• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Word of Archata (Nation Building)

Math

Ancient Chinese Warlord Batman
Anyone up for Medival nation building?

What I was thinking, is there would be 3, (or 5 if enough people wanna join) Main factions. They can have any "title" they want, except House of.

Examples are: Supremacy, Kingdom, Sultanate, etc.

Each of these main kingdoms will also have vassal houses. These Vassal kingdoms, are part with the Main faction they want to be with. They will help that main faction, win wars, do diplomacy, etc.

I feel this might develop a dice system? If not just a system counting pro's, and con's of your attack, making them numbers, and see who's number is bigger. So wars!

Story? I feel like I might go overkill with this, but... yolo.

The World of Archata was not peaceful, it was actually quite filled with wars and destruction. Villages would never have peace. Until an empire claimed the entire land, with the most powerful army in the world, but this empire, was unstable in diplomacy, and fame. Soon the King of the land was unable to produce food, it made the troops lives miserable. The gold slowly died out, the merchants had almost nothing to sell, and no one could buy it. One vassal house of the kingdom, built many structures, they were so greedy, they even hired assassins to kill other vassal house nobles, and claim the land for themselves, secretly. The king eventually discovered this, and tried to put down this house. They fought and spilled all the blood of the land. Eventually the land was split up into small factions, with uncertain allies, and uncertain enemies. The population problems were fixed by the death toll of the recent war. A few riches had ben gained, and taken away. Archata needed a stable government. And that's where YOU come in. A few bands of peasants, small factions, and neutral villages all banded together to form a new Nation. Soon many others did the same. They had a few wars, and stabalizing issues, but in the end, they were fixed. 3 Main factions, with vassal houses reclaimed the land, they rebuilt and restabalized the economy, and government. All the old generation Monarchs, and nobles, eventually died. New nobles, and Monarchs were born into the land. They can now redo their perspective nations however they wanted. Shape the world, IF DIPLOMACY FAILS, WAR IS LAST OPTION!

Now that's the story. So anyone up for this? First people can call dibs on main factions. I mean, unless you can think of a better system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back