• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings There, and back again!

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
After a hiatus of several months, I am back once again and I'm searching for some online Roleplay.

This advertisement is listed in the Groups section because I am not interested in 1x1 RP. However, I am not interested in GM duties. I am SEARCHING for the following interests. I am NOT interested in GMing any of them.

My DMs are typically closed unless I want to initiate a private convo, so please respond below in this thread if at all possible.

The following list is of fandoms that I'd be willing to participate in. I'll add to it as I think of other fandoms I would be willing to roleplay. However, I will always make OCs and prefer to be RPing along other OCs. If something is crossed out, I'm not feeling up to it at the moment. A ⭐ is something I'm especially craving. These denotations can change daily.
  • Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
  • Conan the Barbarian
  • Dinotopia
  • Fallout
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
  • Judge Dredd
  • Mad Max
  • Mouseguard, or Redwall
  • Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9)
  • Star Wars (Old Republic, Inter-Sith Wars)
  • Warhammer 40k

I also will play in original settings of the following genres:
  • Space Opera (open to ideas outside of colonists/explorers or military) ⭐
  • Post-apocalyptic (no zombies)
  • Fantasy Horror
  • Steampunk (something outside the Victorian aesthetic)
  • Dieselpunk (in non-Military overture)
  • Sword and Sorcery (no D&D/Pathfinder or system play) ⭐
  • Prehistoric
  • Media Transmigration (what the weebs call Isekai, but NOT in anime flavor)
(I will fill in more links to my OCs as I slowly transfer them to google Docs for link-ability)

Genres and themes I am NOT interested in, or elements of the setting I do not like being a hard focus on in an RP are:
  • Anime
  • Furries
  • Multi-verse settings
  • Slice-of-life
  • Modern settings
  • Heavy Magic Focus
  • School/Academy
  • Romance
  • Demons/Angels/Deities
  • Werewolves/Wolfpack
  • Vampires Vs. Werewolves
  • System-run Roleplays:
    • Dice, stats, character levels, class restrictions, etc.
  • Zombies

Here are some writing samples, so that you can get a gist of my narrative style. They do not necessarily encapsulate my response length, but I DO post in multi-paragraph form. I prefer to post a couple of times a week, and no more than once a day when I do post.

Sample One

Sample Two

As you can probably ascertain by a lot of my interests and my profile name, I am interested in Roleplays that host a lot of violence and action. I tend to not play traditional protagonists, and prefer to be anti-heroes at best. Otherwise, I can RP as dubiously villainous characters that are assisting a party for their own selfish reasons. I do play other character types. But this is my preferred trope.

I feel the need to address this, since it's been a problem I've routinely encountered over the years:
While I do not reply multiple times a day to any given RP, I do require for an RP to actively move during the week. If nothing is going on in the IC thread for a week, and the OOC is just idle b/s chatter and memes, then I will very quickly lose my motivation to continue. This is nothing I can help, I just can't sit on a muse without anything happening for too long before I start to lose interest. I have limited availability for this hobby. I don't have tons of time to be wasting on RPs that aren't going anywhere. Please understand this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back