• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Two Roleplays

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]DC/Marvel clash, two of my favorite fandoms. Anyway, we could as it would definitely add an interesting element to the roleplay. If you want to do that, I'd totally be up for it. Did you want to do like.. my character x a civilian [your character] or did you want to go at it a bit differently? I'm not too bothered by what you want to do with your character as it's yours to control.

[/QUOTE]
Perhaps your character, is heir to a large business in the science industry thus in turn works alongside these high-profille scientists, only a few actually knowing about his superhuman abilities. One day your characters assistant turns on him and he needs to hire a new one and ends up hiring my character who sees the opportunity in a local ad or something (perhaps the two were good childhood friends and they have no idea their about to meet each other again). However, unbeknownst to anyone, several highly confidential and toxic chemicals were stolen by the ex-assistant who later uses them to become some super villain of sorts.

I think I've used inspiration from Captain America, Batman, Ironman, and the Green Goblin/Norman Osborn in my plot.

(:

soldmysoul said:
Perhaps your character, is heir to a large business in the science industry thus in turn works alongside these high-profille scientists, only a few actually knowing about his superhuman abilities. One day your characters assistant turns on him and he needs to hire a new one and ends up hiring my character who sees the opportunity in a local ad or something (perhaps the two were good childhood friends and they have no idea their about to meet each other again). However, unbeknownst to anyone, several highly confidential and toxic chemicals were stolen by the ex-assistant who later uses them to become some super villain of sorts.

I think I've used inspiration from Captain America, Batman, Ironman, and the Green Goblin/Norman Osborn in my plot.

(:
Heheh, that's perfectly fine. I'm particularly fond of all of those heroes.

Anyway, I actually quite like that and think it'd be interesting if we went the path of them being previous childhood friends!

For pairings, you wanted m/m, correct?

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]
Heheh, that's perfectly fine. I'm particularly fond of all of those heroes.
Anyway, I actually quite like that and think it'd be interesting if we went the path of them being previous childhood friends!

For pairings, you wanted m/m, correct?

[/QUOTE]
Glad you like it! And yes, M//....unless you preferred MxF.

soldmysoul said:

Glad you like it! And yes, M//....unless you preferred MxF.

Nah, M/M is fine with me! I think we're all set, unless you feel we need to discuss more. Otherwise, did you want thread or pm [as stated previously, my messages won't open up until tomorrow at the latest]?

PRSCB said:
Um, YES i'd love to rp with you!
Is there anything that you're particularly interested in?

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]Nah, M/M is fine with me! I think we're all set, unless you feel we need to discuss more. Otherwise, did you want thread or pm [as stated previously, my messages won't open up until tomorrow at the latest]?

[/QUOTE]
Perfect! I will make a thread and tag you in it. Also, did you want to start where my character comes to meet your character for an interview?

One I create the thread, I will post my character but I won't be able to get my into/first post fine until later so if your wanted to start you can or you could wait for me.

soldmysoul said:
Perfect! I will make a thread and tag you in it. Also, did you want to start where my character comes to meet your character for an interview?
One I create the thread, I will post my character but I won't be able to get my into/first post fine until later so if your wanted to start you can or you could wait for me.
Sounds good!

And, I might be able to start but I have a few other replies to do on another site and if I don't get to it then you can either start or I'll post it sometime tomorrow (:

"I wanted to leave one last message for my ex to tell them to "fuck off" but oops wrong number, didn't mean to yell at you" au [MxM, FxF]"

Assassins

Modern Day Greek Gods/Goddesses

All right. I think I'd be more interested in Gods/Goddesses or ""I wanted to leave one last message for my ex to tell them to "fuck off" but oops wrong number, didn't mean to yell at you" au. Is there one you're more partial to? I also wouldn't mind doing the assassins if you're more interested in that.

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]All right. I think I'd be more interested in Gods/Goddesses or ""I wanted to leave one last message for my ex to tell them to "fuck off" but oops wrong number, didn't mean to yell at you" au. Is there one you're more partial to? I also wouldn't mind doing the assassins if you're more interested in that.

[/QUOTE]
I'm most interested in the 'wrong #' rp, honestly. It could go a million different ways that i'd love to explore.

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]That's cool with me! Did you prefer MxM or FxF more?

[/QUOTE]
personally, I'd go FxF, though I can adapt if your more comfortable as MxM

PRSCB said:
personally, I'd go FxF, though I can adapt if your more comfortable as MxM
FxF is fine with me as I have a few characters I can modify to fit with that.

soldmysoul said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/super-soldier-pietro-maximoff-x-soldmysoul.121581/
There's the thread also I posted my character under the 'character sign-up' tab if you wanted to go ahead and do the same. And maybe I put more pictures than necessary but I just couldn't choose one [emoji14]
You're fine! I'll have my character posted shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]FxF is fine with me as I have a few characters I can modify to fit with that.

[/QUOTE]
That's great! Do you want to further discuss plotline through PM, right here, or email?

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]Do you think you could? If you can't, I can make it- no problem.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I'll make it. :)

[QUOTE="pietro maximoff]Awesome, thanks (:

[/QUOTE]
De nada :)

Hi, I'm here. Would you like to create a thread, and we could do our chatting there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back