• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Witcher tv series but it's gay (more so than canon)

AmethystHeart

Scottish roleplay lover!
Hey y'all!

So I finished The Witcher season 1 in barely two days and I'm obsessed with the friendship between Geralt and Jaskier - they're the best pair of best friends I've seen on tv in a long time.

Anyway, while I love their friendship and want it to become more wholesome in the show without romantic feelings being involved (I want a friendship that is more important to Geralt than any romantic relationship he has where he would protect Jaskier before a woman, I can only hope), I can't help but want the other storyline to play out.

While they make the funniest pair of friends on this earth and theirs, imagine how much more comedy there would be if they were in a relationship.

So, I propose a Fandom RP with them as a couple! I don't mind who I play out of Jaskier and Geralt, but I would like it to take place after that big argument they have at the end of Season 1 so that it leads on from what has actually happened in the program ^^

Hope someone's interested, please PM me if you are xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back