• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
writing up my post now! life got in the way and all that, hope anyone in the states had a good mothers day!

I would think you should be fine to post. The time skip already started so you can start from waking up or talk about what you did before going to sleep, then skip to when you woke up

So, just a little head on before I complete my CS, my character is meant to be 'missing', and her kingdom might fell into civil war at any moment. Thought I better tell about this first since everyone else's characters seemed to rule their kingdoms just fine, and it might cause a bit of complication for the ongoing plot.

Imma gonna post it regardless, but feel free to voice your opinion in case anyone is against it.

That works beautifully. I'm imagining my own character's people are at odds with him too. Is he going to berserk and murder them all? Or is he the kind person he acts like?
The back story gives light to what I am referring to.
Table Table

Its fine, I hope you and your mother had a nice mothers day. Also just for clarification, am I infected as well or did starving myself work?

Redakai Redakai No need to apologize, I think a few of us were busy yesterday as well!

Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn thank you! Im glad you're enjoying it! I feel like group RPs need a good plot and story line to get everyone to interact with each other and keep a story going heheh

Table Table sounds good to me!

Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko if your character didn't have any of the food yet then I think your character is chilling but if they had a taste then its probably activated to some extent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back