• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Way You Make Me Feel {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Logan laughed a little. "Well no offense to your friend but I don't think any of us would be too afraid of his temper. But hey, we can all be careful." He suggests.

Jason thought. "I think Aarons have a reputation of being harsh and cold and often getting their way. My father may e all of those things but he is a brilliant lawyer and he always wins his cases." He says with a shrug. "My father is like that, and his brother and sister are like that. People say my brother and I take after our mom. I'm sure Ezra does. Adventurous, kind, caring, artistic, creative, intelligent." He says with a small smile. He had never met his mom but if Ezra was anything like her he wished he could have, maybe his father would be different. "I hope that my brother and I can change that image of our family though. I don't think being known to be cold is all tht great." He adds with a slight smile. He knew he unfortunately was good at playing the image of being cold and harsh, and it was what hurt good people like Zy.

Zo smiled, as she lean towards Logan, "You should anyways be careful, you never know how dangerous the world an be,"

Zy watched him and smiled at the thought of his mother, "Well, I'm sure you will, after all, it takes a lot more then legacy to make a person, I mean if it didn't I'd be at home now, Dylan would be somewhere other then the hospital and Zo...well, she is just like her legacy, isn't she?" Zy chuckled, looking at her friends, they seem to get along with his well enough.

"Danger is my middle name darling," Logan says with a smirk. "Sometimes it's te danger in the world that makes things interesting, as builds characters if you really want to push it." He adds with another smirk.

Jason grinned "I suppose that is true." He says. "We can all form our own destiny and that type of thing right." He says, still smiling.

Zo smiled, "We'll see." she grinned, "After all, we just meet and I haven't seen you do anything dangerous yet."

Zy smiled, looking at Jason, "Yeah. I mean if that wasn't true you would be like your father and I'm sure that would be a very interesting conversation but you are best the way you are. And as you are aware I have spent time with your brother and if he was cold and harsh, our conversations might just be debates."

Logan smirked. "Perhaps I am trying to be on my best behavior." He suggests. There was also nothing dancer oud about being here. "Unless you want to go jumping off the waterfall later," he says suggestively, smirking.

"That is very true." Jason says. He sighs. "Am I orying too much o ask why you are here but the rset of your family is not?" He knew he didn't have a right to ask so early on, but he was curious.

Zo smiled, "Sure, waterfalls are always a great place to hang out." she told him, "I look forward to seeing just how dangerous you can get." she smirked, hoping it was going to be as fun as it sounded.

Zy shrugged, "I wasn't going to leave my uncle all alone. He already lost his son and his wife. When my family decided to leave town, they gave us all the option to stay, I wanted to stay. Besides a nice simple house feels homier then a large, overrated estate, figured it would be nice to move in with my uncle."

Logan smirked a little. "And I look forward to being able to show you." He says, as he found he really did. it added an extra thrill with her being a deputy sheriff, even if she wasn't threatening to arrest him.

Jason nods, taking it in. "I can understand that I suppose. My father thinks that having a large estate shows wealth, and it does. But my brother lives in just as nice a house that actually feels like a house. I suppose that could be party because of his wife and kids, but still. It makes sense why you would stay. And now I'm glad you did, I haven't met anyone as interested in the same things I am in a long time who wasn't my brother."

Zy smiled, "I completely agree, but it's not something I talking to Ezra about before." she looked out at the water, "So you guys come here a lot? I mean, to the water." then she looked at Jason with curiosity, "You said your father a large estate shows wealth, but I don't know an estate bigger then ours. It's not near town, because it covers most of the woods around this side of town. Where is your father's estate?"

Jason smiled, it's on the other side of town about...15 to 20 minutes outside of town. It may not he bigger than your uncle's but it feels awfully big and empty with just the two of us living in it." It's unlikely you've seen it, it's not on the way to anywhere. As for your oter question, yeah, we come here a lot. It's just a nice hangout spot."

Zy smiled, "The estate isn't just my uncle's, it's my families, but I feel the same way. That's another reason I couldn't stay in the estate manor." She sighed, knowing that it was days before she would be back in that house, she visited a few times a month, the cleaning service worked perfectly for keeping it clean, "But I go in there a few times, at is a fun place to run in, without having someone telling you to be careful." she laughed.

Jason laughed a little. "Sounds like fun at least." he says, he glanced around some and smiled a little. They may have all just met, but he was liking the idea of them all perhaps getting to know eachother more and more. To an extent. He and Logan could be dangerous for the others to be around, he always seemed to be a reason that people close to him got hurt, and he didn't want to do that to this group, but he also wanted to get to know all of them.

"Are you sure you don't want to come out and actually meet everyone?" he asks after a moment.

Zy looked at him for a little while, "Go head and go." she smiled, "I'll be fine, not like I can get kidnapped, I'm apparently to curious to be around anyone other then Zo and Dylan."

Jason raised a questioning eyebrow. "Too curious? There is no such thing as too curious, that isn't something you need to worry about." he says gently. He didn't care if he hung out with just her or with everyone else. But he felt like he should be with her, especially if he was the one who asked her to come out here.

Zy smiled, slightly blushing, it was nice of him to say but she knew that would only last a little while. No one actually hung around her, "You should go hang out with your friends, I mean they are your friends and Kyle just got back, I'm sure he missed hanging out with you. I'll be here."

Jason glanced over. "He's fine, he's with Abby and your friend. Besides he and I are hanging out later tonight, we have practice so it'll be just us then. Plenty of time for me to get to know you. Or your friends, but they all have someone to talk to right now, wich leaves you and me." He didn't know why he was trying so hard to convince her that he wanted to hang out with her, or why he cared at all. But he wasn't going to stop himself from doing it just yet.

Zy smiled, "Practice?" she asked curiously, "As in practicing a sport or something? What do you guys practice?" she looked at him intensely, she was very curious what he practiced. She honestly liked to ask him questions, and to hear what questions he had, it seem to always make her smile.

He smiled. "Along with other...hobbies, Kyle and I box. He is far better at it than I am and often we'll train together since we're about the same in weight and height, it makes it easier for us to be sparring partners." he explains, watching her closly to see what her reaction was.

Zy looked at him interested, of all fighting styles, she had never actually be allowed to learn boxing, "Isn't that a little hard on the head?" she asked with a slight smile. She wasn't going to say that it was a silly sport, she didn't know it enough, but then again, with all the training her and Zo had went through together and the sparring they had to do, she was just glad it was a now and again thing for her and she didn't have to deal with it now.

"It can be. I suppose saying boxing wasn't quite right. It is a lot of boxing, that is the core, but it is also a lot of mixed martial arts. We often have, well I suppose calling it cage fights is most accurate, But that's not really what they are. You could come to one of our fights sometime if you want." he suggests.

Zy smiled, "I don't know, how about I just check out the sparring first." she sighed, "Get a better idea of what it is?" she asked curiously. She didn't mean to imply soon, but she was curious, she wasn't going to tell him about the matches with Zo. She didn't want to come across as a tough girl when Zo was the only one that ever won.

"Sure. You can even come tonight. Kyle's tired so I may even be able to win." he teases. "You know I don't only fight. Do you do any sports or anything?" he was curious, and he was finding himself wanting to know more about her.

Zy smirked, slightly shaking her head, "I honestly don't do sports, my father isn't really big on them. Dylan ran the swimming team, his Junior and Senior year and Zo has some fighting back ground, considering her family. But I'm more curious then sporty, I'd probably fall before I could kick a ball and throwing it would probably hurt someone. If you hadn't noticed, I can be very clumsy."

Jason chuckled a little. "Well swim team is a good choice. Both Logan and I were on swim team when we were in high school. All three of us also did soccer in high school too. Abigail has played soccer since she was a little kid, but I don't think she does any other sports." he says.

Zy chuckled, "Well, she seems to have a better grip on not being clumsy." Zy smiled, looking at Jason curiously. She liked having him with her, no matter the fact that she was sure that would only be temporary, she was curious about him, he wasn't like most people around town, at least not to her. "So, what else do you do, other then cage fighting?"

He smirked a little. "Well, I suppose that depends, how iffy are you with things that...aren't as legal?" he asks her. "Actually Logan and I street race. You know the car and bike races that happen late at night on the abandoned straight roads?" he laughed a little. "It was an old habit when I was in high school, but as we got older it was just kind of something we stuck with. I assume you mean things that don't necessarily involve learning about old cultures and people around the world." he adds. He thought for a moment. "I'm afraid I am a rather boring person other wise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back