• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other The Wolf Den+

Name: Konn Vainte (OR) Taizen Ranmyakki

Grade: Senior

Personality: Always appearing to be helpful and happy, or will remain completely neutral (Will still help anyone in need) but has a dark side (not evil... just hidden depressed). Avoids conflict and tries getting others to avoid conflict as well. Has the sense of something missing. Doesn't speak often unless with friends.

Eledia/Regular: Regular (We gotta find a name for this lol)

Anything Important:

-Has somewhat a lack of confidence (In most things, video games less so.)

-Grades begin to drop when he feels he's at fault for something.

-Lack of trust (Doesn't show it) of anyone except for the absolute best of friends.

-Always wears hoodies/zhoodies (zhoodies = hoodies with a zipper)

-Glasses

-Gamer (PC Type)

-My LºGo shirt!! http://ranmyakki.deviantart.com/art/Dylan-ID-162102175 ^^

Hope the character is alright for you, add/remove at will ^^

Wolf.png

Sexeh bodeh~

Man, MS Paint is still kinda difficult, but it's also a little fun. :3 I love comiing up with new things to draw and they turn out nice.

Speaking of stuff turning out nice, I really wanna read this RPN story thing. I know you can't rush a work of art, but I can't wait! xD

I wanna do it to wolfy!!

Name: Whatever you decide~ If you can remember my name from Eledia Gakuen use that. but I don't have access to the fics I wrote so I can't figure out what it was ;~;

Grade: Senior

Personality: Friendly, but shy. Fiercely loyal and probably overprotective of people she cares about. When she's comfortable with people she's very open and energetic

Eledia/Regular: ELEDIA! :D

Anything Important: I'm with michi. Also must be best friends with Winter ;w;

Well, I only just came up with the plots, and I'm still not sure if they are decent enough, so let me know if they're okay and please feel free to post ideas for the bigger plot. xD Each school has their own story, but are connected through an even bigger idea. A competition of some sorts. If you check out Post #17 I have the plots at the bottom of the post. I'll collect everyone's character descript. and post them up there as well. :3

I personally wouldn't change a thing about the basic plot ideas. Far-out-there is always entertaining, and sometimes cliches are the best thing to do.

Go for it!

Re-Posting the Idea

The Eledian Plot:

Once, Eledia High was a school who not only ran with the Big Dogs of high school, but practically led the system. A group of high schoolers got together and were known as the Eledian's. They were like a mixture of student councel, diciplinary officers, and a S.W.A.T. team. But as generations passed, the school's reputation began to crumble and the Gold became the Gild. Today, the Eledian's are still around but are known to be corrupted and selfish. Can a new band of Eledia high school students bring down the black-hearted and restore Eledia's reputation?

{Yes, I know. A far-out plot for just a high school, but I've seen worse. >.>; ANYWAY, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS PLOT}

The Regular Plot:

Gg High is a newly founded high school who may have just started, but are already the underdogs in the educational system. Tired of being thought of as a waste of land, a handful of high school students decide to come together and call themselves the Regulars (If you have a better name, let me know, please :'D). This is the story of the first generation of Regulars who will fight with claw and tooth to be acknowlegded and respected. {Cliche much? ANYWAy, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS PLOT AS WELL}

+

Two schools fight to redeem themselves or declare their honor, and what better way to do this than a National Wide competition between high schools? I'm not sure what the competitions will be, so FEEL FREE TO POST IDEAS? xD

+

Didn't think you guys wanted to keep going way back there, so here are the plots. :3

If you don't have a description for your character, please post asap~
xD *slaps myself* If I don't get a description of a character, I'mma use them however I want to. :3

Well, this is long overdue. Might as well copy Fhaux >83

Name: Rorie.(I was called Wind in the last one, but I guess you could call me Kagura 8D)

Grade: Junior (changed again! :0)

Personality: Shy around strangers, A little bit obnoxious, Loud, book smart, but slow in organizing thoughts. Likes to keep the conversation going (talkative), competitive in sports/games and easy-to get along with. Outgoing, usually clumsy, and likes teasing people too, but isn’t very good at it. (TAAA-DAA)

Eledia/Regular: ELEDIA. Like a boss.

Anything Important:

-Fhaux’s sidekick

-Super tone deaf

-Speaks werdly (< see thar.)(<and thar) (andthar.)

-Often makes facial expressions that are quite laughable

-Would probably flirt with people, if they flirted with her. (*cough* Carl *cough*)

Gotcha Kagura....

Don't get too excited folks~

I don't know if I will or not, but hopefully I'll start the stories after classes today. xD

Where do you think I should post the Chapters~? Should I just make new threads for the stories? That way the chapters would be easier to find and a little less messy. And you guys could just comment about them over here~ :3

Genius~! I'm giving your character a make-over! D:< There ARE TOO MANY SHY PEOPLE! Your character's name will be Gen aka "Genius" (original, huh?)

She won't be shy. :3

Whose Gen? I SAID SHE WAS SHY AROUND STRANGERS. Shes outgoing around everyone she knows D8

I'm talking about MidnightGenius, Kagura. xD

And I know your character is only shy around strangers... just like all the other female characters... I need more outgoing personas. :3

The only Eledian female characters who aren't shy or quiet are Michi and Wolf (well... does sleeping count as being quiet? xD ). I know your characters warm up to people, but I wanted to make Genius a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back