• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Two Roleplays

pietro maximoff

You didn't see that coming?
Hello, lets cut to the chase, shall we?

About Me

Dan, Danny, Pietro, Pan/Panda, Purgatory/Tory, whatever floats your boat.

I'm on a

lot

now since I've hit summer break and you can expect me to be on about 6 hours or so per day.

I love to chat ooc, not gonna lie.

I'm a casual to advanced writer/roleplayer and can easily write up to 3,000 words and my minimum word count is 500, with writers block.

MxM, FxF, MxF, etc.

Thread or pm, doesn't matter.

Proper grammar/spelling/etc

Multiple Characters

What I ask of you

At the very minimum, a reply once a week.

OOC would be lovely but not at all required.

Somewhere between casual and advanced.

You're fine with LGBT+ characters because even if we are doing a straight romance, chances are my character will be bi/pan or I'll have LGBT+ side characters.

Multiple Characters preferred

Proper grammar/spelling/etc

If you're bored, tell me.

Interests

• I'm very interested in roleplaying the character below the spoiler in an actor x actress romance, both fictional.

flontpng.aspx

tumblr_n9du87pf091qg1zuyo2_250.gif

flontpng.aspx

[*]name: james alexander tierney

name meaning:

--------------'-----james ▹ english, hebrew ▹ "supplanter."

--------------'-----alexander ▹ greek ▹ "defending men."

--------------'-----tierney ▹ irish ▹ from the irish Ó tíghearnaigh meaning "descendent of tighearnach."

moniker/s: alex, alexander

birthday: august 28th

sexuality: biromantic, bisexual

hometown: phoenix, arizona

nationality: american

height: six feet even

weight: 160 lbs

body mass index: 21.8 bmi

hair colour: brown

eye colour: blue

complexion: white

modification/s: n/a

likes: most animals, having fun, a night out with friends, reading, the occasional card game- especially likes go fish as it's light hearted-, playing the occasional pool, family nights, holidays, karaoke, long walks, acting, privacy

dislikes: thunderstorms, dogs, children, too much clutter, invasion of privacy, spiders, snakes, bugs in general, how people get spooked over myths, closed spaces, rudeness

flaw/s: claustrophobia; he has a very bad case of closed spaces and will literally get anxiety if closed in for too long.

traits: confident, sarcastic, funny, a bit stubborn, is quiet and collected, family-oriented, creative, patient, his temper is pretty much nonexistent, independent, is very active, healthy, physically fit. he's an extroverted type of person and loves being around other people. very social, can come off as flirty especially if drunk/tipsy, quite intelligent but is great at playing dumb, optimistic, always looking for the good things in life. very protective, loyal to friends and loved ones.

brief history:

▶ born and raised in phoenix, arizona

▶ attended julliard school in new york city

▶ for his acting career

▶ after julliard, he pursued his lifelong dream of

▶ acting

▶ managed to land a small television series gig

▶ on mere chance which is where he hit his big

▶ break

▶ after wicked or wickeder? he managed to get

▶ small parts in movies and other bigger television

▶ shows

▶ roughly after his twenty-second birthday, alex began

▶ questioning his sexuality for the longest time, he ass-

▶ umed himself to be straight as that's what is the norm

▶ but to be honest, he finds himself attracted to both men

▶ and women as they're both equally attractive in their

▶ own ways.

▶ at the age of 25, he has come to terms with his bisexuality

▶ and is fine with it. he is a man who just happens to enjoy

▶ both men and women with a preference towards women.

family:

▶ mother, elizabeth tierney; status: deceased

▶ father, brian tierney; status: deceased

▶ brother, joshua tierney; status: alive

▶ brother, jared tierney; status: alive

pets: n/a

theme song: n/a

faceclaim: aaron taylor-johnson

roleplay/s: n/a

form © stevie rogers

flontpng.aspx

tumblr_n9cumkWI5y1r7gbeko3_250.gif

[*]Orange is the new Black themed. For pairings, I'm open to Alex Vause x Piper Chapman, Nicky x Alex Vause or completely OCs.

That's all for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am possibly interested in a M// war veteran roleplay with you. I won't be on much today until after 5pm EST so until then I may be slow to answer you.

soldmysoul said:
I am possibly interested in a M// war veteran roleplay with you. I won't be on much today until after 5pm EST so until then I may be slow to answer you.
I'd love to. So, you're fine with mixing a little bit of fantasy in with this? The character I have thought out for this [ex-soldier] has "supernatural" abilities.

[QUOTE="Alex Black]Hey there, i would love to start a M/M rp with you, and i don't mind pm or thread, you choose. ^^

[/QUOTE]
^^ I'm going to have to pass.

heavenly said:
Hi! I think I'd be interested in Assassins or Mutant/Experiments. Only.. with the experiments type, do you have an idea of what/how they've been mutated?
How they've been mutated is up to the user. So far, my characters have: telekinesis, pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, regeneration and adoptive muscle memory, and invisibility. But again, it's up to the users.

Last edited by a moderator:
heavenly said:
Oh! I like it. Which are you more willing/eager to do? I'm perfectly fine with either, but you'd have to be patient with me on the mutant/experiment one.
To be quite honest, I'm more interested in the mutant/experiment one but I wouldn't mind doing the assassin one if that's what you preferred.

heavenly said:
Hm. I'd love to try the Mutant/experiment one. Do you have an idea of how we'd start it off? Just so that I have an idea while thinking up a character.
All right, the mutants sound great. Anyway, it kind of depends on what other element we throw in. We don't have to throw in other elements but if you want, some ideas that I had for the mutants/experiments:

• Spies/Secret Agents
  • Runaways [not exactly teen runaways but perhaps they're running from the government]
  • Gangs of mutants/experiments
  • Escapees [if we went the pathway of experiments, we could have our guys fleeing the government base or something after a huge accident]
  • College Mutants

There's really more ways that we could go and if you're not interested in anything above, feel free to suggest things or if you just want to jump in with a starting point and go from there then that's fine.

heavenly said:
Hm. I think escapees would be interesting, no? Or the gangs bit.
Perhaps combine the two? After the accident, most of the experiments would escape and band together?
I like that idea. So, the experiments flee from ___________ and seeing as they aren't all too familiar with the outside world, they band together in a better attempt at surviving/escaping.

heavenly said:
Sure. I'm out right now and have plans for later and won't get home until later tonight for me. I'll try to PM you if it's working when I get a chance, or I'll come back to this thread. Then we can put it together.
Sounds good, talk to you then.

I'm interested in the War soldier returning home. ^.^

Myla said:
I'm interested in the War soldier returning home. ^.^
Awesome~ Did you want MxF or MxM? The guy I have picked out would work best for a MxM roleplay but I have another guy that I'm creating that would work for MxF]

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]All right. Is there a particular type of pairing you'd like? [i.e., soldier x girlfriend, soldier x friend, etc etc]

[/QUOTE]
Not really, it's up to you. I'm not very picky cx

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]All right then. Well, how about a soldier x friend that develops into a relationship later?

[/QUOTE]
Alright, that's fine with me. :) For the Rp would you rather we do the RP through Pm or on a thread?

Myla said:
Alright, that's fine with me. :) For the Rp would you rather we do the RP through Pm or on a thread?
I personally don't mind but I won't get my message privileges until later today/very early tomorrow.

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]I'd love to. So, you're fine with mixing a little bit of fantasy in with this? The character I have thought out for this [ex-soldier] has "supernatural" abilities.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, what were you thinking?

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]I personally don't mind but I won't get my message privileges until later today/very early tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, then we'll create a different thread. Would you like to create it or should I?

soldmysoul said:
Sounds like we could turn your character into some superhero vigilante? Like a mix of Steve Rogers/Bruce Wayne.
DC/Marvel clash, two of my favorite fandoms. Anyway, we could as it would definitely add an interesting element to the roleplay. If you want to do that, I'd totally be up for it. Did you want to do like.. my character x a civilian [your character] or did you want to go at it a bit differently? I'm not too bothered by what you want to do with your character as it's yours to control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back