• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The work of Kevin H Dobson

"No I don't I have nothing, I don't have a family I have nothing left." She said getting a bit aggravated this guy had it all but she had nothing.

"Possibly one with me. You have the culmination of your choices to be for your future," Kevin said looking at Ava tenderly.

"I'm a no one. Why don't you understand that?" Ava asked him. She had never been anyone and without her parents meant she was even more of a no one.

"Ava, nobody is ever alone. To the God of Christianity everybody is special and has meaning to themselves," Kevin said smiling.

Ava rested her head on her hand signing. She really wished things were different that she hadn't lost her family. That she still had a home but this was her home now. She couldn't think of anything to say so she just stayed quiet.

"Ava, you are family to me," Kevin said kissing her forehead gently. Walking to the fridge he got a root beer and opened it.

Ava tried to smile but it was hard to. It seemed like everything she had ever loved was gone in a second, the same thing could happen again.

[dice]2180[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back