• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Them" Act One: "Rebellion", Scene One

Characters
Here
Batman

"Classified. Of course, of course. I see I see. I need some tea, some nice calming tea, yes. Batman needs some tea."
The mighty dark knight looked upon his fellow kidnappees and brooded and frowned and did Batman things until one of the kidnappees asked the obvious question, to which the dark knight of Gotham gave the obvious answer. "No one kidnaps the Batman. The Batman just happens to be taken to wherever he is needed." He lets that hang for a couple of seconds to let it sink in - "Yes, very much yes."

Jeef_jones Jeef_jones @Anyonenearhim.

Lana

I was almost shocked to hear Eric’s response. He wanted to do something fun? AND HE WAS LETTING ME BREAK FIRST!? I pinched myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.
“OW!”
I began to tear up a bit from the pinch. Yep, I was awake alright. I wiped my eyes and was about to join Eric, but Grey suddenly grabbed my shoulder.
“Hm? Hear what? All I hear is the fun that I’m about to have!”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

20191116_184453.jpg
Physical Status: Optimal
Mental Status: Stressed
Mechanical Status: Optimal/Online

This place was no good from what gathering he saw in what he'd call the main room there was a sort of tension between the various people if some of them could even be called that.
Kent felt something touch him and he turned on his heel to face what he assumed was a threat with a crowbar in hand. The contact also seemed to fully boot up his systems, he could already see what he'd call his inner demon manifesting.
Fender phased in an out of reality briefly as his projection stabilized, the hologram looked at his host and then at the young man. "I don't know where the fuck we are, but you should scalp that kid for fucking touching you." The hologram walked through Ike and squatted behind him taking his hand and drawing it across his throat likely causing Ike to feel a slight warmth against his neck despite there being no visible source.
"No just stop." Kent said sternly not entirely realizing it looked like he was talking to the floor. He looked at Ike and kept a loose grip on the crowbar and looked down at what he assumed was a mutant. He'd apologized which was something he rarely heard in the wastes. "Uhh don't apologize I should have been paying more attention anyway... I'm guessing you don't really know where this is either?" He sighed and leaned on the crowbar some.
Fender circled Ike a few times looking at him and his tiny horns, it was almost sad they were so small. "Look at him, he looks like someone's 'pet' with that scrawny little body. Maybe he needs a new master." Fender chuckled darkly as he returned to Kents side. While Kent said nothing he did tense some and begin grinding the crowbar against the floor. The last thing he wanted to do would be react and end up looking like he'd gone off the deep end.

Birb Birb

• GreyUnamused.png
    Grey & Eric

"Did you really not hear the guards over there say they were going to keep a close eye on a fox," Grey asks, though it sounds more like an unflattered statement rather than an actual question. "I think we both could be in danger here. You need to be more careful."

--

GREY ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Grey Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Interactions:
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
[tab=Grey & Eric][/tab]​
[tab=Grey & Eric]
[/tab]

Lana

I pat Grey on the back.
“C’mon Grey! It’s fine! There are more foxes in the world besides us! Besides, I really doubt something is going to happen to us this soon after waking up here! If that Benedict guy was here, that would be a different story, but he’s gone. We have nothing to worry about yet!”
I grabbed a nearby pool stick and held it in front of Grey.
“Will you please have some fun with me and Eric...? Please...?”

Last edited:
1573963341530.png

Theodor

The Astartes growled. These Xenos and their filthy Daemon kin only seemed to increase in number, much like the Orks of which innumerably spread amongst the Imperium with their accursed WAAAGHS!. Though they seemed more civilized, it only added to his disdain, for much like the Eldar were crafty, so too could these Xenos and this Daemon be. Though.....upon a second glance, with not only the oddly-dressed one's ramblings about tea (Perhaps he was from some Agri-World?), the infighting between the man with a skull upon his shirt and the shapeshifting daemon, and the lack of response from the diminuative people before them.....he started to wonder how the most incompetent the Ruinous Powers could offer would end up before a Space Marine like himself and his Force Commander.

Without another word, he silently (as silently as a several ton man in bulky power armor could be) approached Frank and Remilia. He holstered his bolter, and grabbed the both of them by the scruffs of their necks.

"Listen to me, and listen carefully, for I will only speak of this once. While I have killed, and killed many since my beginnings as a loyal servant to the Emperor, I know one thing is for sure. Murder in cold blood is not tolerated. If either of you wish to return to the domains you hail from, I suggest you refrain from fighting in my presence, or I shall send you to the afterlife myself. Do I make myself clear?"

Theodor asked. Sometimes, only one bout of infighting was all it took for a garrison to fall, and given how the Blood Ravens had almost been destroyed by their own ilk, he dared not let this happen again. This was one of the lessons he had learned over his long time serving the Adeptes Astartes.

darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
And whoever is nearby.​

Ike Plymont

The hologram walked through Ike and squatted behind him taking his hand and drawing it across his throat likely causing Ike to feel a slight warmth against his neck despite there being no visible source.

Ike continued to stare up at the new figure, looking rather frightened. He then shivered, feeling something... weird on his throat. Whatever it was, he didn't like it. The demon gently grasped his neck with one hand, looking down at the ground. He even turned a little bit red from it... he didnt like it...
1573964167997.png
"No just stop." Kent said sternly not entirely realizing it looked like he was talking to the floor. He looked at Ike and kept a loose grip on the crowbar and looked down at what he assumed was a mutant. He'd apologized which was something he rarely heard in the wastes. "Uhh don't apologize I should have been paying more attention anyway... I'm guessing you don't really know where this is either?" He sighed and leaned on the crowbar some.
Fender circled Ike a few times looking at him and his tiny horns, it was almost sad they were so small.

Ike looked up in confusion as the warmth disappeared from his neck.

"S.. stop...? Uh... n... no r-really i-it's fine I-I swear...."

While Kent said nothing he did tense some and begin grinding the crowbar against the floor. The last thing he wanted to do would be react and end up looking like he'd gone off the deep end.
1573964095281.png Ike nervously looked down at the man's weapon in hand. He... well.. he wasn't the most sightly... mostly because he looked like he had been beaten to hell and back. And Ike KNEW what that felt like, quite literally.

"U.. uh... I'm... Ike....."

The demon very subtly heard one of the man's thoughts.. about a mutant??

"U... uh... I'm... a demon... a-actually..."

Ike continued to nervously twaddle his fingers. Something felt... weird... like... they weren't the only ones here.

"A-and... I.. don't really know WHERE we are... b... but... it feels familiar.. something feels familiar... bad... familiar... but maybe also good familiar....?"

It is real scared boy hours.

Mood: Nervous, and confused
Health Status: Perhaps a bit high
Actions: Currently stuttering in front of a potential ally

Mentions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
Interactions: ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:

• --Everyone's Present and accounted for!...Not.--
    Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
    1573182559617.png
    1573184740659.png

No matter how I look at it, it looks like I'm at a hotel room. Yep. I'm sure of it. It's lucky that both of my bodies ended up in the same room, otherwise, they would see a little girl with grey hair, clad in white and a woman with a green wizard hat. Both of them moved at the same time, did the same movements, in the same manner...Well, it's not like they'll notice right away that we're acting similarly since we were still in our beds. Wlhile I don't have any qualms about being back in what I thought was my old world, I do have a single question.

Why do I still control these two?

Oh, right, you all need context. Hi, I'm [REDACTED] Tilnone. You see, I'm supposed to be dead after a bus accident when a creepy robed man looked at my dying body, told me to 'punish' his kids and then reincarnated my soul in another world...Or so I thought. My soul was actually split into four and was shoved onto a group of four. All of them I can control much like these two. So basically, I'm a hivemind. And these two are my remaining vessels, Lisa Theola II, the one with the wizard hat, and Apa Yonmae, the girl in the white robe...There used to be four of me.

Still. I gotta figure out how this happened. I'm sure I can remember what the other mes remembered which would provide me a good angle on how I--and they actually blacked out at the same time...How could I even let this happen, me?

Hm? As I ponder on where and how I might've ended up here, they noticed a black card placed right at their foot. The card had a glistening cursive writing on it.

'Them'. Who are these guys? Maybe they're responsible for making us black out? Regardless, I have a feel we need to pick it up. I feel like they'll kill me if I didn't read it...Both of us. Picking it up, it appears to be an instruction. Look at the nightstand beside the bed. We--Err, Lisa left while and Apa looked right. That's where their nightstands from their beds. On the drawer where it was placed on were two black cellphones, with the screens suddenly lighting up with the text 'Security Clearance Engaged'. I suddenly hear a lock clicking off from the door of our rooms.

Security Clearance, huh? Sounds like we're becoming a SHIELD Agent or something! Well, maybe an Agent of THEM? Nah, it doesn't a good ring to it. Regardless, sitting around here fantasizing about my new new life wouldn't do me any good, considering that I've been forcibly removed from two other bodies. Zeroth only knows what the hell they're doing back there.

Apa and Lisa got up from their beds, I'm surprised to see that they're still wearing the clothes they were wearing from before they blacked out, but hey, it's convinient than waking up in pajamas or something else...Imagining that makes me glad I didn't have a male body with me. Come on me, focus, focus! I got to figure out where the hell am I and how do I get these two back to their world! For now, I have to manage human resources with the best I can. Obviously, I can have someone take a look outside while the other stays here and looks around for around hints on our potential location...Yeah, that seems like a smart move. Now for who to send out...Hm....

First things first. Inventory. Patting myselves down then checking the black phone thingies, I found out two things; One, most of Lisa and Apa's stuff are there. Lisa's Rapier and Crossbow, and Apa's Rod. Yep. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a shame I had to leave Apa's Bible behind. Two, the smartphone also acts as our 'wallet'. Both Lisa and Apa had $1000 bucks. That adds up to $2000. Guess I'mma have Lisa mess around with the phone for now, see how this thing is supposed to work since it acted as our 'security clearance'. Which leaves Apa to go outside and explore...Usually, the adult would see if the perimeter's clear, but we'll chalk it up to Apa being bored and walking out on her guardian.

Alright. Let's do this!

I have Apa open the door and...!

--Apa Yonmae--
    Mention: Corridor Gang ( darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch )
    1573964275058.png

As Apa walked out of the door, I was immediately greeted with one major problem...People. Now I don't know about you, but people are the WORST to deal with when you're controlling more than one body. Hell, you even have to act differently to yourself. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to talk to yourself in front of others? And I mean that quite literally.

The people in question were quite bizarre. One of them looked like he belonged to my world, one of them looked like a demon, a frickin space crusader from that game I forgot the name of, and friggin BATMAN. Batman was there of all people.

"What the genuine fluff is going on here..." Apa said, her mouth wide agape. My confusion came out of her mouth, considering she's the first one to get out there. Luckily, one of my Skills, 'Independent Action' is passively on, allowing me to let one body do stuff while I take over the other. Typical hivemind stuff.

But still, what the hell? It feels like a fight's about to break out in the first corridor I walked into...

• GreyPensive.png
    Grey & Eric

"Lana..." Grey sighs adamantly, gently pushing the pool cue aside. "...why in the world would those guards be talking about any other foxes? We're literally the only ones here!" He puts his paws on her shoulders to emphasize his point. "We need to be more careful! You and I can be in serious trouble!"

Meanwhile, I'm just there still twirling my pool cue around, humming O, Fortuna to myself.

"You know, Lana, you should really listen to Grey," I chime in, oddly cheerfully at that despite what's coming out of my mouth. "Guys like these, they can kill you in one hundred thousand different ways. A lake full of acid, a drill from the sky, lasers and sawblades and sharks on standby~" I shrug carelessly. "But, a game of poolbilliards could distract you from the dangers. For a few minutes, anyway."

GreyUnamused.png

"...wow. Way to lay it on thick, pal."

--

ERIC ART CREDIT: SentyPurr
    Eric Text HEX Color Code: #ff346c

Interactions:

20191116_184453.jpg20191116_184715.jpg
Physical Status: Optimal
Mental Status: Easing Up
Mechanical Status: Optimal/Online

"Oh..." Kent didn't really know what to say, he'd only just met this person in an unknown location. Thinking about it, everyone was likely abducted for the sole purpose of recruitment. Though it did seem like a desperate move....
Moving on it seemed like introductions were in order considering Ike had just given him his name, it wouldn't matter in the end if he ended up managing to escape or successfully insist he be let go. He decided he might as well introduce himself as well seeing no harm to doing so "Name's Kent but most people call me Slim." He decided to put away his crowbar put his hands in his pockets. After Ike announced he was a demon out of the blue he tensed again."I didn't... Say......"
"Well look at that it looks like he does have a talent, he got into your head. He probably knows everything about you now.." Fender growled, however as far as he'd seen upon seeing the supposed demon was him to quake like a bloody prostitute thrown out at night. Though watching him squirm brought a sense of joy. Kent did feel violated in a way seeing as his mind might have just been rifled through. At this point if Ike already knew all of his most private thoughts he could easily notice the discomfort.
Kent decided to have something of a jab to lessen tension as he kept his legs straight and bent down looking at Ike "Aren't you kinda peaceful for a demon? I thought demons were supposed to be murder machines. If all demons act like you then hell can't be all that bad." He said as something of a smile painted itself across his vibrant lips.

Birb Birb Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Lana

I looked at Grey as he grabbed me by the shoulders. Most of what he said was just going through one big fluffy ear and out of the other. I really felt like nothing could be more trouble than Benedict, but he was gone now. I slowly began to pull Grey into a hug. I wrap my arms around him as a squeeze him gently.

“It’ll be fine Grey, I promise. Just one little game of pool isn’t going to hurt...”
I let go of him and walk over to Eric as I pick up another pool cue. I giggle at Eric’s ridiculous response to Grey.
“Do they expect us to die or something? The best of the best and they expect us to die like the rest? Are we gonna see the worst side of them just so we’ll be eye to eye with them?”
I giggle a bit more as I set up all of the pool balls in their usual triangle shape. I place the white one in front of the triangle as I pull the stick out of my tail. I rub the tip of the stick with one of those blue things. I have no idea what they are called. Does literally anyone know what they are called? I lean over the table with my stick in hand. I stick my tongue out and close one eye as I line my shot up. I pull the stick back and ram it straight into the triangle of balls causing them all to fly in different directions. The 6 ball successfully landed in one of the pockets.
“I’m solids!”
I aim for another shot directed towards the solid color balls, but the ball only bounced around not going into any pocket.
“Your turn Eric!”

• Annotation 2019-11-08 215249.png
    AEqRDk.gif

"You...Like it?"
    Schrodinger was pretty confused at this. Did she not recognise the symbol? Perhaps she was from a world where Nazis did not exist or perhaps she was really ignorant...Either way the commotion over by the guards could not be ignored. Some Hercules was punishing the man in the black shirt and Schrodinger failed to hold back his laughter. It was all funny to him. He pointed it out to Catherine.
    "Anyways. Let's not dwell on the meaning of the symbol shall we?"
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Catherine Giovanni

Image result for naomi scott terra nova

""Oh,,,,, okay?"

Catherine's smile flattered at the Sheein-dinger-whatever laughed, there was something about that laugh that unnerved her and she slowly backed away, then followed his eyeline to some really tough-looking guys in armour manhandling a man and a woman. The woman slithered past their grip and did what would have called a power gamer move of not giving a fuck. She looked at the cat-person, gave him a small wave of her hand and then walked away.... toward the tough looking men and the..... scary looking woman and Batman! Wait, what?!

"
What's happening? Did you two get in trouble?" She says, looking at both the small overly edgy probably high strung, holier-than-thou probably thinks everyone is cattle lady and the ..... edgy-looking motherfucker with the dark skull on his chest who looked like Toy Stories Sid on sterioids. All this harsh judgement was hidden behind bright eyes and a full innocent smile that concealed the fact that she desperately wanted to take one of them and just suck their blood --- maybe the cattle lady..... Yep, definitely the cattle lady.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred

• Dawn by Senty resize.png
    Grey & Eric

I squint at her. "So you got the reference." My beaming grin returns just as fast as it disappeared. "Congratulations, you passed! Why'd I ever think you wouldn't get that? Now let's play one game together before we both die."

Grey once again sighs in frustration as Lana lines up her shot and breaks.

GreyUnamused.png

"Don't encourage her."

"Well, she definitely doesn't want to listen to either of our warnings." I casually take my first shot, bouncing the cue ball off the wall and pocketing two striped balls in two different pockets. I patiently wait for the cue ball to stop rolling before making my next shot, pocketing two more. "What can I say? Ignorance is bliss. Maybe she just hasn't noticed how weirdly alike those two cartoon gents at the end of the hall look like Benedict."

The fox rolls his eyes. A smug smile is flashed at Lana, courtesy of me.

"But, you didn't hear that from me."

Another shot. This time, I miss completely.

"Aww, darn," I say, feigning defeat. "Looks like you're up, Lana."

I return to Grey's side, my pool cue in front of my chest.

"Hey, Grey?"

GreyNeutral.png

"Huh?"

"See that guy over there?" My snout twitches in the direction of the Space Marines. "Big one in the armor?"

GreyUnamused.png

"...which one, there's two."

"Either or. I was thinking of going to talk to them sometime. From what I've heard about them, they carry some coooool stuff."

GreyNeutral.png

Grey glances at them, then back to me. "Just looks like you've got a death wish to me. Those guys look tough."

"You have no idea. And that's exactly the point!" A grin stretching from ear to ear crawls up my mug. "I wanted to test something. Some of those guys, they hold these really, really special bullets that I want them to shoot me with. They kind of hate anything that isn't human, so that'll be easy."

GreyOh.png

"Wait wait wait, wait a sec. You want them... to shoot you. Why?"

"Iiiiit'll be easier to explain if I just show you. Besides, since when has a little death stopped anyone?" I then turn back to Lana to watch her next shot, even more upbeat than before. Grey just keeps staring at me with mouth agape like I grew a third eye, which at this point, would be a lot easier to take in than wanting to commit suicide via Antiphasic Shells. BUT I WANT TO TEST IT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

--

ERIC ART CREDIT: SentyPurr
    Eric Text HEX Color Code: #ff346c

Interactions:

Mentions:
    Sleek Sleek (Theodor)
    GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Force Commander)

Lana

I smile at Eric after Grey informs him to not encourage me.

“Please encourage me.”
I was too busy watching Eric make 4 balls into the pockets to hear him say that the agents over there looked a lot like Benedict. What can I say? Ignorance truly is bliss. I begin to frown as I tighten the grip on my stick.
“Alright! You’re going down now!”
I line up my shot as I make two more balls into the pocket similar to how Eric did. I line up my next shot and miss.
“Dang it! Just barely missed!”
I didn’t hear the conversation between Eric and Grey, but it was probably filled with boring safety talk.

Ike Plymont

"Name's Kent but most people call me Slim." He decided to put away his crowbar put his hands in his pockets. After Ike announced he was a demon out of the blue he tensed again."I didn't... Say......"

"Ah... K-Kent... is a nicer n-name to be honest..."

1573999869490.png

Ike looked up in surprise at Kent's statement. He then buried his face in one hand..

"A-ach... I-I'm sorry i-it's just... sometimes uh... I just... hear people's thoughts.... and... you seemed to h-have uh... thought I was a... mutant of sorts...."

Ike looked away, becoming far more flustered, somehow. He hoped he hadn't offended... Kent. Kent was a nicer name then... uh... Slim.

"Aren't you kinda peaceful for a demon? I thought demons were supposed to be murder machines. If all demons act like you then hell can't be all that bad." He said as something of a smile painted itself across his vibrant lips.

"W-well... I'm uh... f-flattered that you think that... ehe...."

Ike rubbed the back of his neck and kicked the floor with his toe a few times.

1573999821764.png

"You're... not wrong.... I mean... Hell is still quite a... uh... 'bad' place... but... for the past maybe... 100 years, demon agenda has sort of uh... changed... at least that's what I've heard, I haven't been a demon for very long... of course there uh... are still some violent demons... h-here and there.... Miranda...."

Ike looked back up at Kent, with just... a little bit of a smile.

Mood: Nervous, but feeling a bit more at ease
Health Status: Perhaps a bit high
Actions: Currently stuttering in front of a potential ally

Mentions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
Interactions: ManyFaces ManyFaces

BE6AE3EB-F552-4232-93AE-0CB5FE8F313A.png
Alastor

Alastor shook his head as the agents refused to answer his question. He didn’t stop smiling however. His staticky voice began to speak up again.
“No no no! That simply cannot do! Where is your hospitality! You can’t run a proper hotel without one! And where is your smile?”
Alastor held out his hands with his fingers pointed and touched one finger on each side of one of the agents mouths forcing him to smile.
“You’re never dressed until you smile!”
Alastor turned around to see the boy that was asking everyone a question.
“Ding Ding Ding! You hit the nail right on the head! I did in fact wake up here like you! Isn’t this grand?”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

The Agents proceeded to keep watching everyone....until a certain sharply dressed demon began bossing them around....he reminded them of a certain someone. After they were forced to smile, they quickly dropped it.
931E38BF-0A83-4671-8F1A-2A8E2E7867E9.jpeg
”Sir this one seems right up your alley...mhm...no, he seems to be right-sorry sir, yes....I’ll deposit my left shoe immediately.”

Meanwhile, in the leisure area, something strange would happen...another Agent, like the ones in the hallway, would slowly rise up from behind the bar counter....just standing there, staring through his sunglasses while cleaning a “Them” glass cup.
BD68B046-A6BD-4694-9E98-D09264D89010.jpeg
If you were thirsty, maybe he could help...or maybe with something else.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Tibb-E Tibb-E

View attachment 647589

Theodor

The Astartes growled. These Xenos and their filthy Daemon kin only seemed to increase in number, much like the Orks of which innumerably spread amongst the Imperium with their accursed WAAAGHS!. Though they seemed more civilized, it only added to his disdain, for much like the Eldar were crafty, so too could these Xenos and this Daemon be. Though.....upon a second glance, with not only the oddly-dressed one's ramblings about tea (Perhaps he was from some Agri-World?), the infighting between the man with a skull upon his shirt and the shapeshifting daemon, and the lack of response from the diminuative people before them.....he started to wonder how the most incompetent the Ruinous Powers could offer would end up before a Space Marine like himself and his Force Commander.

Without another word, he silently (as silently as a several ton man in bulky power armor could be) approached Frank and Remilia. He holstered his bolter, and grabbed the both of them by the scruffs of their necks.

"Listen to me, and listen carefully, for I will only speak of this once. While I have killed, and killed many since my beginnings as a loyal servant to the Emperor, I know one thing is for sure. Murder in cold blood is not tolerated. If either of you wish to return to the domains you hail from, I suggest you refrain from fighting in my presence, or I shall send you to the afterlife myself. Do I make myself clear?"

Theodor asked. Sometimes, only one bout of infighting was all it took for a garrison to fall, and given how the Blood Ravens had almost been destroyed by their own ilk, he dared not let this happen again. This was one of the lessons he had learned over his long time serving the Adeptes Astartes.

darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
And whoever is nearby.​

• View attachment 647669
    AEqRDk.gif

"You...Like it?"
    Schrodinger was pretty confused at this. Did she not recognise the symbol? Perhaps she was from a world where Nazis did not exist or perhaps she was really ignorant...Either way the commotion over by the guards could not be ignored. Some Hercules was punishing the man in the black shirt and Schrodinger failed to hold back his laughter. It was all funny to him. He pointed it out to Catherine.
    "Anyways. Let's not dwell on the meaning of the symbol shall we?"
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Catherine Giovanni

Image result for naomi scott terra nova

""Oh,,,,, okay?"

Catherine's smile flattered at the Sheein-dinger-whatever laughed, there was something about that laugh that unnerved her and she slowly backed away, then followed his eyeline to some really tough-looking guys in armour manhandling a man and a woman. The woman slithered past their grip and did what would have called a power gamer move of not giving a fuck. She looked at the cat-person, gave him a small wave of her hand and then walked away.... toward the tough looking men and the..... scary looking woman and Batman! Wait, what?!

"
What's happening? Did you two get in trouble?" She says, looking at both the small overly edgy probably high strung, holier-than-thou probably thinks everyone is cattle lady and the ..... edgy-looking motherfucker with the dark skull on his chest who looked like Toy Stories Sid on sterioids. All this harsh judgement was hidden behind bright eyes and a full innocent smile that concealed the fact that she desperately wanted to take one of them and just suck their blood --- maybe the cattle lady..... Yep, definitely the cattle lady.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred

mSOVZ65Nqf9PcN6bNYD2CXvF0qgaUhV13VApuARaAtZjiZTKBoKDkGF44MmqYcSLfQF45PkKbzgdKKFpg1P8V_BF-DKvYj2wU1ctEF35REzDe3yEdfDjpEFN3B3zPFlDeAJ2Iepv

Punisher_%28Frank_Castle%29.jpg

Before pulling himself off the floor from the hulking muscleman, a space marine twice the size of the ...elegantly dressed woman which he hadn't seen yet decided to manhandle him and the woman.

He frowned and kept quiet for a second, "Got it, pal." He said this with little emotion on his face. Sometimes the most dangerous man in his world had to admit he was only human and he couldn't handle everything that crossed his path.

Now the cat-man wearing some some of Nazi symbol was laughing at him. He didn't really care to be honest.

Sleek Sleek 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Last edited:
Annotation 2019-11-08 215249.png
tenor.gif

Shrodinger moved over to where the scuffle was. He was curious as to why such a muscular man would be angry at the less muscular man. Actually upon a second glance Schrödinger realised that it wasn’t a muscular Olympian God but a small girl. Schrödinger has seen shapeshifting like this before. She must be a vampire and powerful one at that as only vampires nearing the power of Alucard could shape shift so easily. Also those wings? Dead giveaway. Upon arriving he let off a wide grin.
"Ah as we can clearly see with this exemplary example being a brute solves all your problems. Why not swing them around a little. Maybe that would solve your financial problems, maybe even bring back your dad”

He then chuckled a little. The space marines were holding onto the vampire and the man like you would hold clothes or a naughty dog. It was all so funny here. The Catherine girl from earlier was also here.
Sleek Sleek GearBlade654 GearBlade654 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Near Near the guards​

Tiberius' attention was immediately drawn to the bar when the suspiciously well-dressed man appeared behind it. He figures a few drinks won't hurt, especially since he is such a large being. He gets up, leaving his case behind, and walks over to the bar. He felt a bit normal after sitting down for a bit and made way at his usual pace. It was then it is realized that there are a lot more people about now, from normal anthros to humans.. as well as some more questionable figures. He sits down near the bartender and waves in hopes of getting him to tell everything he knows about this... gathering.
"Uh, hey. Excuse me, bartender"

Catherine Giovanni

Related image

"Ummm...."

Catherine just looked at everyone, eyes wide, tried to say something but nothing came out. Yep! This place is weiiiiiiiiiiird! The cat person is weird! Skeleton-guy is weird! The awesome badass stormtrooper rip-off is weird! This entire place is just fraking weird! Yep!

"You guys do you!"

She have a wholehearted thumbs-up before walking off to gods knows where in this long endless hallway.

A person, wearing a blood red suit, hurriedly runs. Upon getting close to everyone, it will appear that this person is a man who simply has a long samurai hair. The man in red suit tries to catch his breath after he had finally stopped from his running.
"Please don't tell me I'm late again... First fucking day, yo..." He said, as he continued to breathe in rhythm.
There are sweat pouring from his forehead, and his armpit area is also wet from the sweat. If this man had not used a deodorant beforehand, everyone would have been in for a wild fucking ride. After the man had finally caught his breath,
Rhombus_Sweating.png
he greets everyone, particularly an Agent, whom the red-suited man is currently facing.
"Hola!" He greeted the serious-looking Agent.
The red-suited man glances up and down, checking out the Agent's suit.
"Woah... Where'd you get that? Fancy motherfucker..." He said, complimenting the Agent. "I got mine from a department store L.M.A.O. 20 dollars. 50% off, homie."
The newcomer continues to check the Agent's attire, while comparing the latter with his own. The Agent's looks definitely more expensive, while his... Well, it is low quality enough for the sweat to appear.
"Anyway, my name is Re-- Rhombus. Yeah, Rhombus. True." The man, called Rhombus, had finally introduced himself. "It's Argentinian. Probably. It's an exotic name."

• --Apa Yonmae--
    @CorridorGang Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
    1573184740659.png

There's no use standing around and trying to make sense of things, is there? Hell, I can't even piece together anything from anyone's conversations! It sounds like they've already made peace with the fact that they're trapped here. No matter, I'll find the way home for these girls, I swear! Now for the most logical course of action...Asking around.

Out of everyone there, those agent looking people over at the door seemed to have been there for quite a while. If I'm correct, maybe they'll at least tell us something about this place. However, it looks like the corridor's congested enough, I doubt that Apa can squeeze through most of the people here without bothering them, including the big bois over there in red, and the dude that reminds me of Punisher. As a Cleric, I don't think sending her into that horde is a good idea. For now...Perhaps exploration is in order. Yeah. Apa is relatively small, so moving around and running away wouldn't be a problem. However, it seems like I'm not the only one with the same idea. A normal looking woman clad in a purple top noped out of the corridor and began to walk off to god knows where.

If she's from my original world, then there's no doubt she'll be quite defenseless.

I decided that Apa should follow her, making it seem that a young girl was simply lost following a young woman. Since Apa looks like a little girl and probably is one.

Unless she's actually 50 and suffers from dwarfism.

Now then, as she's doing this, let's see how Lisa's doing...

--Lisa Theola II--
    1573182559617.png

Meanwhile, back in their room, Lisa was fiddling with the phone enough to learn two things. One, our little smartphone wallet also keeps tracks of our abilities. For one, it listed Lisa and Apa's magic, Apa's mark and blessing, and my own Possession trait.

Feels like an odd addition, yes? How are they aware that a third person is actually controlling these two bodies? As I pondered that, Lisa managed to access a secondary account aside from Lisa's. Mine's.

That's right. They know part of my name, a part of my life, trials, tribulations and all. Yet they didn't give me a separate body...

Fucking hell.

Well, at least that's $1000 extra to the Party's current funds. I wonder why they counted me as one?

"Geez...This is messed up..." I sighed in Lisa's voice, soon tapping away on the phone. I attempted to access the 'archives', seeing as it is right in the open, and see what I can find out about this place. Archives means a storage of data. Data means info. Info means a couple of steps closer to finding out where I am.

1574050176630.png

Oh yeah, it's all coming together...Somehow.​

1574039101931.png
Speed o sound sonic
condition: normal
So where do we start? Our little friend over here has just woken up in some fancy looking hotel room presumably owned by some organization known as "them". It was certainly not the work of anyone from the hero association, nor did it seem like the actions from anyone he knows. He was surprisingly left with all of his weapons intact, even the explosive shurikens were still on his person. With the strangely branded smartphone in hand, Sonic makes his way outside to find...a very odd crowd, even by the standards of what he deals with. Tiny looking bodyguards talking about some meeting, 8ft tall armored goliaths, some strange looking animals? walking into the recrational area, he would have picked up on a nearby conversation.
Grey glances at them, then back to me. "Just looks like you've got a death wish to me. Those guys look tough."

"You have no idea. And that's exactly the point!" A grin stretching from ear to ear crawls up my mug. "I wanted to test something. Some of those guys, they hold these really, really special bullets that I want them to shoot me with. They kind of hate anything that isn't human, so that'll be easy."

GreyOh.png

"Wait wait wait, wait a sec. You want them... to shoot you. Why?"

"Iiiiit'll be easier to explain if I just show you. Besides, since when has a little death stopped anyone?" I then turn back to Lana to watch her next shot, even more upbeat than before. Grey just keeps staring at me with mouth agape like I grew a third eye, which at this point, would be a lot easier to take in than wanting to commit suicide via Antiphasic Shells. BUT I WANT TO TEST IT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Almost immodestly he comes up behind the group with his unliveable speed.
"if you're asking for a death wish, then I would be happy to that for you."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @anyone_of_intrest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back