• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other The Wolf Den+

Wolf

:voodoo tongue::pedobear: :lick::8D:

:kyuubi:

Just a place I shall post little art things and story ideas~! 8D

*flips through pages of drawings and writings to find anything decent*

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 269

A Picture I drew for a friend's friend who has Sickle Cell. His name is Coby, I believe.

Fight and survive~! :'D

I don't really like the letters because they're crooked, but I'm not about to re-do it. xD

Forbidden fruits

+Forbidden Fruits+

. . .Deuce is a Demon of the Second Legion. Well, make that a half demon. He is also half human, thanks to his mortal father, but that doesn't stop him from establishing a rep for being one of the most heinous creatures since the creation of Leviathan himself! Then Deuce finds himself in "Prison" for violating one of the laws set by Heaven that both worlds must follow. "Eh?" Well, you see, there were these rules created a time after time by Elohim and his faithful High Council of archangels. No possessing human bodies, venturing onto earth physically, and no casting powers over the mortals (along with other rules I don't feel like mentioning). A thousand years pass in confinement and the HHC {Heavenly High Council} has decided his punishment: He will be stripped of his powers and demonic blood and cast into the human world as one of them. Completely mortal and vulnerable as any other with the same chances of dying and being sent back to hell, not as a demon, but as a torture victim. He is even given a Guardian to "protect" him, though Deuce sees the Angel as a "probation officer".

. . .Liam is an Angel. A Joy Bringer whose sole purpose is to bring small joy to the humans during hard times.Things change, though, when the HHC confront him and accuse him of sinning. Committing a sexual act with a human male. He cannot argue though. It was true. The HHC decide to let him redeem himself by becoming Deuce's Guardian for as long as he is alive on earth.

This will prove to be a challenge for both Races. They will learn to live, love, enjoy, and at the same time, refuse their attraction to the other. This story is already underway in "manga" form, although I'm going to try to remember to make Chapter 2 read left to right. It was originally a straight-up yaoi idea. But as time went on, I decided that if I make it good enough I won't need to resort to sex scenes. Maybe it can just be about friendship and stuff.

I like the drawing, coolio ^^

but, I don't think many dudes on this site are yaoi fanboys...... I can't speak for the girls though, lmao.

Althought it's not my kind of Literature/Story/Manga/Whatever, I'm sure it'll be enjoyable for someone, right?

Keep up whatever it is you're doing.

:D

I agree with my bro, the pic is cool and the story/manga thing sounds pretty good.

I also don't exactly like Yaoi but don't get me wrong, I got nothing against it either (So long as no one's touching me ^^')

Could be an interesting read though, I mean just constantly trying to not lust/love each other sounds hilarious xD

Incredible picture,Wolf. Better than what I could produce,by an infinite value. It has a great symbolism to it,with the swords stuck into the ground nearby,representing to me a battle over the horizon,which is sadly true for sufferers of Sickle Cell Anema. The pose says to me he's restful,but vigilant,and ready to spring to action any moment. Yet,with the simple addition of a mountain face,and a blowing headband,it adds the feeling of serenity,as if he accepted his lot in the world. It's touching,and moving. The swords drew my eye after I saw the character's face,and they're nearly perfect,except for the hilts being a little short. The words are incredibly well chosen and displayed,and is also,very moving. You are amazing.

The piece of literature you've produced for our perusal is also quite nice. It's pacing and composition are spot-on. But,I'm afraid I'm siding with Ran and Coro...Yaoi is not my bag. However,I'd still read it,because it's an incredible story. I'd like to see how it plays out.

Keep up the great work,Wolf. You rock!

*cries*

Oh you guys. ;____; *huggles yew* Tanku.

I've already decided I won't actually give them an open sex scene. And it's going to be a humorous story, but also tragic. Of course, you must consider the position Liam is in. Even if he developes feelings for Deuce, he's trying to redeem himself. Deuce just can't face the fact that the Angel is stronger than him. He's the pitcher, you know. >u> That'd mess his groove up. xD I'm thinking about posting the pages on SmackJeeves, but I dunno yet. :3

Also, Coby was supposed to die at the age of 3, but he's 21 now. It's nice that you could get so much emotion from my picture. No one's ever really said anything about my art like that. Although I appreciate my own efforts to make the words pwnsome, I still know they fail, albeit they are words of empowerment.

I wish I had Photoshop, or something, to make it prettier. ;____;

THANKU~! <333 :3

View attachment 285

BLACK JACK of HEARTS

Jack is a seventeen year-old smoke-aholic who obtained the nickname "Black Jack" upon entry to high school. He has a bad reputation of being the "delinquent" (even though he's. . . never really even been in a fight.) He also has a bed temper which he doesn't care to control most of the time. That's probably why people think he's murdered innocents and whatnot bull-scribbles. You know how far out rumors go.

Anyway, when Junior year starts there are two new kids in his grade: twins Mika Galloway and Aro Galloway. Though they appear complete opposites, they support each other and get along swell~! :'D Anyway, it can loosely be categorized as a spoofy romance short story. It's more humorous, but Mika starts liking Jack, despite his anger problems and bad rep. Aro supports his sister and tries to make things happen, but will Jack give?!

. . . Highly unlikely. Jack's never had a girlfriend before and finds the twins annoying.

LET THE GAME BEGIN~! >w<

Btw, Jack has a three-legged Dalmatian. Found him when he was a puppy. :3 Aw~

I kinda like this idea. Like, a lot more than the last one, lol.

Unrequitted love is old, but from the guy's side, it could be funny. It's usually the girls doing the shooting down.

I like it. I'm not sure about the hair on Jack, but it's definitely original. :D

Interesting stuff.

:D

Yupyup, "Spoiler(?)" Jack ends up cutting his hair off anyway. =w=

NOW TIME FOR THE DAMN ART PIECE THAT MADE ME WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT:

View attachment 286

It's called the ClockSpider. Inspired from a username on Y! Gallery.

It'd be fun to make a short story from it. xD Don't worry, I haven't abandoned BJoH or FF. :3 In fact, I just uploaded some pages of them today on smackjeeves, but they're beside the point right now.

GRANDFATHER CLOCKS ARE STUPID! D:<

Can YOU find the spider? ;'D

Reference:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.decor-medley.com/image-files/grandfather-clock-diagram.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.decor-medley.com/grandfather-clocks.html&usg=__4Z48c95Whzgeij4Xb2lNPfsGCcI=&h=771&w=460&sz=64&hl=en&start=1&sig2=3MAOQoaXhdBm0k-5jB3qnA&zoom=1&tbnid=1IVceYQBGo0XcM:&tbnh=142&tbnw=85&ei=sUyVTLLOHYSWsgOPzcGlCw&prev=/images?q=grandfather+clock&hl=en&rlz=1T4TSNA_enUS378US393&biw=1137&bih=440&tbs=isch:1&itbs=1

View attachment 287

ClockSPIDER

200 years ago, Spider was known for being a womanizer. One day, a "wicked" witch becomes "jealous" and turns him into an actual spider! Now he is bound to the grandfather clock that sits in his now abandoned mansion that everyone believes is haunted.

200 years later, an easy-going girl ventures into the mansion on a dare for 20 bucks. She meets Spider and he tells her his short unfortunate story, even though she belives he deserves it for being a man-whore.

Then the "wicked" witch who casted the spell shows up and desides he's probably learned his "lesson" and makes him human again, but if he slept with another woman he would change back into a spider forever.

-END- the short story

If I believe I would like to continue with it, then here is the extended version:

Now Spider tags along with the easy-going girl so she could teach him about modern-day society and even enrolls in her school~! :0 But not only does she have to put up with it, she also has to face some of Spider's "ex's", most of which had turned into animals and bugs themselves by the "wicked" witch!

owo

ewe ya.

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=94802

My smackjeeves account~ :V

NEWEST IDEA'S:

Perfectly Lonely

A fantasy story (coughminecough) about a 21 yr/old man named Paris Jager who doesn't understand the female mind, thus gives up on dating completely because it turns into too much trouble. He is a tattoo artist.

Cal's two best friends D and Angel accompany her on her trip to get her first tattoo, two months after her 18th birthday. That's where she meets the reluctant Paris.

Lex Jager is the 17 yr/old sister of Paris Jager. She currently attends high school and continuously tries to set Paris up for dates. They both live together in Paris' apartment by themselves. She has a side story I'd like to work on. She's called a "whore" in school (even though she's never really even seen a penis in person) because of the way she dresses (high school's a damn shame). I was thinking of having her end up with one of Paris' friends, or something...

Razia's Shadow: A Musical

is now going to be made into my version of a comic~! :'D If you have not heard of RS from Forgive Durden, I'm sorry. You're missing out on some total AWESOMENESS. It's a cliche love story about the Prince of the Dark side of the mountain and the Princess of the Light side. I loved the songs when I heard them on YouTube and I thought: "Gee, I wonder what they'd look like in a comic!" So eventually, I want to do something about it. :3

Halp meh?!

Rawr

Okay, so I'm being beaten over the head with a 2-by-4 by an idea that I am itching to complete! DX

I know that this new idea is about a world where everyone has superhuman strength (Or should it jsut be a certain population?). And I wanted to use that power and create a whole new sport that they play. And yet, I would kind of like it to almost be about football. But not exactly football, just some form of it. :0 Wouldn't you watch football of the players could toss each other through the air? D:

But I can't really make it about football anyway because 1: Eyeshield 21 pwns all sports manga, and 2: I don't know everything there is to know about football and it'd just make the idea stupid. Solution: a new sports variation of football! :D

Just need to come up with the name of the game, name of the story, rules of the game, names and profiles of the characters. I would make the title of the story the title of the game, but is that too cliche? I dunno, we'll see how cool the game sounds. :'D

Lol sounds like a bunch of football-playing supermanz. :3

Classification and division

BEFORE READING: Go to YouTube, search Paul Dateh "Hip-Hop Violin" Inka One. Click the video uploaded by pauldateh. Listen to the song while you read the following. xD Although, I'm sure it'd go better with the paper when it's written completely....

What kinds of guys are YOU dating?

The Creeper?

The Casanova?

The Jester?

A True-Blue, maybe?

The Creeper is probably one of the more seriously dangerous kinds. They tend to start off as the subspecies Needy type, but as time goes on and feelings develop, they tend to evolve into Stalkers. They are the type who calls-a-bunch-of-times-even-though-they-know-you-have-caller-ID and may throw in a few dozen text messages... Because one missed called isn't enough for him. Always has to know where you are, where you been, where you're going.

The Casanova species are typically harmless... on a physical level. Emotionally, they can be carnivorous. Always slinging an arm over different girls, spiking their hair (or making it look unnecessarily aesthetical), always wearing a flirty smile, cheering a girl up to her face, maybe trash talking her behind her back. They tend to be the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am types.

The Jesters can be separated into three subspecies. The Untouchables, the Clowns, and the Hyenas. The Untouchables can be found in the middle of the group (or somewhere everyone can be in ear-shot of) and love to make people laugh, although they aren't much into the girls who like them. They may not be the handsome types, but their funny demeanor attracts the lot of'em. The Hyenas are just the annoying ones you want to pour rubbing alcohol down your ears because they have such bad "jokes". Their laughs tend to be unbearably annoying. And if you tried to call them a "Hyena Type" they will either laugh and say something about how hyena's are cool or something, or they will be slightly offended and say some unimportant fact about hyena's. The Clowns can be more-or-less trouble makers, depending on the authority. They are more liked by their peers with whole-hearted laughs and are a little more gentle towards girls than the Untouchables. This species likes to date their female counter parts or someone who is "weird".

True-Blues are an endangered species among the human males. They have yet to be captivated, but hopefully they will be protected under law, because really, there aren't enough of them around. They are the type of guys all women deserve to be with, though they are like a chameleon and change with their background so it's hard to find them. They may be among the Casanova posse, but do not part-take in such activities. All-in-all, it may take some time to find these boogers, but once you do, keep hold of them.

This is a paper I'm doing for my English Classification and Division paper. It won't be written like this, but I thought I'd show you guys and try to understand them myself. :3 Whatcha think?

Black hurricanes....

"Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black Congresswoman, from Florida , has complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names.

She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal.

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in Language that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I can hear it now: A weatherman in Miami and Tampa says...

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! B**** be a category fo'! So grab yo' chilren, yo' Ho, be leavin yo crib, and head fo' da nearest guv'ment office fo yo FREE shit."

Lmao... dayum that's sum good stuff.

Please let me know what you think and stuff... >>

The Eledians

The Regulars

This has nothing to do with a 'forum war' or anything, but there are clearly some migrated Eledians here in RPNation mixed with users I haven't known for as long as my Eledian pals. :3 I luff yew all, tho~

I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to be in a RPNation "fanfiction" of mine. It won't necessarily have anything to do with RPNation... just Eledia Gakuen and their rival school (insert name here).

They will be separate stories, one for Eledians, one for the Regulars (and of course, I know some of you Eledians make up the Regulars, so that is why you get to choose your side. xD ) Basically, each school has their own plot and eventually they may clash together (kind of like a story special)

Just let me know if I have your permission to use you. And I will be using your usernames as your character names, unless it contains numbers or... just can't be used as a name. xD So some of you can choose your names :3

Copy/Paste in post:

Name: I might decide to use your username, but you can still put your character name here

Grade: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior

Personality: What makes your character unique?

Eledia/Regular: Which side are you?

Anything Important: What should I know about your character?

On board:

Regulars:

-Carl

Name: Carl

Grade: Senior

Personality: Cheerful, Lazy, Likes to laugh alot, Honest, Pothead, Flirts when drunk or high, Is a sexy stallion of a man, ...

Anything Important: Is NOT a morning person. Does NOT like LSD. Does NOT like any person called Lawrence. And does NOT know what to put here anymore. Does NOT care though. CAN go on forever. WILL stop now. CAUSE is bored. Ta-Da.

-Coro Kouhai

Name: Conor Adams
Nickname: Coro

Personality: A constant troublemaker, always looking for something to cure boredom. Loud, boisterous and excitable, he's also deeply caring, lovable and fun. The kind of guy you either love, or love to hate. Makes a good friend, but a bad role model.

-Ranmyakki

Name: Konn Vainte (OR) Taizen Ranmyakki

Personality: Always appearing to be helpful and happy, or will remain completely neutral (Will still help anyone in need) but has a dark side (not evil... just hidden depressed). Avoids conflict and tries getting others to avoid conflict as well. Has the sense of something missing. Doesn't speak often unless with friends.

Eledia/Regular: Regular (We gotta find a name for this lol)

Anything Important:

-Has somewhat a lack of confidence (In most things, video games less so.)

-Grades begin to drop when he feels he's at fault for something.

-Lack of trust (Doesn't show it) of anyone except for the absolute best of friends.

-Always wears hoodies/zhoodies (zhoodies = hoodies with a zipper)

-Glasses

-Gamer (PC Type)

-My LºGo shirt!!
http://ranmyakki.deviantart.com/art/Dylan-ID-162102175

-Esme

Name: Esme or Kori.

Grade:Sophomore

Personality:will flirt with anyone regardless of gender just for kicks and laughs.Tends to be smarter than will give credit for. a bit mental. Easily annoyed by loud annoying people. Bluntly honest and straight forward. Quiet.

Eledia/Regular: Regular.

Anything Important: Plays piano and guitar. Has an 'addiction' to flavored ice teas. (if you dub those important)

-KT~

-no description-

-Riddle78

Character name (nickname): Steven Ridley (Riddle)

Side: Regular

Grade: Victory Lap (Came back for another year after graduating for Univerity prerequisite credits)

Personality: Lacks subtlety,intelligent,uses complex terms,prone to outbursts of anger and goofiness. Otherwise quite neutral.

Important note: I generaly wear jeans and lightweight shirts,in neutral or cool colours. I wear a black leather bomer jacket with a built in grey hoodie. I wear sneakers/running shoes/WHATEVER you call em.

Eledians

-Kaine

Name: Kaine or Jason

Personality: Kind of quiet. Tends to complain a lot. Mostly jokingly but still can wear on others and start to annoy. Usually has good insight and random knowledge no one cares about. Comical and funny. Usually secretly has a crush on all the cute girls that are totally out of his league.

Eledia/Regular: Eledia (Sorry guys i did start out there Dx.

Anything Important: Dresses very simply. Tends to wear monotonal colors. If he does have color, say green or something. Tends to be on one piece of clothing and stands out in comparision to other articles. six feet 4 inches tall. Red Hair. Green eyes. Can look big like built, but once he reveals it, is actually quite plush. (is totally not a pedobear in RL) u.u;

-Fhaux

Name: Bennie Fhaux (EG? 8'DD)

Personality: Uh... quiet around strangers, calm and not quick to anger(usually), plays well with others, observant, a little too competitive but doesn't usually show it, musical(passion for music), caring, compassionate, empathetic, 'thrifty,' humble, supportive and encouraging of friends, loyal as a dog, reliable, playful, prankster, likes to tease people, jo mama, generous, would rather do what's right or something for someone else than something for herself, enjoys helping others and making people laugh, interested in fashion and architecture(and music of course, but I already covered that one,k? ouo), likes math(>8D), strong sense of 'team spirit,' an stuff :3 (oh yeah, and indecisive as hell sometimes)

Eledia/Regular: Eledia *W*)9

Anything Important: Never drink orange juice first thing in the morning, it gives you the poots D8

Plays piano, ukulele, and a little guitar.

Also, a little bit OCD D8

Oh and, not exactly a perfectionist, but very critical of her work.

-Michi

Name: Michi~! 8'D

Grade: o-o Junior...

Personality: Quirky and loves to have fun~ She gives hugs to everyone 8'D And she loves to make new friends~ Though if you mess with her or her friends, she'll mess you up~! >8|... She's as innocent as rain-drops~ 8'D... (o-o Cause rain water is pure~ And when enough of it gathers >8D It washes you all away! *cackles*)

Eledia/Regular: Eledia o-o Dur~

Anything Important: She has to be best friends with Winter! q.q Pwease!? *clings to Winter* Meh special buddy! Dx

-MidnightGenius

Name: Whatever you decide~ If you can remember my name from Eledia Gakuen use that. but I don't have access to the fics I wrote so I can't figure out what it was ;~;

Personality: Friendly, but shy. Fiercely loyal and probably overprotective of people she cares about. When she's comfortable with people she's very open and energetic

Eledia/Regular: ELEDIA!

Anything Important: I'm with michi. Also must be best friends with Winter ;w;

-Winter

-no description-

-Wolf

Name: Wolf

Personality: Apathetic, tends to eat when sleepy (which is pretty often), falls asleep a lot.

Eledia/Regular: Eledia

Anything Important: Pretty submissive. Not much of a leader (I wonder how she even got on the Eledian team.
xD ). Plays football as the QB. (The only time she displays leadership skills or any type of motivation). Known to complain a bit.

-Kagura

Name: Rorie.(I was called Wind in the last one, but I guess you could call me Kagura 8D)

Grade: Junior (changed again! :0)

Personality: Shy around strangers, A little bit obnoxious, Loud, book smart, but slow in organizing thoughts. Likes to keep the conversation going (talkative), competitive in sports/games and easy-to get along with. Outgoing, usually clumsy, and likes teasing people too, but isn’t very good at it. (TAAA-DAA)

Eledia/Regular: ELEDIA. Like a boss.

Anything Important:

-Fhaux’s sidekick

-Super tone deaf

-Speaks werdly (< see thar.)(<and thar) (andthar.)

-Often makes facial expressions that are quite laughable

-Would probably flirt with people, if they flirted with her. (*cough* Carl *cough*)
The Eledian Plot:

Once, Eledia High was a school who not only ran with the Big Dogs of high school, but practically led the system. A group of high schoolers got together and were known as the Eledian's. They were like a mixture of student councel, diciplinary officers, and a S.W.A.T. team. But as generations passed, the school's reputation began to crumble and the Gold became the Gild. Today, the Eledian's are still around but are known to be corrupted and selfish. Can a new band of Eledia high school students bring down the black-hearted and restore Eledia's reputation?

{Yes, I know. A far-out plot for just a high school, but I've seen worse. >.>; ANYWAY, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS PLOT}

The Regular Plot:

Gg High is a newly founded high school who may have just started, but are already the underdogs in the educational system. Tired of being thought of as a waste of land, a handful of high school students decide to come together and call themselves the Regulars (If you have a better name, let me know, please :'D). This is the story of the first generation of Regulars who will fight with claw and tooth to be acknowlegded and respected. {Cliche much? ANYWAy, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS PLOT AS WELL}

+

Two schools fight to redeem themselves or declare their honor, and what better way to do this than a National Wide competition between high schools? I'm not sure what the competitions will be, so FEEL FREE TO POST IDEAS? xD

Yeah! I like the idea!

The lovable troublemaker with a heart of gold from the Regular's school! Coro Kouhai!

This is actually an awesome idea. An RPN fanfic....... Whoooooot. It's amazing.

I'm totally okay if you use me.

And Ranmyakki (Ran) has got to be my sarcastic sidekick! And esme can be the sexy temptress who constantly gets me to do her dirty work with her beguiling charms. And Ace is the super cool hacker kid nobody sees, and bettsy is the loud otaku kid that's actually pretty cool, and and and and.......

Lmfao, this is totally a cool idea.

^^

I'm gonna be watching this one.

Lmao! xD Nice one, Coro. I don't think any of them would mind if I used them... but it'd be nice to make sure they know about it. :3 So if you have a way to tell them and make sure they know, I'll put them down! :'D

I cannot guarantee my writing will justify the awesomeness... but I'll post a link up for every new chapter I post. :3

What should the Regular's school name be? Maybe something like Saint Gg High School... vs.... Eledia High School~

Now just need a plot for each school...

I'll see Ran and Heart and Sat at school tommorow, hopefully. I'll ask them all then.

Sound gewd?

The Eledians

The Regulars

Those,as copy/pasted from one of your posts. What do these terms mean?

The Eledians are a group of people who originated in a far away forum once known as Naruto Eledia before it was burned to the ground. :3 We've called ourselves Eledians ever since, I guess... anyway, now a majority of the Eledian regulars are here on another turf hanging with the Regulars of this site. :3

The Regulars are the other regulars that are not an Eledian. ^^

Does that help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back