• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Myremon looked at Lily with a confused face. "I believe we were going to cook it. Nevermind that." He sighed, looking at Ash. Was she Sylvia's daughter? Did any of the two remember each other? Does that even matter? His mind swirled with thoughts, his feelings contradicting the facts. He shrugged the thoughts away, approaching Dante. "I'll help you with the cooking. It's been a while, and I wanted to do something that doesn't rely on magic. handmade food always taste better." He looked at Ash, her usually chipper expression covered in a layer of worry. He smiled under the mask. It wasn't the child's fault. He was wrong to think that. Taking a deep sigh, he did something quite uncharacteristic for his new version, but at the same time, tried to channel the old Myremon. The one before Yrin. He grabbed the front of the deer, helping Ash carrying the animal. "Can't let you make the whole effort, Boss."

Ann watched as Myremon fixed Lily easily. Soon after they were getting ready to start cooking the food. She rubbed at her eyes, her ears perking up as she heard something in the trees. No one else seemed to notice it so she decided to check it out on her own. She grabbed all of her things and walked over, disappearing into the trees. The noise kept getting louder until she stood before a figure shrouded in darkness. She couldn't make out who or what it was.
She went to take a step closer to see the figure better. Suddenly there was a lightning bolt crackling in the sky, headed right for her. She screamed as it hit her, but it was cut off as she realized there was no pain. It didn't hurt her one bit.
It disappeared and she was somewhere else, but before her eyes could properly adjust to see where, her eyes felt heavy. She dropped to the floor, unconscious.

RizaTiz RizaTiz []Is this good? If I did anything wrong let me know.[]

Ash
Current Location: Ash's house - Kitchen

Once she began thinking about those things, wave of thoughts just came crashing in.
Am I seriously going to keep this up? Just keep li-
Her thoughts were interrupted when Dante asked her what she was thinking about. "Huh? Oh uh. Just wondering how Deer tastes like. I've seen these animals before near here but never knew they could be used for eating!" She said. "Knives huh? What are they? Are they another thing of seasonings?" She asked.

Veronica Saia
Current Location: Ash's House ---> Ash's Home
With: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella

She looked at Myremon. From what she could tell, Sylvia was Ash's mother. Myremon had told her what Sylvia looked and and this woman looked almost exactly as he described, besides the change of clothing and looking less corrupt and demonic. She went over to a chair and sat down. She'd let Dante and Ash have their little moment together. She knew how to cook but Dante looked like he really wanted to show Ash how to, so she'd let them be. She went to grab some candy from her backpack but noticed that Ann was missing. "Ann?" She looked outside and saw that she was heading for the forest. "Hey! Ann! Where ya going?" She yelled from Ash's house. Ann was probably going to go into the forest to collect some herbs but it'd be dangerous to go alone. She ran over but when she reached the edge of the town, she saw something that frightened her. Lightning struck the ground where Ann was. She heard her scream but she soon stopped as if she wasn't in pain. "Ann!" She ran over as fast as she could but before she could reach her, Ann, along with the lightning, was gone. She disappeared as if she had teleported away. "Ann! No!" Within 7 hours, she had already lost 2 of her companions. She saw a male figure approach her.

"I'm sorry. I had to. I'll make sure to return her to you."

"W-What?" She went to unsheathe her sword but before she could, she felt his hand on her head. The man whispered something and as soon as he removed his hand from her head, Veronica instantly fell to the ground. She felt weak. She felt incredibly tired. As she was struggling to stay awake, she saw the man be struck with the same lightning that took away Ann. He disappeared and after he did, Veronica fell asleep.

"Hell yeah, Remon! C'mon, let's show kiddo here how to properly cook a deer." He said while pulling out the rest of the spices and seasonings he needed. He's more of the irresponsible but still loving older brother type, definitely not the fatherly figure. If anything, that role belonged to Myremon now. He gave a warm smile when Myremon began to help the little girl carry the deer with her gauntlet. Sure it was uncharacteristic of him, but maybe this was what he used to be like. Before everything went to shit. He wondered whatever happened to this man and what it was like behind that helmet. A part of him wanted to just tear away the helmet and armor and inspect over his now corrupted body. Over his enthusiastic yelling and thought, he didn't notice the first bolt of lighting followed by Veronica leaving.

But then a few words rang through and it just rubbed him the wrong way. 'Help another demon? I thought you lot were sent here to kill them!' He felt as if something had snapped inside of him. His normally golden and friendly eyes turned sharp and deep red. He seemed to snarl in a frustrated manner, eyes glowing a deep crimson. This wasn't corruption. This was something that Dante, his family, and a good chunk of demons dealt with from the very beginning. Sin. He turned around swiftly towards Lily, everything around him seems to disappear as he saw red. To the point where he completely missed the next lightning bolt.

Dante was many things. A caring brother. A self-titled freedom fighter. Son of the demon commander Mephistopheles. A warrior since birth. But he was also unstable at times. "K-kill them? You really don't know how to hold your mouth, do you, Lily?" He said in an obviously pissed off tone, leaving his place beside Ash and Myremon and walking over to Lily. Claws could be seen sharpening out of his fingerless gloves before grabbing onto Lily's cheeks forcefully, claws grazing over her face dangerously. "MY GOAL IS TO SAVE MY OWN KIND! Do you wanna know why?~ BECAUSE I KNOW THEY DIDN'T DO IT! WE DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS THE DJINN THAT DID ALL OF THIS! I KNOW IT IS!"

The demon gunner screamed in a fit of wrath, his voice seeming to subtly distort as his eyes glow red. His face seemed to be some strange mix between pure anger and a demented forced smile. Dante was certainly not the same person when he was angry. No, this wasn't even anger. This was wrath.

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 2nd Day​
"Ooooh. I like the new look!" Lily let out an extended sound, almost as if mocking the demon's aggression, the raw meat still dripping in her left hand, as her blade rested in her right, loosely prodding against Dante's core. His claws dug into her cheeks, small red beads of liquid gradually dripping from their sides, yet Lily smiled up at him, fangs bearing, as if it were all a game. "It's all the djinn, of course demons could never lust for power!" She replied in as a sarcastic tone her upbeat attitude could mustre, still looking up toward Dante all the while. "Don't worry Danny-boy." Her grin began to rise as she giggled. "If you won't do it, the rest of us can pick up the slack, I'd love to test some..." Lily started up once more, a strange tinge to her still-friendly tone, until her eyes moved to the side, having noticed the bolts from their corners earlier. "Speaking of which, where are those two?" She questioned nonchalantly, looking out of Ash's house, before staring back toward Dante, still firmly in his grasp.

Myremon dropped the deer, approaching the raging Dante but letting him finish his rant. After Lily taunted him one last time, he intervened, getting between them. "Are you looking to get yourselves killed? Because that's how you get yourselves killed. Infighting is the doom of a group. Dante, don't get taunted so easily. We're here with the same goal. Lily, don't speak your mind of something you have no knowledge of. Think before you speak." He said, looking at both, deep in the eye. He then registered the lightning bolt as something important, almost cursing himself when ignoring the corruption spike in his radar. He flew to the outside, seeing Veronica on the floor, and Ann gone. He held Veronica's head, trying to wake her up. "Veronica? Wake up, what happened? Where's Ann?"

"DON'T EVEN TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT AROUND. THEY GET TO STAY OUT OF THIS. THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME RIGHT NOW." In actuality, Dante was completely oblivious to the fact that Veronica and Ann had departed, hence why he acted like the two girls were still there. If anything, the look in his eyes began to magnify. A strange design even started to emerge as they began to glow brighter. Almost like a roulette wheel. Though something else began to happen. Tears began to poke out of the corners of his enraged eyes. Under his rage was a tad bit of sadness. But in his eyes, it was for a good reason. It's like Myremon was completely blocked from his mind.

"YOU COULD NEVER KNOW MY FAMILY'S HISTORY! MY SPECIES' HISTORY. YOU'RE JUST THE SAME AS THE PEOPLE THAT BROKE MY FATHER'S HORNS AND FUCKED UP HIS TAIL FOR A TROPHY OR AN INGREDIENT! I'M JUST A PLAYTHING TO YOU, AREN'T I? SOME INGREDIENT IN YOUR NEXT SPELL! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING WITH THOSE COMMENTS ABOUT MY HORNS AND WINGS AND TAIL! THE DJINN TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM US!" He yelled at the top of his lungs before moving his claws away. His fangs were bared as well, being quite sharper than Lily's in this state. But then he did something that was quite uncharacteristic of his. He completely stretched out his tail, only to begin to start to coil it around Lily. And then it soon became tighter and tighter. His mind was not in the right place right now. Thank god Ash had the guns instead. "YOU CLOSE MINDED, SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE CHILD!" He yelled out once more. Okay, maybe a good time to break it up.

Ash
Current Location: Ash's House

What the hell happened to this guy. He'll probably get me killed if continues like this.

She noticed his eyes. She understood somewhat. But she knew she bad to stop this. Dante would probably kill the girl if he kept going. She stomped on over to Dante, over to his side and stared at him. Seeing as how he treated her, he'd probably listen to her.. "Dante, STOP!" She yelled at him, kind of uncharacteristic of her. She noticed her mistake. She had to keep this going. She stared at him with very convincing sad eyes. "Dante! C'mon! I'm hungry! Weren't you going to cook the deer or something?" Although she was very much aware of the situation, she had to keep up this charade.

Ash's voice broke through his anger like a knife, his red eyes slowly fading back into a golden when he heard the yell. His unbreakable and angered expression softened when he saw Ash again, everything around him became clear. He loosened his tail up around Lily, letting the shorter yet older girl drop to the ground. "Oh, Lucifer... I'm so sorry you had to see me like that Ash." He stated with genuine regret being visible in his eyes, wiping away the small number of tears that were welling up in his eyes. He let out a small glare in the direction of Lily. He'll just have to talk this out with her later. For now, he just too Lily's dagger and stuffed it into his Infisatchel as a nonspoken apology on his end. He then went on to pull out a simple woodcutter's ax, carved by his father. Definitely something probably only him, Myremon, and Ash with the gauntlet could pick up.

"C'mon. We should get some fresh wood to cook the deer!" He said in his usual happy tone, trying to hide the fact that he was cursing himself out for basically trying to kill one of his own teammates. 'What kind of a hero am I?' he asked himself before strolling out the door of the house, cueing Ash to come with him and Lily if she felt like it.

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 2nd Day​
Lily continued to smile at the half-demon, giggling slightly before the constriction cut off enough air to stop it. Still, her grin did not waver. As his grip tightened, so did hers, her Tucana inching forward into his flesh as her left hand released the slab of meat, which fell to the ground in a splat of blood. Staring into his eyes gleefully, unsure if the enraged crossbreed could even feel her knife beginning to pierce him, Lily watched with intrigued. She had never seen something like this, this kind of rage, was it a part of his demonic lineague? Even now, ideas popped into her mind, preparing all the while to put an end to this.

The half-human's muscles tensed as she began to move, watching Ash from the corner of her eye she paused for a slight second. Then, as the restriction suddenly stopped, so did Dante. After she was released Lily's body fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes, coughing and wheezing all the while, and yet... Laughter. "Don't flatter yourself." She muttered through the sputter of coughs, a short bout of blood escaping through a couple, one of her hands holding her now red neck, claw marks all-too present on her cheeks as slight bouts of red littered her fur. "Hahaha! My entire tribe was massacred by demons, and you're crying over your poor papa's horn!?" She continued to laugh, as if Dante had just told her a great joke, there was no sarcasm in her tone, just pure delight at the idea of it all. Lily let out a short wheeze before she picked herself back up, taking her Tucana, tip dripping with blood, and placing it back on her leg. "Oh, no, it must have been the forest fairies, or perhaps a band of scheming turtles!" Lily mocked enthusiastically, picking up the chunk of meat from the ground, before letting out a disappointed sigh. "Ahh, what a waste."

Ash
Current Location: Ash's House - The Forest edge

Doesn't she know when to shut up?

Ash kept her facade going. She pushed Dante out of the house, trying to separate both of them before things escalated once more. "C'mon!!! Let's get some wood!" She went around the town quite fast and then returned to Dante, who was walking to the forest. "There wasn't any wood....Maybe we can find some lying in the ground in the forest!" She ran up ahead.

This facade was the thing that kept her alive for these 6 months that she's lived alone. Walk a few hours to a nearby town, ask for free food, water or supplies and if that didn't work, just steal while distracting whoever the shop owner was with her charm.

She reached the forest and saw the sword girl, Veronica and Myremon. "Hmm? What happened? Was she sleeping on the round or something???" She asked Myremon.

Myremon tried to track the source of the corruption, to no avail. It was gone, just like Eris. he rose from the ground, taking the unconscious Veronica in his arms. "They took Ann" was all he said, taking her inside Ash's house and placing her on the ramshackled bed. "Veronica, wake up, what's wro-" He tried to feel her mana, but it was gone. There wasn't anything there. Mana is the life source of a being, drain them and they enter into a deep coma. Someone drained her, but it wasn't permanent. She was already recovering her mana, but it would take a while until she was awake. He felt rage bubbling up inside of him, the corruption crawling towards his spirit, but he pushed it back. Going on a rampage is the last thing anyone would need. He'd endanger the group's life, and probably get himself killed. He sat there, his mind racing for answers, his hands closed tight, but at the same time, without a thing to do. All he could do is wait.

A faint hint of red could be seen started to emerge from Dante's eyes again for a moment, the tips of his hair were even starting to become red? "Close-minded bitch..." He mumbled to himself as Lily just didn't know when to shut up. In Dante's world, people that ran their mouth with demonic beings like that wound up dead. This red tint in his eyes and hair quickly faded away though. He mistakingly thought that Ash pushed him out of room due to her excitement. There's no way she could know the extent of what was going on. Children didn't really experience sin until they got older. It was an unfortunate but ever so true reality for the life of any demon. "Woah kiddo, you seem to be pretty excited about this whole deer thing. Trust me, I love eating too." He stated to the younger girl, now in a better mood. His ax rested on his shoulder, ready to tear down some trees for fresh wood.

That was until he saw an unconscious Veronica with no Ann in sight. Oh god, the only healer they could really on now was Lily. Great. "Myremon, what happened? Is Veronica gonna be okay?" He asked with a worried tone in his voice, placing two of his fingers under a certain part of her neck to check for a pulse.

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 2nd Day​
Lily stared over Veronica's body as Myermon entered the room with the young woman. "Woh." She simply muttered, staring at the girl as he placed her on the bed. Her hand moved toward Veronica's face, before pulling down on the girl's jaw to look in her mouth. Soon afterwards, the half-human began to practically climb over Veronica, lifting her arms, examining any possible reason for the sudden loss of consciousness. There was no evidence of striking, no obvious sign of the girl swallowing something. Lily's confused expression soon turned to one of interest. "I love this place!" She murmured to herself, her curiosity truly piqued at the sudden affliction.

"This isn't normal, is it?" She stated out loud, still crawling over the girl, before looking up toward Myremon. Finally, Lily leapt from the bed, a squeaking sound escaping it as she did so. Drawing a red vial from her belt, Lily held it toward the air as to inspect it, before positioning it down toward Veronica. "This shooooooould help the body get through it though." She noted with a mix of enthusiasm and uncertainty, before lifting the back of Veronica's head and prepared to administer the fluid. "There's more to learn here in a day than in a year back home! How interesting!" Lily exclaimed as she continued, staring intently at Veronica all-the-while, it was almost like she was some sort of specimen to be examined.

Myremon didn't take his eyes off of Veronica, but still, was aware of what happened around him. "It'll take a while, but yes, Veronica is going to be okay. She had her mana drained. This is a high level spell, and a really effective one against mages. Whoever attacked her knew what they were doing." He watched as Lily climbed over her, examining Veronica. Although invasive, she knew more about herbs than he did. Maybe she could concoct a potion to accelerate her healing? She pulled a vial and administered the potion, and Myremon could see her vitals stabilizing more. It turned from a coma to a deep sleep. "Alright, Lily, get off her. Let her rest. You all go and make dinner, and please, no more fighting." Before everyone could leave, he cleared his throat. "Ash, may I have a word with you?"

Ash
Current Location: The Forest Edge ---> Ash's Home

Before heading back to her house, she stayed behind and summoned her gauntlet. She swung really hard at one of the trees and it fell to the ground instantly, roots and all. It wasn't a big tree so it was easy for her to take it down in one swing. She just wanted to eat some meat, since she hasn't had some for so long, and didn't want to go back and then return here. She picked it up and walked back to her house and placed the tree on the ground near it, with a big thud. "Got the wood!.....So. What do we do now?" Her gauntlet disappeared and she began poking at the long log. Before she could ask a question, continuing her childish act, Myremon asked to speak with her. "A word with me? There's a food that is called word? What else do they have in the other world? Nyehehehe. You're so nice my companion! Asking to have some food with me!" It kind of hurt, acting so dumb and taking it literally.

"So! Where's the food!"

He's probably just going to ask some random question about this place or why I live alone.

Last edited:
Myremon didn't leave his place. His eyes kept turned to Veronica, watching her breath. She was the only one that knew him from before. In a way, she was the only tie with his old self. Ash was left alone with him on the bedroom, and for a second, the place was silent as the grave. Myremon rested his elbows on his knees, crossing his fingers in front of his mask. "Cut the act." He was blunt. He still had his doubts regarding Ash's allegiance, and the picture on the safe only strengthened his suspicions. "Don't think I haven't noticed the shift in behavior when I brought you that picture. Even if you say you don't remember, you're still the daughter of the second in command of the Demon Army. Tell me the truth. I'll know if you are lying."

Ash
Current Location: Ash's Home

"Hm...Cut the axe? How do you do that?" She asked, continuing with the act. She sat down and listened to him.

"....You figured it out haven't you.." She put her elbows on her legs and put her hands together. "Yes....I have been lying." She stays silent for at least 10 seconds before starting again.

"My duck is actually Mrs. Duck. I accidently called her Mr. in front of all of you and didn't want to not look amazing." She sounded dead serious. "I've been feeling guilty ever since and when I saw the photo with my Dad, I remembered how he named her for me. And I felt even more guilty." She looked at Myremon. "I also did eat two days ago....but only an apple. So I only didn't eat for one day....But I was very hungry! And I forgot that I ate the apple." She looked back down. "I also didn't fix the entire house. There's a hole left in the bathroom."

Last edited:
Myremon did a flick of his wrist, drawing his staff that was resting near the door. He finally looked away from Veronica, setting the now blood red eyes on Ash. Without a word, he rose from his chair, slowly walking towards the girl, eventually pinning her on the wall. He flew low, staying on Ash's eye level, almost boring a hole through her with his gaze. He stayed like this for a good while, just staring at the girl. "Stop. Lying." Was the only thing he told her.

Ash
Current Location: Ash's Home
With: Gabe Gabe
Near: plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella

"...." She stayed sat down in her chair near the wall. She looked up at him, looking like she was ready to burst into tears.

This is annoying.

"Y-yeah. I lied..." Silence one more.

"I also ate yesterday..." She said. "I'm sorry." Everything she's said has been the 'truth' so far. Not a single lie.

Last edited:
Myremon gripped his staff, furious. "Enough, Ash. I'm sick of this." He said, turning his back to her. "All I'm trying to do is to reason with you. Nothing more and nothing less." He took one hand to the straps in the back of his head. "You need to make it hard for everyone, lying and pretending to be a delusional little girl, lost in the woods." he unclasped the second strap, holding his mask with one hand, preventing it from falling. "I'm sick of liars. You know more than you show you do." He turned, the mask in his hand.
17d26fafce77469179c0555f1258e393--fantasy-male-dark-fantasy.jpg

"And I intend to draw the truth."

Ash

"Woahohoho! Cool!" She looked at his face. She stood up and looked at it from every angle. "That's so cool!" When he least expected it, she grabbed the mask from out of his hand. "Neat!" She put it in front of her face. "Look! I'm you! Nyeheheheheheh!"

Myremon couldn't take it anymore. He lunged for the girl, lifting her by the collar of her shirt and pinning her silently on the wall. His mouth didn't move when he was talking, the only thing changing was the billowy black smoke leaving the fangs of his twisted face. His blood red eyes had no irises, but one could notice when Myremon was looking at them. "Do it. Tick me off. I'll be as silent as ever, to make sure your protector Dante won't hear until it's too late. I'll make you wish you haven't met anyone of us."

Ash was genuinely laughing. He thought he could scare her with that face? She's seen way worse. She kept messing around until Myremon grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pinned her against the wall. "H-Hey. W-hah-t are ya doing?" She was still laughing a bit. That is, until she got a good look at his face. He looked exactly like one of the many demons that invaded her home.

I'll make sure to bring you back to her.

The demon's voice echoed in the back of her mind. That demon was going to bring her back to that place but thankfully, her father came and rescued her, injuring the demon and retreating to safety until the demons left. She was weak back then.
She wasn't able to save anybody. Now though, she's stronger. Stronger than her past self and definitely stronger than this monster.

Her eyes slowly changed color, but Myremon could not see it as her head was lower. She visibly clenched her fist
and looked straight into Myremon's eyes. "You murderer!" She pushed him off with extraordinary strength. "You murdered them all and..." She didn't finish her sentence. She was shaking in pure anger. She yelled in anger and charged at Myremon, punching him in the torso with enough force to break the wall behind him and send him flying outside. She looked straight at him once more, he could see her red eyes.

She fell into the sin of Wrath.

Last edited:
Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 2nd Day​
"Aye, aye!" Lily flashed Myremon a grin, placing a hand to her head in a sad excuse for a salute, before skipping toward the deer in the kitchen. "Oooho!" Lily announced as she approached the carcass once more, the previous slab that had been cut out still leaving its mark. Pulling out her knife again, Lily carved a small piece out, still starving from the trek and having dropped the other onto the dirt-trodden ground. "Sho... Fshresh!" She smiled back up toward Dante as she chewed, there was no malice in her expression, it was as if their incident had already long passed, if it even phased her to begin with. "Guess the humans would rather it burnt to a crisp though..." Lily let out a short sigh, looking down at the flesh of the deer, before gleaming again. "Let's get to work!" She suddenly bursted out, jumping into action to start a fire.

Only a short while went by before Lily's ears perked up at an instant from a large crashing sound. Her smile widened from the sheer adrenaline that begin to pump through her at the sound of it, this was it, an attack! Without wasting a moment, the half-human hopped back toward where Myremon and Ash were, pulling her blow-gun from behind her as she did so, preparing a paralysing dart. One eye lifted as all she could see was Ash standing there, eyes red with fury, it seemed clear now who she had been yelling at. "Knew it." Lily thought to herself, continuing her action as she let out a large gust of breath, propelling the dart toward the small half-demon. "So! That's why you brought us back here!" She grinned, readying her sabre just in-case the dart had not latched, or did not take effect quickly enough. The grin on Lily's expression only seemed to widen at the sight of Ash's destruction, not even looking out to see where Myremon had been propelled. In truth, this was an opportunity for study, and hopefully, to collect some rare... Ingredients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back