• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic There may be no tomorrow so kiss me now (oc x oc zombie dystopia)(B x B)

mossy_river

Lance, a lanky, and quite boney, man with curly black hair and bright blue eyes sighed. It was mid winter and snow had fallen again. The year was 2057 and the world, as we know it, had ended almost thirty years prior. If Lance were being quite honest he had no idea where he was going. He had long since been alone. He took a shaky breath and pulled his olive green coat tightly around him to try and keep warm. His breath came in clouds from his trembling lips. He felt tears prick the back of his eyes. He had survived so long against humans and the infected alike he wasn't about to give up now... He couldn't give up now. He wasn't going to let the cold take his life. No... Not tonight at least. He shoved his nearly blue fingertips into his pockets. He had to find shelter and preferably food. In his pockets all he found we candy wrappers and one butterscotch he had been saving for his sister if ever they reunited.

It had been years and now she would be probably sixteen. She had been born into all this, and Lance felt awful for letting them seperate. He was twenty-eight and barely remembered the before times anyways, but he could imagine being born into all this. He took another breath of the cold air, the ice of it stabbing his throats and lungs. He shivered. Even though he were wearing layers upon layers. He was grateful for his boots, otherwise the snow would have soaked through and froze his toes. He felt pain all over his five foot ten body. He felt the tears finally escape a they slid slowly down his face.

"Fuck... I need to do something.. I need to find a place to stay..." he thought frantically to himself. He couldn't form much more though that that as he stumbled forward, almost looking like one of the infected.

He shivered and whimpered, close to sobbing. He gasped for the cold air as it stung his lungs again. In the distance through the trees he sawa suburb. He didn't think much more before he started to rush for it, a silent weapon drawn if he encountered any trouble, although he knew he wouldn't survive if he did. He ran towards the nearest house and he fumbled with the doorknob. It was locked. Of course it was locked. He looked around at the other houses, each one boarded up and probably locked too. Until he saw a door open and someone began to approach. The door was across the street, no littered with empty rusting cars. He looked at the person approaching and he raised his knife.

"I don't want to die..." He thought to himself as a sob finally escaped his chest. "please. I don't want to die."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back