• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham laughed before reaching over to pat Adrian. "Relax pup! You can have a tiny tiny tiny bit. A nibble. Enough to feed a worm."

Adrian hung his head. "I hate this. I hate it a lot."

Reaver bit his lip, sighing gently as he sat up a bit. "Alright, look. If it'll make y' feel any better, I'll make the substitute taste as close t' chocolate as I can. Okay? And don't worry, it won't be vegan. I promise."

Adrian hung his head. "I hate this. I hate it a lot."

Reaver bit his lip, sighing gently as he sat up a bit. "Alright, look. If it'll make y' feel any better, I'll make the substitute taste as close t' chocolate as I can. Okay? And don't worry, it won't be vegan. I promise."

Graham shuddered. "No more vegan anything." He then snickered over to Valerie who growled and squinted before smiling herself. "Fock you, Graham. I was going through a phase!"

Graham shuddered. "No more vegan anything." He then snickered over to Valerie who growled and squinted before smiling herself. "Fock you, Graham. I was going through a phase!"

"A scary phase." Reaver mentioned, Adrian having quickly nodded.

"Almost as scary as her and Alison giggling with each other."

Alison and Valerie giggled. "We just did it because you were so blind to Zuzu's love for you." Alison said.

"THEY'RE DOING IT AGAAAIIN!" Adrian grimaced, rubbing his face as he'd then grin. "Doesn't make it any less creepy. I can't tell you how it feels to be giggled at when you have no idea why."

"THEY'RE DOING IT AGAAAIIN!" Adrian grimaced, rubbing his face as he'd then grin. "Doesn't make it any less creepy. I can't tell you how it feels to be giggled at when you have no idea why."

"Oh relax it wasn't like we were planning on killing you or anything." Valerie waved off.
"Not yet anyways." Alison and Valerie giggled again.

"Oh relax it wasn't like we were planning on killing you or anything." Valerie waved off.
"Not yet anyways." Alison and Valerie giggled again.

Adrian stared with wide eyes before moving to somewhat hide himself behind Zuzana.

Zuzana then snickered, shaking her head. "I keep telling you, as long as they know it scares you, they're gonna keep it up."

Adrian stared with wide eyes before moving to somewhat hide himself behind Zuzana.

Zuzana then snickered, shaking her head. "I keep telling you, as long as they know it scares you, they're gonna keep it up."

Valerie nodded, "yup, especially when you make us mad."

Valerie nodded, "yup, especially when you make us mad."

"But, what about the times where I probably won't be able to help the situation?" Adrian then glanced to Valerie. "Like when you get a mate, I know I'm bound to piss you off then because you know what I have t' do then."

"But, what about the times where I probably won't be able to help the situation?" Adrian then glanced to Valerie. "Like when you get a mate, I know I'm bound to piss you off then because you know what I have t' do then."

Valerie blushed at that before looking at the window to not look into anyone's eyes. "Yeah, i know."

Valerie blushed at that before looking at the window to not look into anyone's eyes. "Yeah, i know."

"Good. It's my duty, after all." Adrian replied, leaning back as he crossed his arms with a faint smirk on his face.

Valerie blush grew even darker. "Everything will be fine though."

"I hope so." Adrian then quirked a brow after catching a faint glimpse of the blush. "... You alright, Val?"

Raising a brow at that, Reaver looked over, as well.

"I hope so." Adrian then quirked a brow after catching a faint glimpse of the blush. "... You alright, Val?"

Raising a brow at that, Reaver looked over, as well.

"i-i-i'm fine! Shut up! Ah stop the carriage i think i'm going to be sick!" The carriage stopped and Valerie hopped out throwing up on the grass.

"i-i-i'm fine! Shut up! Ah stop the carriage i think i'm going to be sick!" The carriage stopped and Valerie hopped out throwing up on the grass.

Adrian and Reaver looked to each other for a moment before Reaver stood up - slowly heading out as he'd rub Valerie's back.

"... Y' don't need t' tell me what's wrong, but if yer sick, I'd like t' know..." Reaver stated quietly as he furrowed his brows before joking softly in hopes to make the mood at least a bit better. A small smile having formed on his face. "Yer not the only sibling that gets t' worry, ya know..."

Adrian and Reaver looked to each other for a moment before Reaver stood up - slowly heading out as he'd rub Valerie's back.

"... Y' don't need t' tell me what's wrong, but if yer sick, I'd like t' know..." Reaver stated quietly as he furrowed his brows before joking softly in hopes to make the mood at least a bit better. A small smile having formed on his face. "Yer not the only sibling that gets t' worry, ya know..."

Valerie wiped her mouth before smiling as she stood back up. Yuki watched before shaking her head. She got out and grabbed at Valerie's hand. "Excuse me, Mr. Alaois, i got this." She took Valerie's hand and lead them out far away from the carriage. "You should really tell them that you're pregnant." She mumbled so only she could hear.

Valerie's eyes widen. "H-H-H-" Yuki placed her hand over her mouth. "Relax, breathe. I'm a celestial kitsune, which means i can seek living auras and one's around you and then one's around your baby."

Valerie trembled before bursting in tears. "I don't know what to do! Ahhhhhhhh i'm a terrible person! I'm such an idiot!"

Yuki hugged her. "No, you're not. You're going to make through this okay? Just tell them. You can't hide it when that kid starts developing a huge mosquito bite on your stomach." She wiped at the tears before smiling to Valerie.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. They're you're family after all, aren't they?" Valerie nodded before looking back and soon, she began to walk back.

"Guys, i have some news to tell you."

Valerie wiped her mouth before smiling as she stood back up. Yuki watched before shaking her head. She got out and grabbed at Valerie's hand. "Excuse me, Mr. Alaois, i got this." She took Valerie's hand and lead them out far away from the carriage. "You should really tell them that you're pregnant." She mumbled so only she could hear.

Valerie's eyes widen. "H-H-H-" Yuki placed her hand over her mouth. "Relax, breathe. I'm a celestial kitsune, which means i can seek living auras and one's around you and then one's around your baby."

Valerie trembled before bursting in tears. "I don't know what to do! Ahhhhhhhh i'm a terrible person! I'm such an idiot!"

Yuki hugged her. "No, you're not. You're going to make through this okay? Just tell them. You can't hide it when that kid starts developing a huge mosquito bite on your stomach." She wiped at the tears before smiling to Valerie.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. They're you're family after all, aren't they?" Valerie nodded before looking back and soon, she began to walk back.

"Guys, i have some news to tell you."

Reaver waited for the return, pacing a small bit as Adrian watched from the open window. And with slightly perked ears, Reaver looked forward as he jammed his hands into his pockets, being the first to talk. "What's up?"

Reaver waited for the return, pacing a small bit as Adrian watched from the open window. And with slightly perked ears, Reaver looked forward as he jammed his hands into his pockets, being the first to talk. "What's up?"

Valerie looked down, kicking the rock as Yuki laid her hand on her arm. She nodded, reassuring Valerie. "I . . . i'm pregnant. Surpriiiiiise." She gave a nervous, terrified smile up to her brothers as she tried not to throw up again."

Valerie looked down, kicking the rock as Yuki laid her hand on her arm. She nodded, reassuring Valerie. "I . . . i'm pregnant. Surpriiiiiise." She gave a nervous, terrified smile up to her brothers as she tried not to throw up again."

Adrian widened his eyes at that, shooting to his feet as Reaver blinked a few times - glancing to Adrian as he made it over to stand beside him. Reaver's gaze then traveled to Valerie once more.

"Hey, that's better news than you havin' the stomach flu." Reaver grinned a small bit, keeping his hands in his pockets before glancing to Adrian. His ears soon flattening from the bit of energy he'd felt seeping off his older brother.

Adrian's eyes remained wide, staring at Valerie while trying his best to keep his composure. "Who's... Who's the father?"

Adrian widened his eyes at that, shooting to his feet as Reaver blinked a few times - glancing to Adrian as he made it over to stand beside him. Reaver's gaze then traveled to Valerie once more.

"Hey, that's better news than you havin' the stomach flu." Reaver grinned a small bit, keeping his hands in his pockets before glancing to Adrian. His ears soon flattening from the bit of energy he'd felt seeping off his older brother.

Adrian's eyes remained wide, staring at Valerie while trying his best to keep his composure. "Who's... Who's the father?"

Valerie's bottom lip trembled before she broke into tears again. "I don't know! I don't know! I'm so stupid! I did something bad."

She was caught from falling into the dirt by Yuki who patted her back. "Shhhh, don't say that, sweetheart."

Valerie's bottom lip trembled before she broke into tears again. "I don't know! I don't know! I'm so stupid! I did something bad."

She was caught from falling into the dirt by Yuki who patted her back. "Shhhh, don't say that, sweetheart."

Reaver lowered his ears further, heading over to Valerie as he'd gently squeeze and rub her shoulder. "Yer not stupid, Val..."

Adrian ran his trembling hand over his mouth as he'd look to the sky before turning to face a tree for a free seconds - only to reel back said hand, plunging his fist into the wood as the other one loosened it's grip on the hem of his pocket. Chunks of wood splintering off upon the impact. He'd then huff to push down the rest of what he was feeling. "Alright... alright, yer moving in. Y' hear me, Val? We're gonna help you. And don't fucking argue, please. You know we'll all be more than willing t' help."

Reaver lowered his ears further, heading over to Valerie as he'd gently squeeze and rub her shoulder. "Yer not stupid, Val..."

Adrian ran his trembling hand over his mouth as he'd look to the sky before turning to face a tree for a free seconds - only to reel back said hand, plunging his fist into the wood as the other one loosened it's grip on the hem of his pocket. Chunks of wood splintering off upon the impact. He'd then huff to push down the rest of what he was feeling. "Alright... alright, yer moving in. Y' hear me, Val? We're gonna help you. And don't fucking argue, please. You know we'll all be more than willing t' help."

Valerie sniffed, she opened her mouth to say something but shut it. "Aren't you mad at me though?"

Valerie sniffed, she opened her mouth to say something but shut it. "Aren't you mad at me though?"

"Mad at you?" Adrian glanced over, lowering his hand from the wounded tree as his brows furrowed. "I'm not mad at y'... Granted I'm a bit miffed that I didn't know sooner, but I'm more pissed at the guy that apparently decided t' book it. All I gotta say is he'd better not show up here, and he'd also better hope I don't find him if he wants his parts still in tact." He'd then slowly make his way over, ignoring the slight throb in his hand as he'd softly help Valerie stand - just enough so that he could hug her tightly. "Don't you ever think that I'd be mad at you over something that you did. We all make mistakes, Valerie."

"Mad at you?" Adrian glanced over, lowering his hand from the wounded tree as his brows furrowed. "I'm not mad at y'... Granted I'm a bit miffed that I didn't know sooner, but I'm more pissed at the guy that apparently decided t' book it. All I gotta say is he'd better not show up here, and he'd also better hope I don't find him if he wants his parts still in tact." He'd then slowly make his way over, ignoring the slight throb in his hand as he'd softly help Valerie stand - just enough so that he could hug her tightly. "Don't you ever think that I'd be mad at you over something that you did. We all make mistakes, Valerie."

Valerie sniffled, looking up to her big brother. "Thank you. Can we get home now then? I'm craving a tub of pickles."

Valerie sniffled, looking up to her big brother. "Thank you. Can we get home now then? I'm craving a tub of pickles."

"Of course we can." Adrian grinned, kissing her forehead as both he and Reaver helped her back into the carriage. "Y' can have all the pickles y' want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back