• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Whisper of Death

Im going to start my next post off of my last one and then form it into the time skip so i can do more character development

If you'd like one of us to pick up the RP for you we probably could.

Not sure, i am just a slow responder (life stress). Waiting for more people to respond but it seems that wont happen.

Depends on the flow, may make my character less girly, more on the edge. ._.

Meanwhile I went and made my character antisocial as all living fuck, so the mere act of showing up involves nearly no interaction padded with a lot of narration. I wanted the meet-and-greet fleshed out before I went and had him come around, but if that can't even happen then I suppose we're kicking a dead horse here.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really like this rp too. I really like my character and his backstory and everything about him. Wish people would respond though :/

I've honestly no clue. It was never clear if sign-ups can't be accepted after a certain point. It's implied they can't only because of the events IC in which all guardians were invited to Zeial for a meeting that has ended already.

Assuming they ignored the invitation and thus don't really have a part in the current arc(?) I see no reason why they couldn't sign up now.

Perhaps they could show up to the meeting in Zeial a day late...?

I don't think anyone else is going to be posting anytime soon. so idk if you just wanna continue right or not. @TheWingedCrusader

well, Windcrusader said someone else could post their character and join and they didn't post a character, so I think he wouldn't mind if you created a character for us.

@JayfeatherRaven

Antari said:
well, Windcrusader said someone else could post their character and join and they didn't post a character, so I think he wouldn't mind if you created a character for us.
Um I think I'll see if @TheWingedCrusader allows me to first being posting a character...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back