Experiences The Weirdest Thing You've Googled for a RP

Oh I've looked up various things over the years, though honestly I can't remember most of them. But I have looked up;

- How various real world elements work effect one another and people for powers/magic, I have some regrets there. 💀
- The Matrix Franchise information and facts; There is indeed female agents though never seen in the movies they are there in concept works, games, etc.
- I am sure I am on a list for the research I've had to do for criminal/villain ocs, I swear it was all for fiction! :closedeyescryingfrown: </3
- References for flexibility of the human body and how extreme it can go, some performances are wild truly.
- Lots and lots about space; how it 'sounds' in space from a astronaut perspective, in theory what living organisms could live in the vacuum of space, ideas behind future space ships/stations with man-made gravity. You name it! For a long time most my rps were around future and space stuff, still is so I am sure I will keep looking up stuff since I am also forgetful.

The list will always grow of course haha.

Recent searches relevant to my current rp. My brain is cooking up a scheme for it today!
  • Endangered fish that people eat
  • What do they use to illegally drug racehorses?
  • Rail map of Ohio
I can't say what I'm googling the last two for 'cause the rp hasn't gone that far yet. The first one is for this iteration of the rp's traditional "They're eating an endangered species! How Evil!" moment.

Really nowhere near the strangest things I've googled, but I have a new character who, in his youth, helped run a large weed ring at his school and I'm sure Google might not be overly fond of me searching how people hide their weed farms and if a teenager would be sentenced to juvenile detention or just probation for such a crime

And also how people hide weed farms

I think Google suspects I am either performing at home surgeries or autopsies.

Some of the stranger things I've researched lately:

What sort of incision do they make for an autopsy ?
How does a surgical knife stop bleeding ?
How long can someone hold their breath on average ?
What are the organs of the human body ? (Didn't want to forget anything --- I did! The pancreas!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back