• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The White Rangers

Hey, I was just rereading the rp and I have to ask something. I get that Redren got a sense of danger when Rill had her bow trained on his head, but since he never actually turned and saw it, how can he know she was actually ready to kill him, and how can he know that it was an arrow she had pointed at him? It's true that her visible weapon is the bow, so it's a valid assumption, but how can he know?

@TwistedTruth

Its my writing style. he doesn't actually know.

Like when I break the fourth wall and say you, its more of an out of context drama/archetype thing.

"You should've pulled the trigger when you had the chance."

I'm a sucker for Drama and epic one liners, I can change it if you want.

@Tarmagon

No biggie. I just wasn't sure. As long as he doesn't actually act on it, I've got no issue with it.

@TwistedTruth

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for Robin. Didn't want to post too much too soon

I'll try to get a post up in a few hours. But school is dumb so...

Sorry about that guys, busy day yesterday and was getting things worked out. We're gonna move forward in the plot now if that's cool with you guys

The changes to Rill's eyes are purely cosmetic during the day. At night it would help her gather more light. It's just an outward sign that the Drow portion of her is now in full control. Drow Rill is, cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, sorry about the lack of posts on my part. Busy weekend, and now I'm sick. I'll try to get a post up either tomorrow or Wednesday

Looks like we might get a chance to remake our first impressions @TwistedTruth . Maybe Rill and Redren will get a long this time since there won't be a gargoyle to make him condescending and her want to attack him.

Hey guys! So sorry I wasn't here for like...ever....

Yeah...

Long story short, I didn't have anything for a week and I didn't have enough of a heads up to tell anyone.

Is it cool if I just jump back in or...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back