• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Zodiacs (REBOOT!)

sophie.

dumbass ★
909A39EC-02E0-4F81-A782-050CBFBD3EA5.png
Long ago, there was an inseparable group of friends. They were young and oblivious, happily living one day at a time. There were twelve of them, all with different personalities and manorisms. Somehow, they all stayed friends for years and formed some of the strongest bonds. One day, they upset someone very important. A witch. She cursed all twelve of them to turn into a Chinese zodiac counterpart when faced with a specific difficulty or emotion.

Soon enough, word got out to the rest of the town that teenagers were turning into animals and mythical beasts when angry, upset, anxious, or even just confused. They were forced into hiding. Generations later, the curse is still passed on to one family member at a time. At any point in history, twelve people are forced to live with this burden.

Somehow, as if a trick of fate, twelve teenagers find themselves in the same highschool, all with the same hidden issue. Will this be a disaster or the much-needed reuinion of the original twelve?

——————————

Please note: I and revamping this RP! I had it running in July but people had problems with committing.

This was very loosely based off of Fruits Basket, an anime. However, you do not need to know anything about the franchise! I only took bits and pieces from it.

There will be eleven zodiac spots available (I will be taking the snake). Also, anyone is welcome to make a normal teenager, they will play just as large as a role as the zodiacs.

Just as a reminder, the list of the Chinese zodiac signs are:
Dog (reserved)
Dragon (TAKEN)
Rat (TAKEN)
Tiger (TAKEN)
Rabbit (TAKEN)
Rooster (TAKEN)
Horse
Snake (TAKEN)
Monkey
Pig
Goat
Ox
The zodiac signs will be first come first serve. If you *really* want a specific sign, you may send me a message privately and we could talk about reserving it for you.

For this RP I expect:
- Third Person POV
- A solid two paragraphs at least per post
- Activity! I understand people have lives and schedules, but I would appreciate everyone trying to post.

Last edited:
Is there a CS page up yet? Also will you be using real face claims, illistrated, or anime?

oh shoot the shinanagain got cleared

might I sign up once more? as the dog this time

i would love to join this, not as a zodiac .. but, just a regular person .. if that’s alright ?

Like I said in the rules (please read them!) there will be no reservations unless you have a really good reason. If you are interested in a reservation, please send me a private message (again, I said this in the rules!)

Emibow Emibow
Kazig Kazig
Misuteeku Misuteeku

Also AMXRYLLIS AMXRYLLIS yes that is totally fine!

I'm up for rebooting this with her permission

View attachment 459423
Long ago, there was an inseparable group of friends. They were young and oblivious, happily living one day at a time. There were twelve of them, all with different personalities and manorisms. Somehow, they all stayed friends for years and formed some of the strongest bonds. One day, they upset someone very important. A witch. She cursed all twelve of them to turn into a Chinese zodiac counterpart when faced with a specific difficulty or emotion.

Soon enough, word got out to the rest of the town that teenagers were turning into animals and mythical beasts when angry, upset, anxious, or even just confused. They were forced into hiding. Generations later, the curse is still passed on to one family member at a time. At any point in history, twelve people are forced to live with this burden.

Somehow, as if a trick of fate, twelve teenagers find themselves in the same highschool, all with the same hidden issue. Will this be a disaster or the much-needed reuinion of the original twelve?

——————————

Please note: I and revamping this RP! I had it running in July but people had problems with committing.

This was very loosely based off of Fruits Basket, an anime. However, you do not need to know anything about the franchise! I only took bits and pieces from it.

There will be eleven zodiac spots available (I will be taking the snake). Also, anyone is welcome to make a normal teenager, they will play just as large as a role as the zodiacs.

Just as a reminder, the list of the Chinese zodiac signs are:
Dog (reserved)
Dragon (TAKEN)
Rat (TAKEN)
Tiger (TAKEN)
Rabbit (TAKEN)
Rooster (TAKEN)
Horse
Snake (TAKEN)
Monkey
Pig
Goat
Ox
The zodiac signs will be first come first serve. If you *really* want a specific sign, you may send me a message privately and we could talk about reserving it for you.

For this RP I expect:
- Third Person POV
- A solid two paragraphs at least per post
- Activity! I understand people have lives and schedules, but I would appreciate everyone trying to post.
I'd love to be ox!

I’m waiting for replies, a lot of people haven’t put up a post.

I'm up for rebooting this with her permission
No.

If this RP doesn’t work out because of people’s inactivity, I’ll reboot it again myself when I have more commitment from others. It’s so sad because I have a whole plot line that I haven’t been able to use yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back