• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

I could siege the island and rain arrows everywhere if you want it.

Noo xD You should..really do more investigating. Honestly I'll admit at this point that, no one is at risk of getting truly infected. We'll all be okay. This is just a small..event for something bigger I have planned. I wanted to test the weaker links. You all played into my hands very well~ BUT don't use this information to Metagame. Or the mighty DM will come down upon you. Hard. c;

Nah, going to investigate is too OOC for Movli. He's too paranoid to even get close to the infected rulers.

If Arkos doesn't do the investigating, I can have another Gaean arrive at Mesalin and do some. It's entirely plausible.

I apologise for my lack of posting. I should have mentioned prior that I was in the path of hurricane Irma. My house and me are not damaged by it, but the power has gone out. I have limited power from a generator. I might be able to post tonight, or tomorrow.

That barely missed my place, thank the Ocean gods and current changes

I apologise for my lack of posting. I should have mentioned prior that I was in the path of hurricane Irma. My house and me are not damaged by it, but the power has gone out. I have limited power from a generator. I might be able to post tonight, or tomorrow.
Holy shit dude. You don't have to worry about a post. Just do it when you can and I'll catch you up as we go along. Be safe <3

Don't worry. I've caught up. However, I'm not sure what to do. Everyone sick is falling down, and the only ones not infected (and in Mesalin) are the Prince, Mees, and a person abput to destroy Mesalin.

You could just do a skip in which your character got his daughter back, then went to join the other rulers only to find all of them passed out?

I would love to see his reaction when he sees the infection he has brought his family so close to~

You bet. But now I have to decided who comes. It could be Mees, who'll be like "just get a condom," Tygo, who'll be like "BEGONE," or the worst case, the both of them. I am quite inclined for option 3.

You'll have to pull Minos off Bellatrix. He is a "dying" man who has no Master to keep him in line.

Man, after this Minos is going to be talking like he just had sex with Bellatrix. Whispers to Diana that he had sex with the Succubus and she will think he had actual sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back