• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

I can't wait for Arkos to just arrive and see this child looking Boi motorboating his queen while she is past out--

。゚(゚´▽`゚)゚。

"Bellatrix! I came here as fast as I could what's the pro-"
"BRBLRBLRLBLRLBRLBLRBLRLBLRBLRLBLRLBLRB"
"What the..."

Fun facts: I used two programs for the "Why don't you stop" gif. After Effects and Photoshop. It took about an hour to compile everything: The corrupted text, the gif and the BBCode. I was thinking of him having a memory of war and wake up thinking some people are still enemies, but I figured out "what the hell, let's go for full 4th wall breaking".

Fun facts: I used two programs for the "Why don't you stop" gif. After Effects and Photoshop. It took about an hour to compile everything: The corrupted text, the gif and the BBCode. I was thinking of him having a memory of war and wake up thinking some people are still enemies, but I figured out "what the hell, let's go for full 4th wall breaking".
Ah. I've never tried to make a .gif they are far too hard for someone who hasn't messed with it. I tend to stick yo my photography and Illustrator. Though I can BBCode pretty good as well as HTML.

Ah. I've never tried to make a .gif they are far too hard for someone who hasn't messed with it. I tend to stick yo my photography and Illustrator. Though I can BBCode pretty good as well as HTML.
After effects isn't that hard, really. Effects are more complex,but there are a ton of internet resources and tutorials for it.

There's a disease that's killing everyone that was in contact with the dead bodies and we're focused in Mino's sexual harrassment hijinx. Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back