• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The World with No Name-The New Breed and the Heretics of Blood-RP Interest Check.

Iamkingdomhearts1000

One of Kingdom Hearts's biggest fans! :]

"...Over 10,000 years ago, this world, without no name was created, no one knows who created it or, as especially, as to why, only that when he or she or they had created this world, only we, the people were left behind in the wake of the creation of the world, the people consists of multiple species such, as us humans, the light elves, the dark elves, the dwarfs, the faeries, the giants, the mythical creatures and so on, so forth, etc, etc, at any rate, since the very dawning of this world itself, all of us, the people in our very different tribes of species have always fought against one another, trying to gain the upper hand against each other, the reason being is that when we first came into being on this world with no name and had over time developed the ability known, as conscience, the ability to think for ourselves, we all decided at the very same time that to us, it felt painful with this world having no need name and thus, we all decided to go to war against the other's respective species tribe, whoever would win would get to name the world however they liked, we all did not care for the lost of families, friends and comrades along the way, the only thing that mattered to us were two things, total supremacy and the naming of the world itself, over time, we had used our consciousnesses, as though they were a hive mind and together, we altogether had learned what we called intellect and had put it to good use, creating many different wonders of all kinds, shapes, sizes and forms that we called both magic and science, even a combination of the two called alchemy, where one could transform a rare substance that we had discovered later on called led and transform it into a far more even rarer substance called gold for example, using said gold to forge what we called weapons and armor, using these tools of destruction, we had finally begun to wage our war for the naming of the world, this had begun the conflict that was known, as the "World War"...the battle to decide the very name of the entire world itself among all of the people living on the whole world.

These are my chronicles depicting the current modern day events that are happening regarding the World War, my name is "Thomas, Thomas Jenkins the 3rd" and i am a human that lives in the human capital city of the kingdom of "Warz", here in Warz, all humans of different kinds have come together, as one, bringing all of our respective individual knowledge to the table and using it to help further build our society, as we at the very same time still wage war against the elves, the dwarfs, the faeries, the giants and the mythical creatures, leading our human culture and society is the "Corazon Cathedral", led by both its founder and leader, the immortal human that never ages or never gets sick named "Pope Salazar Corazon", otherwise known, as "Salazar of the Beginning"...our almighty and gracious priest is said to have been immortal long before the humans were ever united under one banner by his both hand and rule and now, Salazar wishes to bring eternal both peace and prosperity to our world by giving it its name and trying to come to an understanding with the other species, wanting to no longer wage war with them and instead find equal footing with them on which they can negotiate, however, they're extremists who would against the pope's both law and order and continue the never-ending warfare, these are known, as the "Heretics of Blood", named so because of their apparent blood-lust in wanting to seek further conflict with the other species...

The Heretics have constantly gotten in the way of the Cathedral's peace talk attempts and now, having no choice whatsoever, pope Salazar has been forced with no alternative but to issue the order to wipe out the Heretics, even though, they are human...to carry this task out, a group of special humans has been formed within the inner secretive workings of the Cathedral that only a few handful know about, this group of humans were both born into and raised by the Cathedral since they were young and they have been enhanced to superhuman peek level conditions, these humans are called the "New Breed" and the New Breed's sole mission in life is to wipe out both any and/or all enemies that would try to both disrupt and/or destroy peace itself...using both any and all means necessary to accomplish their mission...

It is during this time that i was assigned to be the chronicler of the New Breed's exploits, going with them both whenever and wherever they went, even if they were to engage in battle against others, using their special abilities they were endowed with thanks to the powers of both magic and science combined, as alchemy, the unification of the two, allowing them to both use and command abilities such, as manipulating the four elements of fire, water, wind and earth themselves or using psychokinesis to levitate both people and things with their minds...upon meeting the New Breed, i had discovered that they were no more then adolescent teenagers ranging from ages 16-18 and that having lived the entire lives inside the Corazon Cathedral, they know naught how to socialize with the outside world...

I was assigned, as their chronicler by pope Salazar himself in order to teach these youngsters about what is humanity, where does it come from? where does it end? what makes humans what they are overall? by travelling with them, i hope to fulfill this promise i made to the pope and teach these 20 young men and women about what lies beyond the Cathedral in which they were solely raised in and show them that they are not just tools of war to be used whenever someone deems to be so, instead, i will show them what it means to have a beating heart inside, a heart that tells them that they are human and that they live within this world with no name, even after 10,000 years since its both creation and formation, thus the world wide journey across all of its plains, forests, mountains, oceans and etc begins, we will learn how humans interact with one another and how they interact with the other species.

This is Thomas Jenkins the 3rd, age 24, the chronicler of the New Breed humans, assigned to destroy the Heretics of Blood."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back