• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Way You Make Me Feel

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just thought you should know, I didn't forget about this one, I want to get the council's profiles up first, which I should have up on Saturday, I have had very little time other then my short spats of replies and you are the only person that I have been replying to since Monday.

That's fine, I was wondering about that, but I know you get busy. So no worries :)

I am glad you've been responding to me when you have time though haha

Yeah, right now, I am going to let everyone know, Saturdays are my best days right now and Sunday mornings now.

Makes sense. Hopefully things get less busy for you. (And Not just because I love it when you can respond (: ). But really, it can get stressful when it's too busy

LOL, that explains it, yeah, you are even using words I don't think you mean to say, so I am reading it how I think you mean in.

Hahaha sorry about that, between autocorrect, the small keyboard, and being a little tired I guess I'm making a few extra mistakes xD

I know we should skip ahead some probably. But I don't know where to go to. Just the next day? In which case Gail has to meet with Hermon, are the dragons all with Chris? Or just Ember? Who Simon is going to come get anyway

Okay, so let's go to the morning, Ember heading back to the cabin, get a ride from Jason, since Jason has to meet up with Jeremy and Simon is picking Ember up at night.

I'll respond to this one when I have a little more time. I'm seeing a movie and I just got to the theater so I don't know how much time I'll really have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back