• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Woods - a creepypasta roleplay

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

• 220b4e91542fa28f136d45cb32a10ea4.jpg
    The Greyback Woods, otherwise known to the supernatural community as the Slender Woods. Mythos seeps in the roots of the very trees that make up the tales that the local town profits off of. The tales of Slenderman and his children aren't tales to many, they claim to have seen him or his children. In a more disturbing factor, some claimed to have had loved ones die at the hands of these anomalies. The truth is, there lies a manor in the forest protected from prying eyes that wayward creatures and former humans are protected and given a second chance. This roleplay is of those creatures given another chance and a home, a family.

Locations and Terms:

Glamour - The magic learned by creepypastas that have disfigurations so they can blend into the real world when not killing. It gives them a normal appearance.

Slender Mansion- Where most of the RP takes place, where everyone lives.

The Council/Underrealm- The council makes up about thirteen very old and very powerful beings that rule over the Underrealm and directly influence everything. The Underealm is where most of the supernatural creatures who do not live in the woods reside.

--

Henlo frens, I'm Nico and this is my small brain baby, I'm not looking for much just a fun RP because I miss my creepypasta RP days.

Last edited:
hello , i’d be totally interested in roleplaying a canon character like Jeff the Killer if he’s still open ! if not , Laughing Jack works

Hiya! I am very interested in joining, though I have an OC I'd like to use if that is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back