• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom there is an impostor among us....

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72 , Daryl and Garyl Daryl and Garyl , GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 , Princess Roomba Princess Roomba , Neo Alice Neo Alice ))

, , , there are 2 impostors among us , , ,

"Aight! Aight! Welcome aboard!"
Morado cheerfully yet sleepily welcomed their crewmates aboard the Skeld. "Welcome! Red, Cyan, Yellow.... all of ya!" they yawn. "Alright. The ship needs fixin'." they put their hands on their hips. "I've assigned tasks for all of us. Do not forget them."
Tablets were passed out to the crewmates, and Morado gave a grin. "Remember, only press the emergency button if it's an actual emergency! I'm excited for our adventure together!"

Different tasks varied. Yellow had to fix wires for one of theirs, as Pink had to submit a scan in the med bay.

Oh, boy oh boy.

I, white, walked up to the table to take orders.

"I will go and destroy asteroids then, there are a lot out there," I say as I make my way there, "good luck on your work guys, see you all for lunch, whenever noon is. Which time zone are we using again?"

Morado only gave a small chuckle. "White, we're in space. Time is just a construct."
They yawn. "I'll be in the reactor room if you need me."

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the engine room," Cyan grumbled, walking in the direction of the engines. They seemed pretty tired, or at the very least, in a bad mood. Which wasn't unusual for the bright colored crewmate. Cyan was always annoyed about something. "Bye." They walked out of the cafeteria, to do their tasks.

Huh. Cyan had been a lot more cheerful earlier, Purple thought. They shrugged it off and began to do their tasks in the reactor room.

Blue stared at the back view of cyan and white while thinking deeply about something. "um... Can I stay here instead?" Blue said in a serious tone. They just didn't want to wander off alone. At least there were still a lot of people here in the cafeteria. They thought that it was too risky to do a job alone. What if something happened and no one was around to help them? Blue would never admit that they are just scared.

Black rubbed his eyes, letting out a yawn as he approached the table, feeling a bit lethargic. Sleep never really came that easy to him, and this being his first experience being out in space didn't exactly put his mind to rest last night. Picking up his tablet, he did a quick swipe through of all the tasks he needed to complete today, his eyes quickly scanning over the list. One of his colleagues asked a question, but Black didn't seem to acknowledge it, other than a quick glance over, after all, it didn't seem like it was directed at him. Making his way out of the bustling room, black lifted a hand, a waving gesture of sorts, "You can find me in electrical."

Purple was still in the reactor room, a good majority of today's tasks being in there despite it not being their forte. They were alone in the room, grumbling as the reactor failed to start yet again.

Oh, well.

Lime, half asleep, made her way to the comms room - there were a few files she had to load, and frankly, she wanted to get her tasks done as soon as possible, and then maybe head to the cafeteria for a snack and maybe a quick nap.
Suppressing a yawn, she opened the door, stepped inside, and made her way to the computer.

Orange noticed the tired faces around them, as their's was too. The brief explanations, both back at the station and now on the ship, had all but left them confused. They refrained from asking questions up until now, but curiosity would have eventually taken over them.

"Uh, I'm still not very clear on our mission," they asked. "It would be fun, but I doubt it's just to ride around in a ship, right?"

Purple simply turned to the other crewmate. "We're going to a faraway planet for research. It'll be a long while, so we gotta keep the ship running," they explain. "We'll have lunch after, okay?"

"Ah," They replied. They slouched on back down on their chair and began fiddling with a stray thread on their gloves. "I'll stay here if anyone needs help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back