• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(I hope we left them off, napping in Chloe's bunkers in her ship. . . . if not, it's now a thing)

Valerie yanned,d stretchign in the small bed that they were in.

((Well, now it is. XD ))

Chloe continued to sleep peacefully beside Valerie, not minding the small space of the bed, obviously, as she looked rather happy to be cuddled up to Val.

((Well, now it is. XD ))

Chloe continued to sleep peacefully beside Valerie, not minding the small space of the bed, obviously, as she looked rather happy to be cuddled up to Val.
(XD MHMMM)
Valerie smiled down at her sleeping on her chest. She moved a few strands away from Chloe's eyes. "Hey, we should probably get going before the family worries where we went."

(XD MHMMM)
Valerie smiled down at her sleeping on her chest. She moved a few strands away from Chloe's eyes. "Hey, we should probably get going before the family worries where we went."

Chloe gave a gentle, tired groan in compliant with the idea of moving, turning his head as she buried her face more. "But I'm so cooomffyyyy~~" She whined.

Chloe smiled warmly, furrowing her brows. "How do you always know the nicest things to say?" She giggled quietly.
Valerie smiled, pushing her hair out of her eyes. "Because i don't ever want to lie to you. And no matter what you do, i find you very beautiful. Something I would love to paint onto a thousand blank canvases."

Valerie smiled, pushing her hair out of her eyes. "Because i don't ever want to lie to you. And no matter what you do, i find you very beautiful. Something I would love to paint onto a thousand blank canvases."

Chloe kissed Valerie's cheek, slowly moving over her to get up. "Wouldn't that cramp up your hand?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back