• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ˖ 𓂃 . ࣪ ˖ ∿ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗶𝘁, temp ooc

Characters
Here

girlcanines

this year, i devour.
6502b8d3b72d17c994bbb75ebc80cd1d32e41fb5.gif
the yellow rabbit ( temporary ) ooc!

here, you guys can tell me what roles you're shooting for, ask any questions you may have, come up with character ideas, and the like.

again, the actual ooc is going to be on discord, which the invite will be sent out to those accepted after a soft deadline date of november 30th (subject to change).

see you on the flip side!

I have no idea who to pick for a face claim but I totally want to play a himbo dumbass and that’s what I know for sure

Aurelia's CS is roughly 99% complete, just have to expand upon the events listed in her history as well as figure out what songs to pick for her.

AHHH SOUNDS LIKE I MADE A GOOD CHOICE

he kinda is giving off like big-brother whos a little bit of a himbo

hi guys!! i was thinking of using ruby cruz for my character c: i was going for a doomed character but i think she seems more dumbass, tho that might be bias from her character in the bottoms movie lol

ooo, I think that's gonna be interesting!
hi guys!! i was thinking of using ruby cruz for my character c: i was going for a doomed character but i think she seems more dumbass, tho that might be bias from her character in the bottoms movie lol

ooo, I think that's gonna be interesting!
lol thank you!! i’m stuck between her and ella purnell i think… i love her in yellowjackets and i feel like she’s so underused as a fc!! but she’s gorg <3

Last edited:
lol thank you!! i’m stuck between her and ella purnell i think… i love her in yellowjackets and i feel like she’s so underused as a fc!! but she’s gorg <3
well, I'm pretty sure you can more than one character that can be up for consideration but I'm not too sure. it isn't first come first serve

omg thats so funny cause i was gonna go for a dumbass character but as i think about it, they are fitting more of a doomed character XD

omg thats so funny cause i was gonna go for a dumbass character but as i think about it, they are fitting more of a doomed character XD
we are really switching with one another here djjdjdjf i just posted a placeholder to the oc thread and ended up deciding on dumbass at the last second 🤕 i’m truly the most indecisive person ever lmao, but it just makes more sense for the faceclaim and the character i’m cooking up in my brain !!

we are really switching with one another here djjdjdjf i just posted a placeholder to the oc thread and ended up deciding on dumbass at the last second 🤕 i’m truly the most indecisive person ever lmao, but it just makes more sense for the faceclaim and the character i’m cooking up in my brain !!
hahah seems like, but we will see once i actually make the CS, though I'm like 98% sure I'm switching to doomed, i think my subconscious is telling me to stop making feral lil gremlins lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back