The worst roleplay ever

"there you are clucky!" she says asshe grab her chicken off the stragers head.

(Am I doing it right? lol)

(no but yes)

Twenty orange fish with gross fish stuff like lips and slime and tiny little fish bones fell down on top of them. "MY FOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!" said the zombie gyspy prince.

"Eh? What's all this?" said Kaster, as they poofed into existence. "What's going on?"

everyone seemed to be confused, except for the narrator who is me. I'm the narrator but who am I really, that is something no one will find out ever, ever, ever. What none of them knew was that they were all actually DEAD!!!!!

Kaster, who sorta had mind reading abilities, nearly exploded from the absolute shock this new discovery of them all being dead caused him. "EHHHH?!" He exclaimed. "SAY WHAT NOW?!" They immediately hopped off the cloud they were sitting on to stand up straight while puffing out their chest. "Excuse me narrator-san, you must be absolutely mistaken if you say that I, of all people, am dead. I'll have you know that I am a deity, therefore, there's no possible way I could be dead. Unless you were, let's say Zeus for example. Or just a more powerful being. Which of course, you aren't," Kaster said smugly. "Therefore," He was smirking now. "you're coming with me good sir/ma'am." Kaster then pulled out a pair of handcuffs that gleamed menacingly.

(I really hope I didn't overdo it lol. this was fun to write)

Kaster, who sorta had mind reading abilities, nearly exploded from the absolute shock this new discovery of them all being dead caused him. "EHHHH?!" He exclaimed. "SAY WHAT NOW?!" They immediately hopped off the cloud they were sitting on to stand up straight while puffing out their chest. "Excuse me narrator-san, you must be absolutely mistaken if you say that I, of all people, am dead. I'll have you know that I am a deity, therefore, there's no possible way I could be dead. Unless you were, let's say Zeus for example. Or just a more powerful being. Which of course, you aren't," Kaster said smugly. "Therefore," He was smirking now. "you're coming with me good sir/ma'am." Kaster then pulled out a pair of handcuffs that gleamed menacingly.

(I really hope I didn't overdo it lol. this was fun to write)
“Hey.. Uh.. Mister? I’m not dead either..”

Kaster turned towards the voice. "Oh." The handcuffs disappeared with a poof. "And who might you be?"

But just then they died and stayed dead until they came back to life and then died again and then sorta came back but were more dead than alive. A very lazy zombie. Why did this happen? No one knows except the narrator who is ME.

He started to speak. " No." He said out loud. Having said what he wanted to say het was done talking and instead of talking he was silent, for a while until his lips started moving again he decided he had more to say after all. "Of course Venchi1968 is right, I aftee with him on everything." Having dropped that undeniabele nugget of wisdom the words he spoke had earned him the undying loyalty and respect of everyone.

. “She said she would like 👍 but if I don’t want you can I feel her hair done 💇‍♂️ her eyes 👀 and I think 💭 and she had just like 👍 but oh yeah that’s why not I like 👍 but I’m so glad 😀 and she loves it so I think 💭 she likes 👍 she said with the girls 👧 I was wondering 💭 and maybe 🤔 she had said her mom had to do it so that’s what she’s talking with the whole thing and then I “

Users who are viewing this thread

Back