• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Please. Oh! And mashed potatoes, too." Grant kept partially zoned out at the idea, Reaver snickering as he watched.

Graham snickered before going to the kitchen and began to cook. Aileen then went back to petting all the woofies. "So how did this happened, firebug?"

Graham snickered before going to the kitchen and began to cook. Aileen then went back to petting all the woofies. "So how did this happened, firebug?"

Reaver watched Graham head out before looking to Aileen with another snicker while he sat beside them both. "Well, first off, you guys remember how I had that problem I was so scared of? The one where I'd get upset and then y' could hear wolves in the distance?"

(I get to do story time.
XD )

Reaver watched Graham head out before looking to Aileen with another snicker while he sat beside them both. "Well, first off, you guys remember how I had that problem I was so scared of? The one where I'd get upset and then y' could hear wolves in the distance?"

(I get to do story time.
XD )

(YAAAAAAAAY XD)
Aileen nodded, "go on, sweetheart."

(YAAAAAAAAY XD)
Aileen nodded, "go on, sweetheart."

Grant would nod, as well, while listening intently.

Reaver would nod as well, looking to his hands as he smiled. "Well, back when we dealt with the attack here a few years ago, we all had been debating the course of action t' be taken and OF COURSE, what do I hear outside? These guys. It, uhm... turns out that they came to aid their king. Not Adee, but... well, me." He sheepishly snickered.

Grant would nod, as well, while listening intently.

Reaver would nod as well, looking to his hands as he smiled. "Well, back when we dealt with the attack here a few years ago, we all had been debating the course of action t' be taken and OF COURSE, what do I hear outside? These guys. It, uhm... turns out that they came to aid their king. Not Adee, but... well, me." He sheepishly snickered.
Aileen smiled warmly and surprised. "Y're their King? Oh honey i'm so proud of you for standing up to your fears!"

Aileen smiled warmly and surprised. "Y're their King? Oh honey i'm so proud of you for standing up to your fears!"

Reaver snickered softly at this, smiling while he'd have his eyes closed. "I couldn't have done it alone. Graham was the one that helped me with it. If not for him, I would've probably not had the courage t' even consider confronting them..."

(THE SUGAH BEAH IS HIS ROCK.
;w; )

Reaver snickered softly at this, smiling while he'd have his eyes closed. "I couldn't have done it alone. Graham was the one that helped me with it. If not for him, I would've probably not had the courage t' even consider confronting them..."

(THE SUGAH BEAH IS HIS ROCK.
;w; )

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAMN RIGHT HE IS ;w; )

Aileen's smile beamed at that. "You two truly are a match made in Valhalla!" She then squealed as she thought of how cute it was.

(Now we know where Chloe got her shipping from.)

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAMN RIGHT HE IS ;w; )

Aileen's smile beamed at that. "You two truly are a match made in Valhalla!" She then squealed as she thought of how cute it was.

(Now we know where Chloe got her shipping from.)

(AWW. XD )

Grant gave a heartfelt laugh. Reaching over and pulling Reaver in for a hug with an arm. "And it's about time, too!"

(And there's the other half.)

(AWW. XD )

Grant gave a heartfelt laugh. Reaching over and pulling Reaver in for a hug with an arm. "And it's about time, too!"

(And there's the other half.)

(XD)

AIleen reached up and hugged him too. "I'm so proud of you all. Especially for achieving your goals."

(XD)

AIleen reached up and hugged him too. "I'm so proud of you all. Especially for achieving your goals."

Reaver smiled, returning both hugs as he smiled happily with a whine. "That's so nice t' hear!"

Reaver smiled, returning both hugs as he smiled happily with a whine. "That's so nice t' hear!"

Aileen then leaned back to pat him squarely on the head. "There's more to come then, sweetheart because as long as we're up and kicking, we're going to shower you with compliments and praises!"

Aileen then leaned back to pat him squarely on the head. "There's more to come then, sweetheart because as long as we're up and kicking, we're going to shower you with compliments and praises!"

Reaver sneeeeeefled, nodding in acceptance after the pat. "I'll make sure t' keep making y'guys proud, then!"

AIleen giggled, "you're doing a good job so far. Anything else?"

Reaver thought for a moment before raising his brows and looking to the rings on his hands. "OH! I also got the ability t' control fire and ice."

Aileen blinked, "what?"

After he was released from Grant's hug, Reaver held out the dragon's core and cryomancer rings. "They were both made by Masaru - Dei's mate - oddly enough. But the dragon's core," He gestured to it with his thumb, "was something mama Kathleen led me to in my dreams. It was the first one I got, and it made me a pyromancer. Then we got the cryomancer ring t' balance it out because, well... without it I probably would've melted my way into Engranussia's core... literally. I'm still kinda learning when it comes t' using these powers, but I've got most of it down pact." Through all this, Reaver beamed like an excited child as his smile never left.

After he was released from Grant's hug, Reaver held out the dragon's core and cryomancer rings. "They were both made by Masaru - Dei's mate - oddly enough. But the dragon's core," He gestured to it with his thumb, "was something mama Kathleen led me to in my dreams. It was the first one I got, and it made me a pyromancer. Then we got the cryomancer ring t' balance it out because, well... without it I probably would've melted my way into Engranussia's core... literally. I'm still kinda learning when it comes t' using these powers, but I've got most of it down pact." Through all this, Reaver beamed like an excited child as his smile never left.

Aileen awed at the rings. "They're so beautiful and sparkly."

Aileen awed at the rings. "They're so beautiful and sparkly."

Grant laughed gently at the comment. "I wouldn't mind seeing them in action, at some point... Outside, of course."

Reaver snickered sheepishly, nodding. "Hey, I haven't burned this place down yet, have I? Zuzu and Adee would have my head, otherwise."

Grant laughed gently at the comment. "I wouldn't mind seeing them in action, at some point... Outside, of course."

Reaver snickered sheepishly, nodding. "Hey, I haven't burned this place down yet, have I? Zuzu and Adee would have my head, otherwise."

Aileen giggled, "i can believe that. Never been a fan of burning the place down, those two."

Aileen giggled, "i can believe that. Never been a fan of burning the place down, those two."

Grant nodded, snickering as Zuzana and Adrian peeked into the room. Zuzana speaking with a smirk.

"We have our reasons!"

Aileen giggled,lookig to the two. "I know you two do. It's part of keeping the palace safe."

Zuzana's smirk turned to a smile, nodding to that. "Mhm! Safe, and clean." She'd somewhat squint to Adrian after the end of her statement, Adrian nervously smirking a bit as he'd raise his hands in surrender while Grant and Reaver snickered.

"But I don't drag my hunt inside!.. Anymore. I eat in the woods." Adrian defended.

Zuzana's smirk turned to a smile, nodding to that. "Mhm! Safe, and clean." She'd somewhat squint to Adrian after the end of her statement, Adrian nervously smirking a bit as he'd raise his hands in surrender while Grant and Reaver snickered.

"But I don't drag my hunt inside!.. Anymore. I eat in the woods." Adrian defended.

"Y'still track inside." Graham said.

"Y'still track inside." Graham said.

"Mhm." Zuzana agreed, Adrian squinting over to Graham.

"Like you don't!? We hunt t'gether!"

"He doesn't do it as bad as you do, Mister. 'I leave paw prints on the rugs, floor and sheets'." Zuzana stated, Adrian hanging his head.

"Mhm." Zuzana agreed, Adrian squinting over to Graham.

"Like you don't!? We hunt t'gether!"

"He doesn't do it as bad as you do, Mister. 'I leave paw prints on the rugs, floor and sheets'." Zuzana stated, Adrian hanging his head.

Graham snickered, "it's the privilege of being a bear though. We can stand on our back legs like champs!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back