• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Young Avengers Initiative

Robin man

He/They
Alright, so it’s been about two years since I have made an interest check post, so sorry in advance if looks a little discombobulated.

For about three years now, I’ve had this original She-Hulk in my deck of character sheets that have been sitting around that I never got a good chance to really play her. So now I’m looking for maybe for someone or maybe a small group willing to play and maybe help my little creation to develop as a character.

Now i don’t have an over arching plot in mind, but I do have a few mini arch plots written down somewhere, but hopefully we could brainstorm some ideas around and go from there.

The only things I’m looking from my partners to be consistent with your post. Believe me, I understand how busy life can get. I have a full time job among other things, but if we can post at least once a day or two-three, I w be a happy man.

In terms of the post themselves, I don’t expect every post to be a book chapter long. At least a paragraph long post that can keep the role play moving forward would be great.

I think that’s it for now, if anybody is interested, other send me a PM or just post here so we can get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back