• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World After...

GingerBread said:
Aedus looked up at Ent "E-Ent you shouldn't kill p-people. E-especially th-these people, They've a-already died once" Aedus scolded apprehensively, scared of making Ent mad at him after they just reunited "B-But trying to get a j-job at a cafe s-sounds okay"

@metalcity
Ent looked around, he saw a cafe that appeared to have very few people in it. Ent lifted the arm that was not being hugged by Aedus and pointed towards the cafe "What about that one?" He asked, looking down at Aedus he gave him a warming smile.

Moriarty smiled. He stood in front of the apartment block he had discovered belonged to his rival. The last years he spent rebuilding his credentials, as he realized, you can't take from your life with you. He wore a blue shirt and a brown coat, opened. His right hand slowly opened the door to the block, entering slowly. Moriarty began whistling a merry tune, climbing to Jessica's apartment. Once at the door, he reached ut and knocked two times. His smile was still big and mischievous as always.

@sitanomoto

Jazzy paled and Kolby growled low, baring a pair of sharp canine fangs. His ears went flat in defiance as he approached the door.

Jazzy gulped and stood from her position on the couch as Kolby set down his cup and turned into his white wolf form, trotting to Jazzy's side as she opened the door. "Moriarty." She said, her intimidated expression turning to one of stone cold indifference. "Big surprise."

Kolby's hackles were raised, but he backed off and trotted over to the couch where Pyrite was, and hopped up on it, turning back into a human.

metalcity said:
Ent looked around, he saw a cafe that appeared to have very few people in it. Ent lifted the arm that was not being hugged by Aedus and pointed towards the cafe "What about that one?" He asked, looking down at Aedus he gave him a warming smile.
I'm lucky that I got a second chance to be with Ent.... I should try to not get in as much trouble as I did before Aedus smiled warmly up at Ent "S-sure, I-i don't mind" Aedus began walking towards the cafe, lightly dragging Ent along by his arm.

@metalcity

Moriarty cleared his throat. "That's not very neighborly of you Jessica. Here I just wanted a cup of sugar, but you won't even let me in." He approached her, slamming his hand on the frame of the door, looking into her eyes. "Didn't expect you'll see me again huh?" His smile decreased to a grin. A very slimey grin.

@sitanomoto

Kolby growled louder.

"In all honesty?" Jazzy said with a sigh of reluctance. "No, I didn't." Her face softened and she looked into Moriarty's eyes. "You should probably wipe that grin off of your face, you're putting Kolby on edge."

"Damn right I'm on edge. This guy doesn't smell right." Kolby murmured, grabbing his mug of milk off of the table. "And he gives me the creeps."

Moriarty looked at Kolby. "I didn't knew you were babysitting. And sorry, I can't help but smile at this meeting." He blushed a little at Pyrite's remark. "N-No!" His voice was more agitated and panicky then before, he closed his eyes, holding a hand in front of him, slowing his breath. Once he regained his calm, he looked at Pyrite, then back at Jessica. "Who is he?" His question was short, and his hand went to his pocket and puled out a cell phone, apparently texting. He was clearly nervous, almost jealous.

@sitanomoto @LokiofSP

AnnoDomini said:
Moriarty looked at Kolby. "I didn't knew you were babysitting. And sorry, I can't help but smile at this meeting." He blushed a little at Pyrite's remark. "N-No!" His voice was more agitated and panicky then before, he closed his eyes, holding a hand in front of him, slowing his breath. Once he regained his calm, he looked at Pyrite, then back at Jessica. "Who is he?" His question was short, and his hand went to his pocket and puled out a cell phone, apparently texting. He was clearly nervous, almost jealous.
@sitanomoto @LokiofSP
Kolby stood abruptly and his ears raised in surprise. He let out an audible whine of questioning.

Jazzy, never mind to miss the small things, in this case the boy's reactions, grinned and nearly started laughing. "An ex of sorts. Ex-Colleague, ex-partner, ex-rival. But ex boyfriend?" She shook her head with a smile. "Nope." She raised an eyebrow at Moriarty's reaction towards Pyrite. "Pyrite's a friend of mine, and he was just stopping by for a chat, which was so rudely interrupted by your knock on the door. Remember, Moriarty, I'm not allowed to be in a relationship. I still stand by that."

With that she backed out of the doorway. "If you want to come in you're welcome to, bit don't break anything." She walked over to the couch and sat down.

Kolby, not knowing what to do, flopped back down on the couch next to her with a confused expression. One of is ears was up, and the other was down, broadening his reaction into a definite confused state.

"We worked at the same station together. She was the chief's favorite detective. Oh, but you brought warm in that morgue where I was almost all the time. And ex rival ? I say, I am disappointed. I taught I meant something for you, my dear." Moriarty put his phone back in his pocket, smiling again. "Sorry, had to take that. Took up my old job, as a consultant. Like you were." His hand went to his chest, and his head tilted to his left. "Oh. You are breaking my soft punctured hearth. I still love that alias you've gave yourself to catch me. Irene Adler, if I recall." He enetered and stood next to her sofa, passing Pyrite. As he was passing, he gave him a devilish smile." And what happened with calling me Joseph ? Moriarty sounds, like a bad guy."

@sitanomoto @LokiofSP

Emma Owens

Tags - @CasualDragon

Location - Cafe

Upon talking to the person, she seemed quite welcoming. Jessie, was her name unless Emma's ears were deafening. Sitting down on the seat which she gestured to her, Emma immediately looked up to study her new encounter further. Except there was nothing else to study about Jessie, other than her capabilities, which Emma would most definitely ask about later on. The person was kind enough to offer some food to her, and how could Emma refuse? It wasn't like she was rolling in cash at the moment. "Uhm... Yes, I'll have that please," She requested and pointed at a blueberry muffin. After Jessie was done with her current order, Emma decided to introduce herself. "My name's Emma. I'm new to... whatever this place is."

Jessie walked back over to the table with both of their orders and set down the muffin in front of Emma. "Pleased to meet you Emma! And this place is Argo!" She took a sip of her tea. "While Argo's a broad term for it, it can also be called by pretty much whatever you imagine it to be. Nirvana, Elysium, Heaven, whatever you imagine it being. Some people prefer to call it Argo, some people prefer to call it by what they see it as, some people may bounce back and forth, and some people may start by calling it one thing and then later changing what they call it." She shrugged. "Normally it's not the name thing that has people twisted up in knots anyways. It's usually the whole having to earn money and buying things part that confuses people. Unlike when we were alive however, money isn't the end of the world and it's pretty easy to come by. I get commissioned for art such as paintings, sketches, sculptures, sewing, whatever, and I find that I can live comfortably and still be able to indulge myself and others. What's a hobby that you're into? What's a hobby that you're interested in learning? Pick your favourite hobby and register as a free lance worker and you'll be good to go!"

She took another drink. "Or if that's not the route that you want to go you can apply for jobs. Like kids? You can work at the children's home. Like to cook? There are restaurants and cafes all over the place. And if you get tired of what you're doing you can go to another job and start again. Because we're dead we have all the time in the world to do what we've always wanted to do!" She slapped her hands to her mouth. "Oh I'm sorry. That might still be a soft spot for you. I shouldn't have mentioned that. Sorry I'm so used to talking with my siblings that I forget that others haven't been here as long as we have. I need to stop talking." She grumbled. "But any who! Have you met many people here yet? People are pretty friendly around here. Or maybe they're not and I just can't tell. Why be negative when you can be positive am I right?" She smiled and crammed a fork full of cake into her mouth to shut herself up.

@Pyosimros

Ent catches up to Aedus, no longer being dragged. Ent opened the door to the cafe, he looked around at the other people. Seeing other people just simply pissed him off, Ent dragged Aedus past the customers, holding his hand. Ent opened the door to the back room in annoyance "We are looking for work, give us a job or I ruin your lively hood." Ent angrily shouted to whoever was in the back room.

A strange middle aged man ran from the counter and grabbed Ent's hands, giving Ent a more pissed off expression. The man started to tear up "
My name is Ciplel Uger! I'll give you a job! please! I'm so alone here! I'M MICROWAVING EVERYTHING!!! WE NEED REAL FOOD!!!! THE FOOD IS PLAY DOH!!!" Ciplel cried out.

Ent looked down on the person, he yanked his hands out of the guys hands and punched him in the face, knocking him down to the ground. The man spat out a tooth and blood. Ent turned to Aedus "
For some strange reason I feel like leaving, you?" Ent turned back to the guy, desperately trying to stand up normally.

@GingerBread

"B-but Ent w-we need a j-job. I-if we don't have a j-job we can't get any food. Or f-fish" Aedus smiled at Ent and hid slightly behind him in case the man tried to attack them or something as he did seem a little... eccentric.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as Aedus said fish Ent turned back around to look at the man "We will happily take the job, what can we do for you?" Ent asked, fish swam in his mind.

Ciplel smiled and grabbed the boys hands, shagging them vigorously. "
Oh my god!! thank you!!! thank you." He let go and fixed his posture "So I need you to go out there and talk to the customers, ask them what they want to eat, drink. Etcetera. Oh and uniforms, sorry but I have only had females working here. So here you go." Ciplel ran over to a locker and pulled out a waitress out fit with extra short mini skirts. He handed them to Ent and Aedus.

With out hesitation Ent undressed and put on the outfit. "
Come on, do you want fi-money or not?" Ent ran over and picked up a note pad and pen to write down the orders, the mini skirt allowed his tail to have more freedom.

@GingerBread (I told you Ent would wear a mini skirt.)

metalcity said:
As soon as Aedus said fish Ent turned back around to look at the man "We will happily take the job, what can we do for you?" Ent asked, fish swam in his mind.
Ciplel smiled and grabbed the boys hands, shagging them vigorously. "
Oh my god!! thank you!!! thank you." He let go and fixed his posture "So I need you to go out there and talk to the customers, ask them what they want to eat, drink. Etcetera. Oh and uniforms, sorry but I have only had females working here. So here you go." Ciplel ran over to a locker and pulled out a waitress out fit with extra short mini skirts. He handed them to Ent and Aedus.

With out hesitation Ent undressed and put on the outfit. "
Come on, do you want fi-money or not?" Ent ran over and picked up a note pad and pen to write down the orders, the mini skirt allowed his tail to have more freedom.

@GingerBread (I told you Ent would wear a mini skirt.)
Aedus felt his whole face heat up and gain a Crimson colouring "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I" Aedus became a stuttering mess at the prospect of having to go out and talk to people while wearing a skirt so short even a ant would say it was too revealing I don't want to wear the dress, but I need the job.... I'm sure that it will only be temporary anyway.... Aedus took the mini skirt and looked around for somewhere to change.

Aedus couldn't find anywhere to change and just started changing into the mini skirt where he was standing, thankfully out of the view of customers of the Cafe, the Crimson colour never leaving his face. Aedus attempted to pull the skirt down slightly so that it was actually covering something but found that he couldn't.

Aedus went and grabbed a notepad and pen and went out to start serving people
I'm sure tomorrow we'll have proper outfits.... And we do need money Aedus tried to reassure himself that he wouldn't have to wear a mini skirt for long.

@metalcity (Are we in the same Cafe as @CasualDragon and @Pyosimros ?)

Ent walked over to Aedus and whispered in his ear "I believe you would be what they call sexy." Ent walked off and looked back at Aedus and winked at him. Ent walked over to some people sitting down at a table "Oi, what you want? if it is nothing get out." He aggressively told them.

@GingerBread @CasualDragon @Pyosimros

metalcity said:
Ent walked over to Aedus and whispered in his ear "I believe you would be what they call sexy." Ent walked off and looked back at Aedus and winked at him. Ent walked over to some people sitting down at a table "Oi, what you want? if it is nothing get out." He aggressively told them.
@GingerBread @CasualDragon @Pyosimros
When Ent called him sexy, Aedus blushed even more "E-E-Ent, S-stop" Aedus looked down at the ground when Ent winked at him Is he enjoying this, does he like teasing me? Well it's only for today, right? The more Aedus tried to reassure himself of this the less reassuring it got.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent waited for a reply as long as he could but all that happened was he grow bored and annoyed "For fuck sakes." Ent angrily muttered as he walked away from the table, he walked to a new table. "Anything you need?" Ent asked, giving a cheerful smile, or the best he could do.

A old man lifted his cane and pointed it at Aedus "
A piece of that ass. Dammnnnnn." The old man chuckled.

Ent looked down on the man, with out hesitation Ent lifted the man up by the throat "
Don't you fucking dare say shit like that about my boyfriend! slimy shit!" Ent throw the man to the ground and kicked him in the head.

@GingerBread

Aedus saw Ent beating up an old man and quickly ran over, getting between the two. Aedus stood facing Ent, knowing he was probably the biggest threat there "E-Ent calm down. Th-there's no n-need to get violent"

@metalcity

AnnoDomini said:
"We worked at the same station together. She was the chief's favorite detective. Oh, but you brought warm in that morgue where I was almost all the time. And ex rival ? I say, I am disappointed. I taught I meant something for you, my dear." Moriarty put his phone back in his pocket, smiling again. "Sorry, had to take that. Took up my old job, as a consultant. Like you were." His hand went to his chest, and his head tilted to his left. "Oh. You are breaking my soft punctured heart. I still love that alias you've gave yourself to catch me. Irene Adler, if I recall." He enetered and stood next to her sofa, passing Pyrite. As he was passing, he gave him a devilish smile." And what happened with calling me Joseph ? Moriarty sounds, like a bad guy."
@sitanomoto @LokiofSP
Jazzy smiled at the mention of her Alias. "Yes, and Watson was Rachel Proverb. That was some damn good goose chase you led us on, Joseph." She decided she would humor him. No harm in doing so.

Kolby's ears twitched in agitation as the man stepped closed to him. He bared pearly white fangs at the newcomer, his blue eyes flashing, and growled low.

Joseph let out a small laugh. "Watson wasn't really good with naming things. A study in pink? Really?" He laughed even more, his eyes moving to Kolby. "Why are you so agitated about? Jessica, what did you say about me?" Joseph let out a small cough, getting out a small hankerchief. "Everything she told you about me... is 100% truth. Oh and Jessica, say honestly, with that soft hand on your hearth. Did you miss me?" His devilish grin on his face, he seemed to enjoy himself. Joseph truly was another person he was before his secret identity was revealed. But, behind that grin and playful demeanor, some could see a truly depressed and disturbed person, who saw what the world had to offer, so he decided to not waste it with 'boring' things.

@sitanomoto

Ent grunted as Aedus got in the way, then he placed his hand on Aedus "We are getting you changed right now." Ent angrily pulled Aedus out of the mans view, then kicked him again in the head. Ent lead Aedus to the back room "Get changed now." Ent said in a stern voice.

@GingerBread

AnnoDomini said:
Joseph let out a small laugh. "Watson wasn't really good with naming things. A study in pink? Really?" He laughed even more, his eyes moving to Kolby. "Why are you so agitated about? Jessica, what did you say about me?" Joseph let out a small cough, getting out a small hankerchief. "Everything she told you about me... is 100% truth. Oh and Jessica, say honestly, with that soft hand on your hearth. Did you miss me?" His devilish grin on his face, he seemed to enjoy himself. Joseph truly was another person he was before his secret identity was revealed. But, behind that grin and playful demeanor, some could see a truly depressed and disturbed person, who saw what the world had to offer, so he decided to not waste it with 'boring' things.
@sitanomoto
Jazzy smiled. "She wasn't, was she?" Her smile dropped when she heard Kolby's growl and she crossed her arms. "Kolby."

"What?!? He's putting me on edge! And he smells strange!" Kolby said defensively, holding up his hands.

Jazzy rolled her eyes and then turned to Joseph. "I didn't tell anyone about you, not even my parents." Then he asked her that earth shattering question. Her eyes widened a little and she blushed slightly. "Yes.... Y-yes, I did." She said quietly. "I missed you quite a bit."

Moriarty smiled as he heard her say that. Leaning in, he whispered softly. "Mind talking just the two of us?" He didn't even await a response and leaned out, waiting for Jessica to either lead the way, or give him a snarly remark. His hands went to his back, straightening his back. He didn't have a grin on his face anymore, and his expression was rather serious to an almost unsettling degree.

@sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back