a Huge Plot , its Morley Free Roam

PLEASE READ:

please note , this information is going to be mostly copy-pasted as this is a repost of a old RP I made that flopped due to some issues in some of the actual Role Playing if I remember correctly

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back