• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

So, is my sheet approved,or is there anything I'll need to fix?

I'll work on it along with the first post, Movli's not really that special

Just asking something, the ports are empty now, right?

Lol, i thought it was fully empty and almost had Movli freak out and siege the port.

But it's still way too empty for a trading port, right?

EVENT TIME!!!
As you can tell my my post, this airborne issue is now taking full course on all those that breathed it in!! Or was simply around it! So this is where the fun begins! Those of you who were exposed to my little trap, please begin to make your characters hallucinate quite vividly. Tell me all about whatever they see. Can be good, can be bad. Can be anything you wish! These 'dreams' feel as real as if it was real life. There is no making out what is fake and what is not. Anything and everything feels real. Just make sure that you character is not woken from this slumber. As that is not in your hands~ Enjoy describing this for me! Please make it fantastic! c:​
Gabe Gabe August August (For Diana) DeathValley105 DeathValley105 (If you're still here)

Everyone else on Mesalin!!
Please feel free to go find the missing rulers. They have been gone for hours now, surely someone should check on them? Hehe~ But be careful, you never know what you may run into~ Remember: You cannot wake these people. No matter how hard you try. Good luck figuring out how you can wake these sleeping beauties!! ^-^​
Ian Temero Ian Temero Cosmo Cosmo OrenjiGatsu OrenjiGatsu Nyq Nyq The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (If you're still here) August August (Cause Minos is safe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back