• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The work of Kevin H Dobson

kevinhdobson

One Thousand Club
Kevin had just finished one of his missions for the FBI. He had spent the whole day in fron of a computer looking for missing children unsolved cases. He was coming home from work one day when he spotted a girl on the street. She looked like a minor, so he said to her, "Hello, my name is Kevin Dobson. Would you like something to eat?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ava smiled, she wasn't used to people willingly talk to her. "I'm Ava, and that sounds really good." She said pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Come on," Kevin said holding his hand out to her. Smiling, he was already on his way eat at a Subway. Looking at her clothes he sighed. Then he said, "You live out here, on the streets?"

Ava took his hand cautiously. Most people saw her as an easy target and would take anything she has, this man however seemed to be different. She dropped her eyes when he brought up where she lived. It wasn't her fault. Her parents had died and no one wanted to hire the homeless.

"Come on, grab your things," Kevin said smiling gently. Looking around he glared at the men who were staring at Brittny. They scattered from his glare and he said, "I work with the FBI. I'm in the missing persons department."

Ava nodded she grabbed her bag, it only had a few dollars in it and some food she had bought the day before. She followed after the man named Kevin. She hoped this wasn't a trap but even if it was she didn't care anymore.

"Here we are," Kevin said as they entered the Subway restaurant. Smiling he looked at the guy and said, "I'll have my usual. Ava, order whatever your would like."

Ava order herself a sub, she kept glancing over at Kevin wondering what his angle was. She thanked him for the food as he paid and sat down at an empty table.

Ava sighed, "A few months," She knew it was pointless to lie, besides there was no good reason to lie either.

Ava didn't really want to talk about it but she figured she owed him at least a bit of an explanation after all he did buy her lunch. "I was at the store," She said staring down at her hands. "My mom and dad had wanted time to talk about things, they had just gotten into a fight. I came back home and all the lights were on," She paused for a moment trying to keep herself calm. "I went up stairs and found them both laying there covered in a pool of blood." She said rubbing her hand up and down her arm.

"It is now," She said, she had a lot more a few months ago but over time people kept robbing her of everything she had. She managed to keep this last bag now for almost two weeks.

"Come on, I think the Wal-Mart is still open. Let's get you some clothes," Kevin said smiling gently as he stood up. Looking back at her he added, "Do you want to finish high school?"

Ava stopped, "You really don't need to do this. I'm fine really." She said afraid she was over burdening him.

"Ava, i've been seeing you out here for the last week. I want to do this. Also, my home is empty. You know the house over on 17th street," Kevin said smiling. He was referring to the three story house there.

"I've got plenty of room there. You can live there, if you want to," Kevin said as he walked to where his vehicle was parked. Smiling at Ava, he kissed her forehead and said, "Do you want to go back to school?"

"I'm okay," She said still a bit nervous, but she figured she should trust after all he said she could.

Kevin parked in the lot of the Wal-Mart and said, "Get whatever clothes you want to. Within reason though okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back