• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Weight of the Crown

Edited some of my characters to fill in their foreign relations and changed my kingdom's flag.

The old one was too messy I think.

I have added two NPCs.

Margaret, for @Elle Joyner. She's a fencer, so this may also interest @Kencen since Curic is a fencer as well iirc.

And Hester, for @LeviathanL. One hardass drill sergeant coming right up!

I still need to add the eldest prince, depending on whether we're still opening this up for three people taking auxilliary roles or not.

Can I namedrop the title sometime as a lesson on rulership? Preferably Ombra lecturing an overly ambitious youth (you know who you are)

Beware the weight of the crown, lest you be squashed by it

Last edited by a moderator:
*grins*

My mother talked me into it, believe it or not! Something about practicing so I don't vomit on my 21st birthday in a couple weeks.

Unless you completely abuse drinking to the point of near alcohol poisoning, you should be fine without practice. The only thing you have to do to prevent vomiting is to not move around so much, drink your water, and to keep your tipsy chill.

Anomaly said:
*grins*
My mother talked me into it, believe it or not! Something about practicing so I don't vomit on my 21st birthday in a couple weeks.
xD Oh mothers.

What Effie said, tho. Take your time, drink water and EAT something. Also... there's nothing that says being able to drink means you HAVE to get drunk xD

/mothering

Anomaly said:
I honestly don't foresee myself drinking that much. xD But I think she likes to joke about it.
xD My dad just worried over me... and I was like "Really dad? When did I EVER rebel as a teenager?" And he was like "Oh... right."

I had half a glass of wine and fell asleep watching Ever After at a friends house xD

I was a source of frustration by my parents for deciding to only start drinking at 16 (legal age). They've never forbidden me from doing anything in the certain knowledge that I wouldn't do it anyway. They were so excited when my sister brought some weed home though.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]
xD My dad just worried over me... and I was like "Really dad? When did I EVER rebel as a teenager?" And he was like "Oh... right."
I had half a glass of wine and fell asleep watching Ever After at a friends house xD

[/QUOTE]
That is my favorite chick flick

LeviathanL said:
I was a source of frustration by my parents for deciding to only start drinking at 16 (legal age). They've never forbidden me from doing anything in the certain knowledge that I wouldn't do it anyway. They were so excited when my sister brought some weed home though.
xD They sound like awesome parents.

Actual hit, but then i'd like you to tell me any details you want in there, and of course proofread so i stay fair to your kingdom.

LeviathanL said:
Actual hit, but then i'd like you to tell me any details you want in there, and of course proofread so i stay fair to your kingdom.
I'll PM you all the pertinent information so as to not clutter this space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back