• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The half-demon inspected Veronica. He seemed to glare at Lily sharply when she began to crawl all over Veronica. She treated everything like it was a giant game. Why was it all just some game to her? Luckily the younger man was able to keep his fiery temper at bay. Thank the Lord. He couldn't afford to be pissed off again. The golden-haired man nodded in agreement when Myremon stated that he needed some time alone with the girl he basically adopted as his younger sister. "Sure, just tell me when you guys are done in here!" He said in an excited manner, giving a thumbs up before waiting outside the beaten up cottage.

That was until he heard very familiar yelling from what sounded like Ash. Oh no. It's happening. Dante rushed into the house after Lily did so. "Keep your hands off of her." He yelled before attempting to push her out of the way. If he was successful, the man would've sent her slamming against the wall. But at least not through the wall. "Myremon! Just keep dodging her attacks! She's not mad at you! This is her first wrath, she'll eventually pass out from exhaustion." He called out to armored and corrupted man, knowing this as this was quite normal for demons around her age.

Myremon saw the others rushing to see the sound, but that lapse of concentration made way for Ash to strike. His shield took the most damage, but still hurt. He started dodging her frantic attacks, but the sheer anger made her stronger, faster. Some of the attacks managed to connect, and he had to make distance for him to start casting restraint spells. "And how long do you think it's going to take until she's knocked out, Dante? HELP ME HERE! GRASP OF HADAR!" He pointed his hand to the girl, the same spell that he used the first time they met her. Dark chains rose from the ground, restraining the demon in place, but he knew that she would soon get away from them. He threw more and more chains, slowing but not stopping her attack towards him, but hopefully, tiring her until they could knock her out.

Ash launched herself towards Myremon, uninteionally dodging the dart that Lily had shot at her. RIght now, she was focused solely on Myremon. She attempted to smash Myremon into the ground but he dodged just in time. The ground broke beneath her and a giant hole was left where she smashed her gauntlet into the ground. Thunder was heard and soon enough, it began to rain. It had become dark a few minutes ago but it didn't seem that it would rain soon.

"You murdered them! You murdered them all" screamed Ash as she kept attacking Myremon, who was dodging most attacks. "You and your stupid fucking corruption took my mother away from me!" Ash managed to connect a punch and sent Myremon a few feet back. She jumped and tried to smash him into the ground once more but he dodged. "You can't even imagine how much I've suffered these last 6 months because of you!" She hit him once more but she had swung a bit too hard, Myremon was sent flying through the air, giving him enough time to cast his spell.

She struggled to break free of the chains but there were too many and she was captured by them. "You murdered my friends! My family! You destroyed the entire village!" Ash continued struggling. She had to get revenge, she had to kill him. "You attempted to bring me back to that place....I was too weak to do anything..." She looked straight at him, tears ran down her face. "I'm stronger now! I'M STRONGER NOW, AND I WILL AVENGE THEM" A sudden force surrounded her, pushing nearly everything back with a strong force of wind. It was strong enough to break the chains surrounding her and all the others that attempted to restrain her once more, it was even strong enough to push back Dante and Lily but strangely enough, it didn't affect Myremon.

Ash's mana was rapidly depleting. If she kept using this much mana, she would die, but she didn't even seem to notice. She continued her assault on Myremon but with each hit, her punches got weaker. She broke through his shield and had him against a wall. She jumped through the air and got ready to smash him through the wall, into the ground. A hit like this would seriously injure Myremon.

That hit never came though. Her gauntlet disappeared, her mana was nearly gone and all that hit Myremon was Ash's small fist. The force that had surrounded her disappeared as well and rain began falling near them once more, turning the dirt beneath them into mud.

She failed.

She was silent, her fist still on Myremon's chest. She wouldn't look up at him, instead she looked at the ground, tears falling down. Her eye color changed back to blue and when they did, she felt incredibly weak. She fell to the ground, a soft squeak was heard as the rubber duck that was still in her pocket was squished against the ground.

Last edited:
Myremon kept being used as a literal punching bag, waiting until she was out of mana. She was probably mistaking him with someone else, and he knew that in this state, she wasn't going to listen to anything. She launched a desperate barrage of attacks, prompting Myremon to go into defensive, raising a shield in front of him. Each punch broke more and more of the already weak shield, since Myremon spent a large amount of mana in the scuffle. As soon as his back was against a wall, his shield broke. He placed his hands in front of him, waiting for a strike that never came. He felt a small pressure in his stomach, and when he looked, Ash's small hand was there, the fight gone from the girl's head. She fell on the ground, but before her head could touch the wet dirt, Myremon quickly placed his hand under it, lifting the girl in a princess carry. He was panting, tired, his face still in full view. He approached Dante and Lily, his twisted mouth not moving as he spoke. "Help me lie her down. And get my mask, please."

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 2nd Day​
Ash seemed to be ignoring her, and in the midst of it all, had dodged her dart. Lily pouted slightly as she lingered, blade drawn, before quickly holstering it once more. "I know one way to get your attention..." She murmured to herself in jealousy, before pulling her blowgun out once more. Before she could even prepare it, however, Dante had come out, pushing the small half-human into the wall as her attention was focused toward the smaller half-demon. A short *thud* could be heard as Lily's body collided with the wall with some force, an audible "Agh!" escaping her in a mix of shock and sudden pain.

"I'm not risking the guy who can shatter metal with his bare hands for some demonic tantrum!" Lily announced back up toward Dante, pulling her blowgun out once more. A slight grin developed on her face as she continued. "Though if you'd like to turncoat, I'll help you into a nice deep sleep too." She noted, turning her attention back toward Ash. Lily paused for a split-second as the girl almost seemed to change, features changing, though the half-human wasn't about to risk Myremon taking another strike.

Lining up her shot, Lily prepared to fire once more, until... Everything went black. A massive force pushed her away, smashing her small body toward the wall once more, knocking the girl out for a few seconds. Waking up, her hand clenching her head groggily, Lily looked up to find Myremon carrying the small girl's body, amidst the rubble of her home, now even worse off than when they had arrived. Her gaze instantly moved toward his face. So this was corruption? It was more than what she had imagined, gruesome, frightening, fascinating. Finally pulling herself up, the fox girl skipped with a limp toward Myremon's mask, lifting it up to examine it, before heading back toward him. Lily stared toward his face as she handed it toward him, a weak smile still expressing itself, though she couldn't help her eyes wandering around the many features of his exposed visage.

Despite Myremon's wishes for any form of aid, Dante felt frozen. He couldn't bring himself to move. He hadn't seen a first wrath of this power since his. Or at least what his mother and father described as his first wrath to be like. Apparently, it had happened when his parents first told Dante the truth about the demons and basically everything around the age of ten. Dante had stricken into the ground and burnt up the grass and any plant life surrounding him. It probably would've spread profusely if it wasn't for Valkaria making a forcefield around her own son until he passed out from anger. The blonde felt so helpless as the girl described everything that happened to her unrestrained from her facade, falling to his knees and beginning to cry. It was almost a giant wake up call for him. He was fighting for people like Ash. Demons that had everything stripped away for them and then have the blame for the corruption pinned onto them. He doesn't know why but he knew that the Djinn had something to do with this. They had always despised his race! Why would they not do something like this?

Every single word that the small girl spoke cut into Dante's mind like it was a hot knife going through already partially melted butter. He couldn't stop himself from dropping down even further onto his knees and arms, still sobbing quietly with his long blonde hair covering over his face as everything around him went to shit. Why? Why did everything have to end up like this? They didn't deserve this, nobody deserved this! The half-demon was only taken out of his sorrowful trance once he heard the small squeaking of a rubber duck. When his head shot up to look at Myremon, his golden eyes were still slightly red and puffy.

As soon as Myremon and Ash by extension got back to the small girl's home he moved one of his hands towards her chest to check if her heart rate was still going. He doubted that the small girl was dead, especially with that kind of power, but he just needed to check. And he wasn't trusting Lily to check for him anytime in the near future.

Myremon sighed. He looked at the ruins of the girl's home, the bed where Veronica is surprisingly out of harm's way. He placed Ash on the bed, her head on the opposite side of Veronica's. He then calmly grabbed his helmet from Lily's hand and strapped into his suit. The clasps clicked with something magic, and the oily smoke that came out of Myremon's face and mouth was slowly being contained. "Thank you." He watched as a sobbing Dante checked Ash's vitals, and approached him. "She's gonna be fine, I haven't attacked her. I saw one or two demons go berserk, but for a young girl do spend her whole mana in this desperate attack... Something grim happened here. And I know exactly who to ask." He patted Dante's shoulder. "Dinner."

When Myremon turned to leave, he stopped midway, slowly turning his eyes on Veronica. Her face was contorted somehow, and even though it was faint, the seed of corruption found his way into her core. "Hmmm... Veronica ended up absorbing some of the corrupted energy from the fight." He passed a hand on the space right above Veronica's body, rubbing his index finger and thumb together as if to experiment on it. He raised his other hand, his bag and censer slowly floating from the place they were left, landing on Myremon's feet. "I placed a return spell on my things. Prevents thieves from getting away with them." He opened his censer, cleaning it from the previous ritual and adding another mix of herbs. "Luckily, this can be easily purged. If it stays while Veronica is void of mana, the corruption might expand and corrupt her from inside out." He started speaking in a mix of demonic and angelic. "By the will of the primordial light, and the everlasting darkness. This body is impure, but soon it'll be cured. This body is corrupted, but it'll be cleansed. The siphon is set, paid in mana." The vapours of the censer slowly crawled on Veronica, an a tiny wish of dark purple energy rose from Veronica's heart, being crushed by the smoke above her. Myremon strongly waved a hand on the smoke, and it vanished, dissipating on the air. "Let's hope she can recover faster now."

"It's just...I've heard that some children, unfortunately, die with their first wrath. It's a very low possibility and with how strong Ash is, I kinda doubted it, but I just needed to be sure." He informed Myremon, wanting to correct him on using the term 'berserk' as it made them sound like wild creatures that needed to be tamed or just a group of ruthless criminals. Oh well. If it comes up again, maybe Dante will say something. His stream of tears had stopped as soon as he got to the house. And then something connected in his mind. What happened? Why did this all occur? Dante couldn't answer toMyremon's call of food until he knew what was going on.

"Hey, 'Remon. What happened that made Ash enter her first wrath? Most, if not all, first wraths either begin with a bad memory or something that upsets a demon. I need to know what's going on with her." The half-demon requested of the now masked mage. His golden eyes shifted it's attention from Myremon over to Ash as she rested. He was going to try his hardest not to get too upset for her. He needed to keep his cool, for now, that way he didn't risk waking the girl up.

Shi

Shi walked through the trees of Yrin. She absentmindedly clicked her fang together, creating a glass-like noise. She clutched the old book to her chest, protecting it like her life. Her tails swished behind her, occasionally hitting trees or bushes. Every once in a while she'd turn back and hiss at the item like it was alive. her heart pulsed with the noise. Her tongue darted out and licked at her smooth fangs. She perked up as she sensed someone in danger. Someone hurt! She took off in the direction, tasting the pain (yes, she can do that) in the air. She curled her tails around her arm to keep them from hitting anything else. Must help! Her tongue darted out again and she changed her course to follow the taste.

Shi came up to a ruined village. A gem on her right arm lit up. "Here to help." She projected her voice into the healthy beings' minds. She came through the door and dropped her tails, still holding onto the book. She found a girl - human-like - laying still on a bed. She pressed her open palm on her forehead and immediately went to the wound. It was not weapon made. It was magic. She found each piece of the wound and purged it from the girl. She felt the life and health return to the girl. She drew her hand away, having only touched her for just three seconds to those around her. "Much better. All helped." She turned to the group and smiled with her wide grin of blue fangs, bowing at the waist. Her blue eyes bounced from each of the members of the group. All...All different? Demons? Fox? And...thing?

Shi stepped towards the tall black thing. It was living. She tasted it. "What are?" She projected into his head only, tilting her head and looking at him curiously. She chirped and reached a hand to touch his face. She had claws at the ends of her fingers, but she meant no harm. "Not human...Not fox....What are?"

Directly: Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz
Around: Randomfella Randomfella plastic_lover plastic_lover

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

She felt so many things at once. Both times, she felt amazing after the feeling passed.She remembers hearing screaming while she was asleep. She remembering hear a lot of noise. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned. Ann was gone. She felt like she should be angry right now but for some reason, she just didn't.
She felt something soft next to her. She looked to the side and saw Ash, whose clothes were all muddy. "Huh?" Had she fallen asleep? She turned to the left, where the others were, but there was someone new. She was going to say something but she then noticed that the wall in front of the bed was completely destroyed and so were the buildings outside. "What the hell happened!?" Huh? She didn't normally do that. She looked at Myremon. "Who's this?" pointing at the new person. What the hel-heck happened while she was unconscious?

Last edited:
Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 2nd Day​
Myremon's magic was satisfying to watch to say the least. Lily could barely part her eyes from gazing at his attempt to work his magic upon Veronica, and the strange illness that she had succumb to.
"She was trying to kill him, that's what!" Lily chuckled at Dante's notion, raising her hands in the air as if to display it was beyond their control. "Two of you missing, one unconscious, seems like a well thought out plan of attack to me." She continued gleefully, and open toothed grin shining at the two before her. "Best plan in unknown territory, assume everything is out to get you!" She continued to smile, even at the drab notion, her mind slipping back to her time on the run, hiding out in the country near the human cities, without a soul to talk to.

Lily's ears suddenly perked up, as a voice invaded her mind, her hand soon rising up to clench her head due to the strange feeling. "Sp... Speaking of which..." She added, attempting to giggle at the sudden irony, though the uncomfortable feeling still lingered. As the strange creature entered the room, Lily wasted no time in drawing her falchion, her eyes gazing at it with interest as it rushed toward Veronica. She kept herself prepared, but as the creature's attention remained on the girl, Lily moved forward, lifting one of its tails to examine it. "Beastkin!" Lily quickly corrected the strange thought in her head, looking up toward the creature, pointing up at her with a sort of fake-anger. "And stop that!" She began to pout, before quickly losing interest in her own demands, and further examining the creature.

An eye glanced over as Veronica awoke, asking who the creature was, a question Lily too was interested in. Her eyes glanced back up toward it, still analysing what she could of the being. It wasn't like any race she had seen before.

Myremon pondered upon Dante's question. Was lying here a possible solution? Would he get angry if Myremon told that he attacked her first? "It was- Wait a second." He felt his Alarm spell going off. Something entered the village's vicinity. As he raised his staff, a melodious voice entered his mind. "Here to help" it said. That didn't ease Myremon's worries, but at the same time, if something like that could sense them, it would've already attacked. He stared at the being walking through the door, the tails making a deaf "thump" when uncurled from it's.. her? Her. Her back. She approached Veronica and surprisingly, replenished her mana and healed her at the same time. He tried to sense her core, the source of which she casted that spell, but something was off. It was almost as if the arcane routines were.. automatized? The core of magic is something organic, something that comes from the willpower of the mage, but hers was rather... uncanny. Myremon couldn't explain it right. Maybe he could examine her. He smiled a little, remembering his old days of curiousness and endless research.

He watched as the thing stepped in front of Myremon, her curious eyes confused at his sight. He examined her back for a second or two, resting the end of his staff on the ground. "I'm a wraith. You're not human or beastkin. What are you?" He didn't wait for an answer as his peripheral vision caught Veronica moving, awakening. He sidestepped the healer and approached the bed. "Vero! I'm so glad you're alri-" He stopped once again. As soon as he touched her shoulder, he felt her mana. It took a different shape. Myremon stared at her, examining it. The mana inside her filled different spaces, leaving other places empty. It wasn't harmful, or even temporary. Myremon cursed to himself when coming to that conclusion, wishing he had seen that sooner. Just like his, but at the same time, not. This difference changed her perception of the world and even her personality to a degree. However, Veronica's change was natural, whereas Myremon's was forced. He remembered reading something about this on a book, in the academy. Sometimes, a strong trauma to one's core could change the flow of mana in tiny ways, changing the person. He was glad that she was alright, but he was concerned to the degree of the changes. "Don't worry about her. How do you feel? Do you feel anything different?"

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella

"What're you doing???" She asked as he stared at her. "I'm fine, surprisingly." She stood up. "Seriously, What happened here? And what happened to Ash? She's all wet and her clothes are muddy. I'm pretty sure if she went outside to play, she'd be pretty....active right now." She looked at the new.....girl. She didn't seem to be a human or beast kin. "Seriously, what the hell happened while I was asleep?" She went over to her. "So. Who're you?" Not how she'd normally greet someone.

Last edited:
Shi

Shi watched the interesting interaction. The girl was loved by them all. She held the book to her chest and bowed at the waist. "Shi." She turned to the fox messing with her tails. She picked up the girl - obviously girl - with ease and held her up to her face. She studied her a moment before crushing her in a hug. "Soft little fox. Very pretty." She rubbed her cheek against her head, being careful of her horns. Someone asked again, what she was. "Shi." She pointed to herself to help clarify. She set the fox down and pet her ears.

She looked over at the other, smaller girl. Her serpent like tongue flicked out to taste the air. "Hurt? Need help?" She asked, pointing to her. "Help." She held up her hand, making sure they knew she was only trying to help.

Directly: Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella
Around: plastic_lover plastic_lover

Myremon looked at the scene, a bit overwhelmed by the amount of questions, especially regarding Ash's wrath and the new arrival. He took a deep sigh and called everyone's attention. "Okay, let me explain what happened so that everyone is on par." He looked to Dante, nodding at first. "It was by my fault that Ash attacked." He placed a hand on the bedside, turning his gaze to the small demon girl. "I knew that she was hiding something, and acting aloof towards us. I mistakenly sensed this as ill intention, and confronted her, eventually taking off my mask for impact purposes. This, however, went in an expected, yet undesirable way: My... visage triggered Ash's outburst, releasing her latent power at the cost of control. She attacked me with great force, doing the damage to her residence, and at the same time dispelling the self imposed block and unlocking raw emotions. It was a gamble, and even though I think that some collateral was involved," Myremon looked at the gaping hole of the house, "I do not think it was wrong. I was in control of the situation to a certain extent, and could take the blunt of damage if something happened. It was my fault, after all." He nodded again, as if punctuating the end of the explanation. He then turned to Veronica. "You were attacked by an envoy of the Demon King. It captured Ann and drained your mana, incapacitating you. The problem is, this drainage was forceful to the point where it messed with your mana flow. You'll feel and act different, and as of now, nobody knows if there's a cure. It's not going to affect your spellcasting in any way, in fact, it might make you use magic differently. It's also completely harmless, save for the personality changes. That's why I was examining you a minute before." He closed his eyes, the only tell of this action is the lack of the characteristic yellow light that came from the mask's eye sockets. Opening again, he turned to the tailed girl. "She was the one who recovered you to full health. She claims her name is Shi. She's a telepath and a healer, but something is wrong with her physique. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is now, and i'm already exhausted and hungry. Up until now she's harmless." He approached Shi, who had her hand up, offering help. "The girl is hurt. Her hands were wounded by her own power and she depleted her mana. You're welcome to help, if you can."

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella plastic_lover plastic_lover Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Like any normal person, she was expecting to hear the newcomer's voice come out their mouth. Instead, she heard her voice inside her head. "Huh... Telepathy. Well, it's good to meet you...." She turned her attention to Myremon when he asked for it and listened quietly. After he finished she took a minute to process everything. 'Feel and act differently'. It was true that she does feel weird right now, but the way she's been acting. She was certain she has always acted this way. She's always had this personality, but Myremon wasn't the type of person to lie about shit like this, but it does feel weird. Knowing that before she woke up, she acted differently.

After thinking about that for a couple of seconds, she began pondering about what Myremon just told her about Ash and what happened to her. After a few more seconds, she looked up at Myremon. "That's...quite a lot of things that have happened." She looked at the little half-demon. It sounded that she got pretty upset. Why would she get so upset, to the point that she'd destroy her own house and the town outside, from just seeing Myremon's face. She'd have to ask more about this later though. She turned to Shi. "Thanks for the help." and then turned to Myremon once more. "Tell me. How was I before." It's not like she lost any memories or anything, she just couldn't recall acting any different from the way she's acting now. "The only reason I believe you is because...well it's you. I know you don't joke about shit like this."

Myremon cocked his head to the side. So she doesn't see the difference? "Well, for starters, the Vero from before didn't curse. But the changes are subtle. I don't know the extent of the changes yet, so I can't tell." Myremon nodded at her, trying to motion a smile from behind the mask and the disfigured face. "Don't worry, Veronica. You are still you. You're still the annoying brat with snake hair that I liked to call Ouroboros." He chuckled, trying to easen up the atmosphere. "For now, let's eat. You may be recovered, but you still gotta replenish your energies."

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 2nd Day​
"H-Hey!" Lily yelped slightly as Shi picked her up, her body flailing around in childish defiance. "What's with you lesser races and thinking... I... Need to have my fur rubbed like some sort of..." Lily's voice slowly turned from an excited refusal to a relaxed, almost purring tone, her words almost humming toward the end. "Ngh." A sound escaped the half-human as Shi put her down, with a pet of the ears. Lily stood, eyes almost shutting for a moment, before they opened wide once more, looking up toward the stranger. "H-Hey!" She hopelessly started up once more, before looking over toward Myremon as he spoke.

It seemed the more the wraith stated, the more amused Lily became. "Nobody knows a cure!?" She jumped up at the idea of it all, bouncing over toward Veronica. Her change in mood was obvious, she seemed much more proper for a human before, at least in the beastkin's eyes. "Don't you worry, Ron-Ron, I, Lily Ylva, will find a cure!" The half-human stated boldly, dramatically standing as tall as her body would allow, looking into the air almost triumphantly. In truth, she had no idea what was even wrong with the girl, let alone a way to create such a cure, but the idea of it simply tickled her fancy to such an extreme degree. Plus, it gave her an excuse to try some new recipes. "I love this place." She finally dropped the bold act, giggling with a large smile once more, before heading back toward Shi as she worked on the small girl.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Lily started, elongating the creature's name as she did so. "I've never seen such a creature!" She stated, looking her up and down once again, staring up at her horns, and other strange features, especially what looked like gems lining her body. Moving her finger down, the half-human began to prod at them inquisitively. "What does a 'Shi' eat?" She wondered out-loud, her attention clearly consumed by the appearance of their sudden guest.

Shi

Shi looked down at the little fox. She was interesting. So energetic and loud for such a small thing. She had asked her what she ate. Well, she ate nothing as she didn't need to, but it always helped put others at ease. She tried remembering what the other beings gave her. It tasted delicious with every bite she ate. "Meat. Shi eats meat." She smiled with her mouth open slightly, displaying her blue fangs. "Must heal." She gestured down to the small girl laying still.
She looked the small girl over for a minute before placing a hand over her smaller one. She slipped her consciousness into the girl's, searching for the wound. She found it. She first healed her hands like the wraith said and then went to find what was wrong with her...man...na? That was what he said, right? She didn't know what mana was, but she was sure she could figure it out eventually. She searched the girl, looking for where her mana was. She found it, deep behind her heart. That was where it mostly was.
She poured her healing powers into it, trying to fix what was lost and broken. It was difficult and, in the real world, her body twitched as she held onto the girl. She continued to heal the broken parts, intent on helping these people. She finished and ripped her hand away, stumbling backwards. She bared her fangs and let out an animalistic hiss. "Demon! Get it away! Demon hurt Shi! Hurt Shi! Demon!" She screamed, stumbling to get away from the demon. She had felt, just as she was leaving her consciousness, the demonic aura this girl produced.
She eventually got up and hid behind the wraith. Her hand absently went to her throat while the other clutched the book to her chest. Her heart was glowing brightly. "Demon bad...hurt Shi..."

Directly: Randomfella Randomfella RizaTiz RizaTiz
Around: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover

Dante couldn't believe this. His eyes flared in a dangerous red color, barely containing the Wrath that he was feeling. He was about to jump on Myremon when something threw him off that trail of thought. A glimpse of someone, and a gut wrenching feeling that something was wrong. He looked towards the hole in the wall, the twilight sky barely providing anymore light, especially with the pouring rain. He slipped unnoticed from the group, going downstairs. He had to stop at the table, the same feeling now clearer. Someone was in danger. He concentrated on the feeling, closing his eyes, seeking any connections, until he snapped his eyes open wide with a grim realization. It was his sister. Jasper was in grave danger, and the feeling of something wrong grew by the second. Alarms rung on his head as he scrambled to get his belongings, pack everything together. He grabbed a piece of paper near a pile of drawings, probably made by Ash, and with a pencil, wrote a small note to the group.

"I don't know how, but my sister is in Yrin. I feel that something is wrong and I must go to her. You don't need to come after me, It's something I must do alone.

-Dante"

He placed the pencil and paper on the table and left through the front door, taking up flight on the opposite direction of the temple the group arrived. He didn't know how long she had.

Veronica Saia
With: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella plastic_lover plastic_lover

"Hm...Well...I hope I haven't changed too much." She smiled but that smile soon turned into a frown when Myremon said his next line. "M-Mair!....Tch." She stayed silent and closed her eyes, crossing her arms. No reason to get angry right now. "Whatever. Let's just ea-" She was cut off by Shi's scream. "Shi, calm down. She's a half demon, she isn't bad." She felt sorry for Shi when her hand went up to her throat. She's suffered as well.

Ash

"No. Stop! Get away from her!" Ash ran over to the girl, pushing the demon away from her. She grabbed the girl's hand and began running. She ran as fast as she could but couldn't escape from the demon behind them. Ash was grabbed by the neck and lifted up. The little girl that she was with had left her. The demon was surprised. "It's you. You're her daughter. Heheheheh...I'll definitely get a reward for bringing you back..." Ash was screaming. Screaming for help, for somebody to save her, but this time...Nobody came.

Ash woke up and sat up quickly. She was breathing heavily and her hand went to her throat. After a few seconds she looked up and saw the others. She didn't know what to say. She looked down and didn't say a word.

Myremon watched carefully as Shi healed Ash. The tailed girl winced when touching the small demon, and Myremon studied the way she healed people. Shi poured her energy inside the patient, working the wounds from the inside out, contrary to the normal healing spells that Myremon learned in the Academy, working their way from the outside to the inside. He was impressed, but he was startled when Shi screamed in fear and run behind him. She started crying about demons, and how they would hurt her, how they were bad... Myremon waited until she calmed down, her heart glowing brightly. "She's not going to hurt you, Shi. She's a friend, okay? Thank you for healing her." He placed a hand on her shoulder. "I won't let harm come to you, I promise." He felt a connection to the kid. He sensed her fear, and a quick glance taught him that she had no means to defend herself. He chuckled a little, thinking that Dante felt the same thing for Ash.
When he took the hand from Shi's shoulder, Ash sat up, the dream - or memory - fading away. He didn't move from the spot, hiding Shi from Ash until she could feel comfortable. "Ash. Are you okay? How do you feel? I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't want to raise bad memories." He was worried about how she would react to him. He did attack her, after all. She sat there, unmoving, avoiding Myremon's gaze, shaking from fear. He tried to extend a hand to her, but it just made her flinch away, scared. He sighed, shaking his head. "I'll... I'll go make dinner. Shi, would you like to help me?" Without waiting for a response, he left the rom, his gaze lingering for a second at the small demon.

Last edited:
Ash began tearing up. She was so confused right now. She didn't know who Myremon was but he couldn't be the demon that attacked, could he?

"I'm sorry..." She didn't say it loud but it was loud it enough for Myremon to hear it before he left the room. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry." Tears ran down her eyes, falling to the bed. She had gone at him with the intent to kill. She burst into tears "I'm sorry!!!!!" She ran at him and squeezed him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry Im sory imm sorryy" She couldn't say anymore. She was just crying. She didn't really want to hurt him. Why was she so weak that she let her emotions overtake her.

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 2nd Day​
"Lily eats meat too!" The half-human grinned up toward Shi's fanged mouth happily, her own protruding from the sides of her toothed expression. It was always good to meet another carnivore, she never understood why the other races liked to waste their time with plants; Not that she couldn't eat them, but they were so boring! As Shi began to heal Ash, and pulled back with a hiss, Lily couldn't help but stare at the glare coming from behind the book that covered the creature's chest with intrigue. One hand slightly pulled at the book, in an attempt to get a better look at where the light was coming from.

As Veronica began to speak up, Lily began to giggle. "No! She's not bad! Only tried to murder a few of us!" She smiled hardheartedly up toward Shi, there was not disdain in her voice as she continued to chuckle. Lily's ears perked up at the sound of making dinner, her arm pulling downward on Shi's, as if demanding she stay. "Dammit Myremon! We still don't know anything about her! Could... uh... Poison our food or somethin'." Lily began to yell at him through the room, before mumbling a poor excuse. In truth, the fox-girl just wanted to have more time to inspect the creature, she was unlike anything Lily had ever seen, after all.

Staring back as Ash ran over toward Myremon, Lily raised an eye at the scene. "Don't worry Ash! Myremon said he just wanted a few shavings from that horn of yours as compensation!" She piped up happily, eyes closing through the expression, her hands still clinging at Shi's arm.

Shi

Shi held the book tighter to her chest. Half demon was still demon. A tail wrapped around each of her legs, the third scraping sloppy circles into the floor. She looked through her lashes at the demon girl, a low growl built in the back of her throat. She had once healed a demon and when they were able they turned right around and proceeded to try and kill her. She ran away as fast as she could. She still felt the clawed hands around her neck, cutting off her air to the point of near asphyxiation.
She was snapped out of it when the fox pulled on her book. She pulled it back; the book was hers. It was given to her. She heard the wraith mention dinner. She knew that meant food. She started walking with him when the fox grabbed her arm. The fox talked about the demon mudering. She was right! Demons only knew how to kill. She heard the demon scream she was sorry over and over, clutching to the wraith. Demons were never sorry.
She snarled and grabbed the demon by the back of her clothes and pulled her off the wraith. She had an amazing amount of strength for someone her size. She stretched her mouth open an impossible amount, similar to a snake unhinging its jaw to swallow its prey. She would not let another demon hurt again. She had a lot of translucent blue fangs in her mouth as her long tongue slithered out. "Demon demon demon demon demon demon demon demon demon..." It became a chant, spurring her on. She didn't know what exactly she was going to do but she had to protect these people.

RizaTiz RizaTiz Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back