• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ห– ๐“‚ƒ . เฃช ห– โˆฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜, temp ooc

Characters
Here
tell me about it ๐Ÿ˜ญ i realize i have a lot of same-character syndrome where i end up making all of my characters just slightly different variants of one another, but iโ€™m trying to change that ๐Ÿ’€

the more i characterize diana the more she seems to be like a romcom protagonist that somehow stumbled her way into a horror movie, but likeโ€ฆ she still acts like sheโ€™s in a romcom sjdjfjfj
yessss! i always fall into the "popular/rich/mean character who has secret hidden depths" trope, so i swung outwards for this character, since i wanna be a bit original. now that i think about it, "slightly mean and offputting girl" isn't that different....but i like her backstory so im keeping it lol.

and also, i LOVE that for diana. frankly, betty is giving angsty coming of age drama, which i think ill be fun when it comes to dealing with all the murders and bs thats gonna go down lol

๐Ÿ˜ญ i love characters that don't fit horror at all, lowkey carmen is inspired off of lot of bitches i used to hate in high school
pffffft the power to turn the people you hate into inspirationโ€ฆ love that for you. ngl when i saw her i got so hyped because sheโ€™s cuban just like me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and ana de armas is such a hottie ๐Ÿคญ adore her in knives out

yessss! i always fall into the "popular/rich/mean character who has secret hidden depths" trope, so i swung outwards for this character, since i wanna be a bit original. now that i think about it, "slightly mean and offputting girl" isn't that different....but i like her backstory so im keeping it lol.

and also, i LOVE that for diana. frankly, betty is giving angsty coming of age drama, which i think ill be fun when it comes to dealing with all the murders and bs thats gonna go down lol
funnily enough iโ€™m the opposite, i always default to sunshiney character that uses her bubbly demeanor to hide their pain but now iโ€™m realizing diana is definitely that ๐Ÿ’€ iโ€™m trying to flesh her out a bit tho !! sheโ€™s a little dumb but sheโ€™s got a big heart (:

and i love mean and offputtingโ€ฆ weird girls my beloveds <3 we both have characters that are from different genres and just got plopped into this universe where animatronics possessed by murdered children are trying to kill them dkdjkfkf love that for us !!!

pffffft the power to turn the people you hate into inspirationโ€ฆ love that for you. ngl when i saw her i got so hyped because sheโ€™s cuban just like me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and ana de armas is such a hottie ๐Ÿคญ adore her in knives out
if i could have a ana de armas poster i would let's be so real. like I NEED to look as good as her at 35

stopp cus that sounds so fun ๐Ÿ˜ญ iโ€™ve always wanted to play a dnd campaign but ik absolutely nobody irl thatโ€™s interested lol but a pjo universe one seems amazing :,,)
I personally play online, since my dnd friends literally lives across the world HAHA. So if you'd wanna try it out, maybe start with some online games!

YOO thats so cool
Thanks! I'm glad you both think it's great! The actual plot/campaign is something I helped a bunch with because I had so many ideas so I feel like the plotline is kinda like my baby that I left in the hands of my DM friend.

hello my people. the fact that this is a fnaf rp and pjo has already been brought up means that ive found my people lmao

hello guys! currently stuck between using rachel zegler and amandla sternberg as my face claims lmao

omggg i love amandla ๐Ÿ˜ญ i remember that one phase in time where they were in so many romcomsโ€ฆ like the one w/ nick robinson lol. but anyways, theyโ€™re both such good options !! i loved rachel in west side story c:

omg yes i loved that one! honestly im struggling because i love them both but the new hunger games movie is making me a big rachel stan so its hard but hopefully i can choose soon

iโ€™m second-guessing my chara now ;-; i thought i had a clear idea in mind for the type of character i wanted to play but now my mind is steering me in a completely different wayโ€ฆ iโ€™m seconds away from scrapping her entirely and starting fresh ๐Ÿ˜ญ

what direction are you thinking of now??

before, i was thinking of a more bubbly sweetheart character that is tagging along out of support for her friend, but nowโ€ฆ iโ€™m thinking i want to go for more the tragic route w/ a sad girl lol. i tend to gravitate towards the bubbly ones so i kinda want to try something new, and iโ€™m thinking maybe jenna ortega or sophie thatcher as a fc because they fit the whole brooding horror girl to the max

Omg itโ€™s the way I was considering both of them earlier too ๐Ÿ˜ญ I honestly donโ€™t know which way Iโ€™m gonna go with my character yet but dark brooding characters are always fun!

Omg itโ€™s the way I was considering both of them earlier too ๐Ÿ˜ญ I honestly donโ€™t know which way Iโ€™m gonna go with my character yet but dark brooding characters are always fun!

theyโ€™re gorgeous and they def fit the vibe of fnaf perfectly lol especially in their respective horror movies !! and yesss i donโ€™t have much experience playing them but iโ€™d love to start, itโ€™s funny because i tend to adore those characters in fiction <3 i was actually considering a male character since itโ€™s overwhelmingly women right now, not sure if iโ€™ll go thru with it tho !! were you thinking of making a doomed or a dumbass character? (:

theyโ€™re gorgeous and they def fit the vibe of fnaf perfectly lol especially in their respective horror movies !! and yesss i donโ€™t have much experience playing them but iโ€™d love to start, itโ€™s funny because i tend to adore those characters in fiction <3 i was actually considering a male character since itโ€™s overwhelmingly women right now, not sure if iโ€™ll go thru with it tho !! were you thinking of making a doomed or a dumbass character? (:
Oh yeah I donโ€™t know why I didnโ€™t think of using a character from a horror movie! Honestly Iโ€™m gonna go for a doomed character I think? Love the idea of playing someone who lost a family member but honestly they both seem fun so weโ€™ll see XD

yall every time i go to write my character in the code i picked, i miss click or the page reloads and i lose all my work

this has happened with nearly every CS I've tried to do, i think I'm cursed or smth LMAO

hey y'all, tryin to decide whether to shoot for doomed or dumbass

def wanna go for a male though, we need more guys lmao

my chara is about to be the most tragic lesbian the world has ever seen โ€ฆ her theme song is literally motion sickness by phoebe bridgers

question: does the dumbass role have to specifically be an idiot (affectionate) character or can they just be dumbass in spirit/vibes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back