• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom There and back again ~

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It has been 20 years since the release of the last masterpiece movie! (Though, I also adore the Hobbit and I die fighting on that hill...)
This realization has awoken a craving for writing within that certain universe.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Short info to myself;
I'm a 28y/o female
GMT+1 (Middle-Europe)
I can reply 2-3 times a week at least, if not daily. Depends on my schedule!
Post length varies from 2 to many paragraphs (usually 200 words at least - up to 1500) . I just really love details, so hit me with the insight of your character and the surrounding!
3rd person, past tense
Very communicative - love making moodboards and the like
I do rp with Faceclaims (Realistic)
Able to rp as any gender
I love character sheets - but they are not really necessary

What I'm looking for:
You should be at least 18 or above. The closer to my age the better
Please be detailed in your replies and put honest effort in them
Not necessary, but liked - you are chatty too!
You are also creative and can come up with ideas, plots, whatever

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Story center:
I am pretty much open to that. Whether it is to follow the Fellowship - or make them part their ways to delving into any other age.
While the books (Also the Silmarillion) are ages away, read them when I was around... 12 or so? I would say I am still very versed. So we can go as deep and high as you'd like, also mixing up a few things here and there. As mentioned before, I am very open.
With the general epicness of these stories, I would also love to have some "larger than life" epic-kind of love story intertwined. Yes, sappy, I know. Due to that, I am more than fine and happy to double, writing either a made up character or canon character of your liking! While I can't promise to nail them, I will make my research about them and give them my best try.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back