• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Wonderful World of Holmes

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
Hey everyone!
It's been a while since I've posted a thread on here hehe
Seeing as I'm back, I though it would be good to come back with some fresh ideas!
So, lately I've been in the mood for Slice of Life and Fandoms. Below are some ideas of roles and underneath the plots to go with the pairing 
confident_glad.png

Note: I usually roleplay off site (skype/email) However, PM is fine as well 
Smut is allowed, actually I'm in the mood for smut as well. 

Slice Of Life
(Usually MxM or MxF)
-Married couple with kids
-Childhood friends turned to lovers
-Friends who hate their marriages and end up cheating

Some pretty random shit, I understand! If there's anything that you want to do that's not on the list, let me know. If it's too graphic or something that's not considered normal, again let me know. 

Fandoms!
-Sherlock
-Wentworth
-Harry Potter
-Star Wars
-The Avengers
-DC Comics
-Doctor Who

When it comes to fandoms I am quite flexible with canon x oc and oc x oc and canon x canon. So please don't be afraid to ask to be an OC or a canon character, all are welcome!

POST LENGTH: I honestly don't mind how long or how short your posts are. Even one liner's are okay. However, in saying that, If we continue to one liner, then the story is either going nowhere or we need to OOC chat to add some beef into the plot. 

IDEAS: Please do NOT hesitate to share your ideas! I'm all for mixing and mashing ideas! It's not fun if everyone can't have a say! So please, share your ideas!!!

I think I've said everything hehe
PM if you're interested in roleplaying with me 
confident_glad.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back