• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other The Wolf Den+

Hmm... okay... let me break it down:

There are two sites: narutoeledia and RPNation~! By "Regulars", I mean the Regulars of RPNation (the people who are here daily, regularily, who basically live on this forum). :3 By "Eledians" I mean the forum members who are from the NarutoEledia forum site (which does not exist anymore).

OH! Then sign me up as a Regular,then! I'd like the character representing me to be...Steven Ridley.

OF COURSE I WANT TO USE YOU, KT! :'D I want to use anybody I can. ^^ I suppose you all can just give me whatever names you want your characters to go by and maybe some character bio's so I know how you want your character to act. :3

Example:

Name: Wolf

Sex: yes plx, lawlolmaorotfl!!!!1!! j/k, female

Personality: awesome. >>*

*if you put this I will make you the self-centered idiot. :3

^^

And If you want, Riddle, I can useyour username "Riddle" as the character nickname.

This is starting to look a little lopsided B[

I think you need some Eledian mojo.

You can use mine 8'DD

Mmmyes...Sounds...Marvelous.

Character name (nickname): Steven Ridley (Riddle)

Side: Regular

Grade: Victory Lap (Came back for another year after graduating for Univerity prerequisite credits)

Personality: Lacks subtlety,intelligent,uses complex terms,prone to outbursts of anger and goofiness. Otherwise quite neutral.

Important note: I generaly wear jeans and lightweight shirts,in neutral or cool colours. I wear a black leather bomer jacket with a built in grey hoodie. I wear sneakers/running shoes/WHATEVER you call em.

Fhaux~! *glomp tackles*

:3 Mmkay~ on post #17, I put the information I needed of your character. xD sorry, only just realized it.

Oh, while I'm at it...

Name: Conor Adams

Nickname: Coro

Personality: A constant troublemaker, always looking for something to cure boredom. Loud, boisterous and excitable, he's also deeply caring, lovable and fun. The kind of guy you either love, or love to hate. Makes a good friend, but a bad role model.

Name: Esme or Kori.

Grade:Sophomore

Personality:will flirt with anyone regardless of gender just for kicks and laughs.Tends to be smarter than will give credit for. a bit mental. Easily annoyed by loud annoying people. Bluntly honest and straight forward. Quiet.

Eledia/Regular: Regular.

Anything Important: Plays piano and guitar. Has an 'addiction' to flavored ice teas. (if you dub those important)

*glomp tackles while being glomp tackled* 8'D

Chh, fine... BU

Name: Bennie Fhaux (EG? 8'DD)

Grade: Senior

Personality: Uh... quiet around strangers, calm and not quick to anger(usually), plays well with others, observant, a little too competitive but doesn't usually show it, musical(passion for music), caring, compassionate, empathetic, 'thrifty,' humble, supportive and encouraging of friends, loyal as a dog, reliable, playful, prankster, likes to tease people, jo mama, generous, would rather do what's right or something for someone else than something for herself, enjoys helping others and making people laugh, interested in fashion and architecture(and music of course, but I already covered that one,k? ouo), likes math(>8D), strong sense of 'team spirit,' an stuff :3 (oh yeah, and indecisive as hell sometimes)

Eledia/Regular: Eledia *W*)9

Anything Important: Never drink orange juice first thing in the morning, it gives you the poots D8

Plays piano, ukulele, and a little guitar.

Also, a little bit OCD D8

Oh and, not exactly a perfectionist, but very critical of her work.

... GAH! *tired of waiting*

I just want to put some people down already. =3= Maybe I will, just to even the scores. :3

Name: Carl

Personality: Cheerful, Lazy, Likes to laugh alot, Honest, Pothead, Flirts when drunk or high, Is a sexy stallion of a man, ...

Anything Important: Is NOT a morning person. Does NOT like LSD. Does NOT like any person called Lawrence. And does NOT know what to put here anymore. Does NOT care though. CAN go on forever. WILL stop now. CAUSE is bored. Ta-Da.

Name: Michi~! 8'D

Grade: o-o Junior...

Personality: Quirky and loves to have fun~ She gives hugs to everyone 8'D And she loves to make new friends~ Though if you mess with her or her friends, she'll mess you up~! >8|... She's as innocent as rain-drops~ 8'D... (o-o Cause rain water is pure~ And when enough of it gathers >8D It washes you all away! *cackles*)

Eledia/Regular: Eledia o-o Dur~

Anything Important: She has to be best friends with Winter! q.q Pwease!? *clings to Winter* Meh special buddy! Dx

~~

Btw xD This is an awesome idea Wolf... I can't wait to read it =P... -.- Though if you put Michi into one of those bad naughty situations I'll have to run away and never come back D'8

Lol! xD Thank you, Michi. I'll try to not let everyone down. :3

>w> And~ I dunno whatchoo talkin' 'bout~

:'D

But seriously, what's high school without a little romance, huh? :3 There will be drama-llama at both schools. >u> Maybe even a RomeoxJuliet spin-off? >:'D

There will also be some OC's of mine just to make certain spots less awkward. AND I SHALL LET YOU ALL KNOW: I might not get to all of you in the first chapter. So don't freak out or get disappointed if you don't appear firstly. :3 I'll introduce you all eventually. ^^

Bah! Anyway... Onto creating the plot. I'm open to suggestions.

I'd like it to fall into the Humor, Mystery genre. Suspense, Thriller... Twisted mind-*******~ I'm not good with sports, but I'll try my best to add them. >A>;

Lol i would read them

Name: Kaine or Jason

Personality: Kind of quiet. Tends to complain a lot. Mostly jokingly but still can wear on others and start to annoy. Usually has good insight and random knowledge no one cares about. Comical and funny. Usually secretly has a crush on all the cute girls that are totally out of his league.

Eledia/Regular: Eledia (Sorry guys i did start out there Dx.

Anything Important:
Dresses very simply. Tends to wear monotonal colors. If he does have color, say green or something. Tends to be on one piece of clothing and stands out in comparision to other articles. six feet 4 inches tall. Red Hair. Green eyes. Can look big like built, but once he reveals it, is actually quite plush. (is totally not a pedobear in RL) u.u;

Erm sorry, had to rush off when I typed that... I meant "Is there any specific mood, or anything we should stick around when making our characters??"

Also, should we make them based completely on us??

Well, I hadn't really thought about it. :0 TBH.

As long as it's pretty clear as to how your character acts and is easy to portray in my writing, it doesn't matter to me. ^^

Ok 1... screw you bro >.> Ai~ am NO WUNS sahd kick! >.<

2, I'll post a darker character then. (I'm gonna lessen it a bit though from what I originally posted lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back