• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The World MMORPG

Valhite

Cold Blooded Idiot
Alright so I had this idea long time a go but I think I will promote it today

THE WORLD ONLINE

So basically this game is based off the .hack//G.U. online game and I have decided to relieve it WITH you all. This is gonna be a casual MMORPG like real life, where you will fight monster with a party consist of 3 persons only.

THE SYSTEM:

1. Firstly, this RP works like any MMORPG. You can level your way up by defeating monsters in an area and you will gain EXP. I will create the EXP system later when the RP starts. And in each of the area, your party will receive the same amount of the same prizes. And every dungeon have their own prize that only spawn there

2. The BATTLE SYSTEM use D10 dice system. The formula for calculating an Attack is

D10 + Attack Modifier= Damage Power

For the Defense you will need to use this formula

D10 + Defense Modifier - 2 = Defense Power

The damage output is

(Attack Power - Defense Power) × 4 = damage output. If the damage output is 0, the attack won't hit. If the Attack Power and Defense Power are the same, then the attack also missed

The attack pattern will change after each attack. The defendant could attack the attacker and vice versa until one of their HP depleted. For the Monsters, I will provide you with their own HP and attack power and defense Power . So all you need to do is calculate your own Attack and Defense Power to defeat the monster

3. TITLE SYSTEM. Originally there will only be 3 titles for every player.

NORMAL PLAYERS

Are they who played the game normally like usual MMORPG

PLAYER KILLERS (PKers)

Are they who played the game by killing other player. Player who kills another player will be branded as PKers and would become WANTED PLAYER. Usually, player became PKer just to steal another player equipment and items. If someone is able to kill a PKer, he will receive prizes based on the PKer reputation.

PLAYER KILLER- KILLER (PKKers)

Are they who played as a player who HUNT Player Killer (PKer). Usually, player got this Title by killing one PKers. They can gain reputation by hunting down any PKer. Also, if a PKer able to kill a PKKer, they will also receives prizes based on the PKKer reputation

4. Leveling system. The leveling system are based on EXP gathering. If you gather enough EXP and passed the EXP LIMIT in a level, you will be level-up. Levelling up is useful for buying more stronger Weapon mad Armor, leading toeven stronger ATTACK MODIFIER and DEFENSE MODIFIER. Leveling up WILL NOT INCREASE HP, because each person will only have maximum 100 HP

5. There WILL be a a story in this MMORPG. This game has a hidden lore and hidden rumors, only them who are chosen is able to advance the plot. Any normal player can help them, but any decision is based on the special player.

There's more rule and more feature but that's for another time when the RP have started. So if anybody interested enough or wanted to give some advice please let me know through the comment below

Invitation : @hiro @Smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell I want in as long as you get to be more races! like the Tu Tribe (Gaspard). Will there be Rengekis or no? I think that would seem pretty much just like a critical attack wouldn't it? Ooooooh is there someone going to be wearing the 'bracelet' oh wait that's the first .Hack games my bad. Um, how will the classes work? Will there be motorbikes? Ooo~ how about the small guild pigs I forgot the name of? Do you have skills already set up? How about the..um... class quest were you basically get an upgrade and become a slightly different class with a different outfit?

@Thane Korino everything would happen if there is more user who interested in here. There will be story and there will be special class dedicated to someone who have follow the story or defeat certain event monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back