• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ห– ๐“‚ƒ . เฃช ห– โˆฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜, temp ooc

Characters
Here
question: does the dumbass role have to specifically be an idiot (affectionate) character or can they just be dumbass in spirit/vibes?
good question! the dumbass role was honestly just a name for characters that don't have a connection to the case or the pizzeria like the others, they're just there because of their own curiosity/being friends with carmen/whatever interpretation you wanna take it! so yeah, dumbass in vibes is what i was shooting for!!

good question! the dumbass role was honestly just a name for characters that don't have a connection to the case or the pizzeria like the others, they're just there because of their own curiosity/being friends with carmen/whatever interpretation you wanna take it! so yeah, dumbass in vibes is what i was shooting for!!

okay perfect ๐Ÿ˜Ž just wanted to clarify, tho the idea of carmen having strictly himbo/herbo friends is very entertaining to me lol especially when sheโ€™s on such a serious mission

heyy, i have one more question: can we submit more than one character? i have two separate characters in mind and would like to share both of them, but in the case that i get in i donโ€™t expect them both to be chosen. perfectly fine if not tho!!

heyy, i have one more question: can we submit more than one character? i have two separate characters in mind and would like to share both of them, but in the case that i get in i donโ€™t expect them both to be chosen. perfectly fine if not tho!!
of course!! depending on how the other roles fill in, there's a chance for a least one of them to be accepted, but go for it!!

why is coming up with names literally the hardest process of character creation lmaooooo (said through tears)

Agreed as much as I love coming up with names HAHA

YES when the right name comes to you itโ€™s like a come to jesus moment but the process to getting there is just soโ€ฆ arghhhh ๐Ÿค• iโ€™ve made placeholders for my two charas and i think their names match pretty well, fingers cross i stick with them hahah

Last edited:
sooo would y'all be mad at me if i made a devon bostick night guard side character... lol... (i already have him in the works)

that meaning y'all can also make side characters to contribute to the plot as long as the idea is run by me via dm or here!!

sooo would y'all be mad at me if i made a devon bostick night guard side character... lol... (i already have him in the works)

that meaning y'all can also make side characters to contribute to the plot as long as the idea is run by me via dm or here!!

STOP WHY WOULD WE BE MADโ€ฆ iโ€™ve loved him since the 100 ๐Ÿ˜ญ (please tell me someone remembers that showโ€ฆ it was one of my first obsessions lmao)

STOP WHY WOULD WE BE MADโ€ฆ iโ€™ve loved him since the 100 ๐Ÿ˜ญ (please tell me someone remembers that showโ€ฆ it was one of my first obsessions lmao)
OH MY GOD I LOVE THE 100 I WATCHED THAT SHIT WITH MY MOM. mainly chose him because i was a diehard rodrick girlie let me be so honest

OH MY GOD I LOVE THE 100 I WATCHED THAT SHIT WITH MY MOM. mainly chose him because i was a diehard rodrick girlie let me be so honest
YESSS I WATCHED IT WITH MY PARENTS!! it was a whole family thing, we didnโ€™t even finish it tho because we all hated clarke so much ๐Ÿ’€ but rodrick will forever be the blueprint

am i currently in the middle of watching an 8 hour lore video on fnaf? yes. will i be getting any sleep tonight? definitely not ๐Ÿ’€

STOP NO WAY ๐Ÿ˜ญ i just finish the fnaf 4 section and had to take a break cus i got too scared ๐Ÿ’€ and iโ€™m not even halfway thruโ€ฆ how did yโ€™all do it dndbjfkf
we watched it while eating, on the couch when we ordered take out, literally took us THREE days to finish it because we had to take breaks to watch something to cleanse our palette like death note LMAO

we watched it while eating, on the couch when we ordered take out, literally took us THREE days to finish it because we had to take breaks to watch something to cleanse our palette like death note LMAO
that sounds like the best way to experience it ๐Ÿ˜ญ iโ€™m just listening to it while bored out of my mind at work, every time i picked up my phone it was a literal jumpscare </3 and death note as a palette cleanserโ€ฆ canโ€™t say iโ€™ve ever considered that lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back