• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The War To End All Wars

Diplomatic Chancellor Replaced by Swazi Chancellor Arnold Hilfer.
The room was dark and grey, mostly attributed to the lack of furniture or any supplies that may have made the room look less like a bunker. It was a bunker though, so It's look is accurate to it's purpose. it was right under the old abandoned capital building . The building had been looted and sacked by occupying soldiers and poor citizens alike.

A old soldat stepped through one of the heavy doors, worried from the news.
"Mien leader, There was another attack on our rebels... this time, It wasnt a lorien force." His voice trembled in front of the chancellor, as he looked up from his desk of maps and paperwork. What ever the news was , it would be surely devastating to hear...

• Perry Lofree
    Commander Perry followed Arven silently, keen on noting the details of the base. It was quiet as were most administration buildings. They were mainly where COs gathered to do general organization and command. It would make sense their CO would be here. As Arven led the way to his officer, he gave a small thank you before entering the room. Perry took her hand as if she was a good friend.

"That'll be me..." He started before staring at her face, giving a small smile, "And you must be.."

He said it before realizing what he had said.

Panzer Panzer Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Last edited:
Alliance Military Police
Diagna, Fulgar Region, Camp Pioneer
Cpt Annaliese 'Ann' Bauduin
"Cpt Annaliese Bauduin of the ARSDF. Honestly, I'm glad to finally meet a Lorrainian who wouldn't recognize me at first glance. Seeing as how that.... movie is rather popular. Come, have a seat. Oh aNd help yourself to the tea. My aide is pretty confident in her tea making skills after all." Ann offered, feeling rather glad that Perry isn't a superfan. The attention is worse than the time she was court-martialled those years back. After pouring Perry a cup of tea, she took a moment to let him enjoy it. No doubt that space based rations tend to be a bit on the blander side. Not that Ann minds. After all, she enjoys ration bars over regular food.

"Now. You might be wondering why I invited you into my office. Well... I simply want to know your opinion on the Kaisics. And the general conditions of the peacekeeping bases on Techton." Ann stopped for a moment to stare into her own cup of tea. "You see, I was the CO of a joint base with the Kaisics once. They... confuse me. I don't think any of us will ever understand them one day. Do you think so, Cmdr?"

Techton
???
'Specter'
"Careful, Rubble! We're fighting Lorrainians too. They aren't as dumb as the Tincans!" Specter warned as he laid down some supressive fire. The APAR chipping away cover like miniature rockets. Rubble didn't seem to hear Specter's advice and began dual wielding 2 Zudah carbines, firing them haphazardly while laughing like a maniac. The other 3 Republic soldiers busied themselves with keeping their backdoor clear.

"Specter! Through here!" Reaver called out from the hole she made on the side of a building. Specter took one last look at a clearly maddened Rubble before making up his mind.

"Dammit, soldier. You are still an Atlusian, have some discipline..." Specter muttered, whipping out a Geara pistol and firing a shot at Rubble's head. The large man crumpled onto the ground before even realizing what happened. Specter then tossed a smoke grenade to cover their retreat.

"We'll leave his body for the Peacekeepers to find. Sparks, the moment they go to check. Click it." Specter ordered as he entered the building. The young lad wearing thermal goggles over his gasmask nodded, the mask hiding a sick grin as he felt the clicker in his hip pouch.

"Keep moving. Our target is about a couple of blocks away!" Specter ordered as the team moved into the building as an eerie silence descended once the Peacekeepers realized that the shooting has stopped as suddenly as it started.

'Specter': ALIVE
'Reaver': ALIVE
'Tracer': ALIVE
'Sparks': ALIVE
'Rubble': KIA

H HeckingHeck Panzer Panzer

Techton under siege , Atlus forces are blamed. Techton chancellor (Kaiser W. V2)
Has requested a meeting with the other powers to discuss negotiations on the treaty.

Hilfer glared to his shaking general, dropping the pen in his hand.
"An attack?" He repeated, releasing his glare from the general to think.
"By whom? who dares threaten us?"
The general stood silent, before finally speaking
"Mien leader, The weapons and the actions indicate that they...might be Atlusian."
"Atlusian?" Hilfer repeated out of baffled confusion.
"Jawol."

Hilfer looked to his paperwork, his plans for this once great empire. His hatred for humans seemed to grow twice the size that day, as he added to the list the many types of humans he would like to eradicate.
Right under Lorien, read the dreaded words: Atlusians.

Kaisic rebel sniping team
TK-114 watched the scene from afar, alligning his scope on the scene. his old rifle creaked as he slowly moved the gun on the metal window. His rangefinder, Tk-115, rested her elbows on the same window. She held the rangefinding binos in one hand, and a Sturmtrupp submachinegun in the other.
They watched the Atlusians, their lifeless eyes blinking red, indicating that they were recording the site. They even continued to follow the group, even throught the building. the abandoned building had tankshells blown through it a few months back, and the large holes proved useful to spot the humans in the building.

• Perry smiled as Annaliese said her name. At long last he had met her, just wait until he tells he rest if the bridge, it'd be one hell of a ride at the looks of common Navymen. He had to keep his composure however and nodded as the tea came. Although it was true field rations were rather bland,.Perry had a certain affliction with either caffeine or sugar. He was a sucker for all things sweet and therefore didn't mind adding two extra sugars. There was no telling when he'd get a decent drink much less an actual meal again.

"Aye, thank you, most other commander's would be asking questions right now and the grunts would want your autograph," Perry joked, "Since the
    ... War, most of us seem to be dieing for entertainment, it would seem it comes in all forms to say the least"

It would just small talk as he took another sip of tea, enjoying the sugar and the tea taste he would get only on a science and colonial world. Perry listened to the Banduin girl once more, his expression turning grim.

"It would seem the Kaisics are in a rather... Confused state," Perry started, "I'm sure you've heard about the shootings and cannibalism being reported to the public... We've been trying to calm things down but the great war veterans aren't too pleased relying on Lorraine and Atlus, especially Atlus. Some civilians seek our refuge, we've let them though many seek to exploit it. It's less so peace keeping and moreso making sure people stay alive now. They're too many radicals to keep them in check, sooner or later we'll need to evacuate, I'll hope it'll be in good terms"

The situation on Techton was dire. Radicals sprung left and right, shootings were common and their were far too many extremists to control. Everyday it would seem Techton grows further from the Alliance.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Panzer Panzer

Sniper post: Combat
Holding Fire- awaiting orders.

The Kaisic snipers sat quietly in the post, leaning comfortably against the wall in which they took refuge. The old and dilapidated building made unpleasantly long groans and shakes that made the building tremble. It didn't make much of a difference for the two Kaisic Recon droids that watched over the two battling groups. two relics of a unforgotten war.

It was rare that one would see recon drones, as many have been killed in last-ditched assaults on Atlus positions. They were later outlawed in production from the treaty that ended the Great War. It seemed almost impossible to ever see one again. But they were not there to be seen. Their original plan was to cause as much damage as possible- and get out of sight. but the sudden firefight seemed to stall the plans.

The Kaisic Recon droids grew angry at the sight of the unknown units engaging the "civilian" Kaisic droids, Following them with their crosshairs set on their chest. It seemed strange, but for the moment, they wanted to assist their "oppressive" lorrien captors in the fight.

The Recon droid took a shot at the unknown enemy, not bothering to lose any more time in the engagement. The rifle cartridge was shot out of the top of the gun, making a noticable *CLING* against the top of the window.

Mabel Company
Dan looked all over the body. As he searched, he had only found the man to be Atlusian. His armor was wasn't like that of the Alliance or Lorraine. Dan looked at the men, one taking position by the doors, some by the windows. Outside, the commotion of the medic and the rest of the company tending wounded civilians and holding back crowds of Kaisic Droids was painfully disturbing. It was as if the site had been a show seen often on television.

With the smoke clearing out, seeing became easy. Still the rest of the shooters we're no where to be found and many questions were still left unanswered. For example, where did the man come from and who killed him? It was clear from the wounds that it was not from a Lorranians blaster or gun. And why was an Atlusian here on Techton in the first place? Who was this man? It looks gave Dan a headache. His moment of thought became only interrupted by the clinking of a gunshot a close distance away.

Alliance Military Police
"Urgh... Please don't even joke about it... The amount of attention I have been getting here has been less than positive. But I have to agree, some entertainment during peacetime is needed. I heard films make for good therapy." Ann joked, a small smile brielfy forming on her lips before it turned grim. Ann carefully listened as Perry explained the situation. Cannibalism, such a word. He act of eating a person of the same species and genus. And here they are using it for robots. Ann partially wondered if that kind of cannibalism had the same kind of meaning as a human consuming human flesh but then again... A mech to a robot is probably just like a giant to them. Maybe.

"I... see... It seems that the situation is barely any better..." Ann mused, stirring her cup of tea when her office door slid open and a panicked officer rushed in.

"Capt! Emergency message from HQ!" He declared, striding over to hand over a thin grey slip after saluting. Ann's eye narrowed as she took the slip and read it. Her brows furrowed before she crumpled up the slip.

"You may leave now Lt McCormic..." Ann ordered in a soft, steely tone. The officer saluted and promptly left. Ann sighed and sunk into her chair.

"Pardon the intrusion, Lofree but... It seems that the situation at Techton might be worse." Ann pressed a button and the lights dimmed while the curtains were drawn. A monitor slid down and turned on, showing a logo. It was the Atlus' old emblem but with the addition of a laurel around it.

"That... Is the symbol of the Republic of Atlus. The... losing side of the Atlusian Civil War. It seems that some remnants are now raising hell on Techton." Ann took a moment to compose herself, subconsciously touching her eyepatch as some unplesant memories began to surface. "I'd like to ask, on behalf of the ARSDF side of the Alliance. Help us kill these weeds before they overtake the Alliance."

Techton
RoA Rebel Remnants
'Specter'
"Hey, they're checking the body! Click i-!" Tracer called out as a riccochetting sniper round struck her throat. She fell onto the floor, choking on her own blood. She struggled to free the AT rocket launcher she had slung on her back before falling limp.

"Dammit! Suppressive fire, building two o'clock!" Reaver yelled as he began to fire at the suspected sniper nest. Specter dove towards Tracer's body and used the dead girl as both a meat shield and a rocket launcher support. Using Tracer's wound and the window she was shot through, he made a wild guess and aimed.

"Backblast clear!! Firing!!" Specter roared as he fired off the rocket launcher, the backblast blowing a hole in the thin plaster wall behind him. The rocket went spiralling and fell just short of the Kaisic recon drone next but it did strike the side of the building.

"Sparks, now!" Specter ordered as Sparks pulled out the clicker.

"And God said... Let there be light!" Sparks chuckled as he clicked the clicker. A bulky pack on Rubble's vest began to beep and hum loudly. A split second later, a wide EMP fried all electronics in a 100 meter radius. Killing both electronic equipment and Kaisic drones as it fried out their systems.

"Everyone out!" Specter ordered, unceremoniously leaving Tracer's body behind as he tossed more smoke grenades out the building.

'Specter': ALIVE
'Reaver': ALIVE
'Tracer': KIA
'Sparks': ALIVE
'Rubble': KIA

Garret Miller
Private Office

Garret was becoming impatient with the situation at New Oropus. He wanted that place under control and productive now but right now he had to deal with Brotherhood ships. At the moment he was seriously considering strapping up and going there himself. He returned to a glass of water and took a sip. "Come on, why the fuck is this taking so long?" he questioned rhetorically. Garret slammed his fist down on the desk. "SAMUEL, GET AN ATV READY TO GO NOW!" he shouted, Samuel returning with an "OK BOSS". He was gonna go out there and show those fuck-arounds how it should be done. As he made it to the ATV he found his equipment near it. He nodded to Samuel, another maintenance man, and put on his uniform. Strapped up and ready to go, he sped off. On one of the fastest land vehicles on the planet, he'd be there momentarily.

Before completely rolling in he sent an advisement of his approach from the west. Garret rolled in with his mask over his face. "
Alright boys, let's get this over with" he said before pulling down his mask. Every soldier around him saluted, he returned one. Walking to the comms station, he flashed Officer Young a smile. "Young, I'll be commandeering your op for now" he said as Young saluted, then stood at ease. Garret opened the comm line once more.

Communications
"This is General Garret Miller, leader of the Federation's Armed Forces. I advise that all forces vacate the airspace at once"

Unforeseen Counter Strike
Little did the Federation forces know, the Republic dispatched one of there most elite squads to take back the facility. They've already penetrated the perimeter with stealth, and now they had snipers ready to rain down on the facility. Then, gunfire. They had opened fire on the facility.
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Kaisic Recon Team...
KIA

As the Kaisic sniper observed the scene, he began to get a feeling of dread- one of slight loss. He watched the target writhe and choke before finally going limp. It was almost ... depressing. the once heartless and feelingless humans that he thought he was fighting was replaced with another poor soul. He felt a pang of regret, lowering his rifle below his chest. He caught the look of his bewildered comrade next to him. She seemed shocked with the feeling of emotion that radiated in the building. The sniper nodded, silently stating that he had killed one. The spotter returned the nod, noting that she understood. The sniper shrugged off the sad feeling, lifting his rifle to the area which he last saw the poor human. What he saw however, drained the color from his face.

2 Recon droids, KIA.

The building soon collapsed into a big pile of burning rubble and smoke. the body parts of the two droids were scattered about the area, sprinkled with the debris of the other. they had combusted from the blast, spreading burning oil and melting metal into the wreckage.

Political discussion, tatical reinforcement.
Arnold Hilfer, the "new leader" of the Kaisic Empire, hated this part of the job. He had to talk with the other Human diplomats. He didnt trust those humans. Not after the things he had seen during the great war. He was on a personal revenge trip. As far as he was concerned, they were less worthy of life than the regular kaisic droid.

"Start recording... and send it to the other empires. I shall give them an introduction to this new era." he commanded, preparing himself to act cheery and gentle such as the last loyal diplomat. He was to lure them into a false sense of security before he should strike. If he did not want his plans revealed to the humans, he would need to act accordingly along with the last diplomat- a pushover.

" Hallo? excuse me? If it wont bother any of you, I would like to ask a favor- or maybe advice- advice would suffice. " He said with
a energetic and excited voice. He kept his hands behind his back, locking them together with comfort.
"Also, I am sorry to inform you, The other Kaisic Chancellor seems to have fallen 'Ill' so I have taken the position. I shall also serve as the diplomat for this once great empire..." the recording ended, stopping with a sudden break in the mic.

• Perry Lofree smiled a rare smile. Often time he was too busy or too stressed to smile at somebody. Somehow Ann seemed pleasant enough. She was kind and acted as a friend should. Perry shook his head before being serious again. When Ann explained Republic Remnants on Techton, his eyes widened.

"Remnants on Techton... Well that'll only add to the troubles on that damn planet..." Perry said before hearing the rest of what Ann had to say and sighed, "Help? Aye we can help though it'll be trouble finding all of them. I'm sure the ones you saw were a rather stealthy sort...?"

Reinforcements inbound.
as Hilfer was busy with diplomatic hurdles of deception, the Swazi generals becan rallying their rebel soldiers behind their cause. It seemed like heaven, as they FINALLY had purpose again. the lack if oil seemed to be "fulfilled" by the promise of it once they win. As of now, the news of the recon droids destruction began to ring in their heads, agrivating them to no end. It was clear, whoever these gunners were, they would be shown no mercy.

Second Motorized Squad moving in!
Under cover of the smoke and fire of the building, another Kaisic rebel squad had been dropped off. They also found cover behind an old BLITZ tank. The low and loud rumble grew louder and louder as it quickly approached the position...

The rifle armed Kaisic droids ran beside the tank, pointing their rifles to building windows or possible cover that seemed to cover the land. They seemed anxious to fight. All they needed to do, was pass the smoke...

Mabel Company
The five man team spread out. Marley and James, being the machine gunners, set up by the window giving them a wide vantage point. The rest of the soldiers searched the buildings. Only a dead female Atlusian from the old republic was left. No trace but smoke was left behind from the soldiers.

As Dan examined the bidy, it seemed the soldier had died from a gun shot. The bullet hit her throat facing downward, likely from a ricochet of some sort. It was hard to tell with all the blood around her chest and neck area. Dan removed the girl's helmet hoping to find something, anything. A marking or scratch detailing who they were would be useful.

Instead they were met with the sound of a vehicle moving quickly at them. It was funny, they weren't expecting ant reinforcements as many of the patrols were far off and/or without vehicles. Dan grew suspicious until his s thoughts were confirmed. Marley broke the ice.

"Hard to tell but I definantly see Kaisic troopers... Dunno what their ride is though sir," Marley spoken with a cautious tone.

"Yeah... Smoke's still thick. They're definantly heavily armed however... At least I think.." James was still new to this whole military thing, Techton being his first deployment.

Dan nodded and used his wristcom. He contacted Bucky and Lily, both searching the lower levels of the building to be on alert. Kaisic troops were in the area and they certainly didn't look friendly. Engaging the Kaisics now would only increase tensions but not shooting them gave the risk of being shot first. He had to be diplomatic. First however, he had to watch the Kaisic's next move.

Redirecting course... Pursuing Atlus troops.

While the generals knew they could take on
Lorien forces in the area, being equipped with rifles and a light tank. But, the recent knews of Atlusian looking troops shocked bother the kaisic generals and the Kaisic chancellor. They knew they could use this to their advantage, claiming that the atlus would plot to destroy them and to further the prejudice against humans with the claim "self defense".

On the ground...
frstbt- Schutze Grenadier- 1st Mot

The men looked at eachother in confusion, baffled by the order I gave. But, I knew what was best. We couldnt take on the squad of Loriens- unlike what I had wished. Instead, we are tasked with destroying another group.

As the obediant seargant I am, I rerouted the squad towards the Atlusian's last scene location. The tank turned the way, leading the infantry by her side. It was almost as if the squad was only one being, as the formation was tight and almost flawless.
Kaisic marching training could have never been better.

Alliance Military Police

"Indeed. They were probably former Cromwell Faction Black Ops given the report. Of course, given the fact that the Kaisics hate us, we have undercover informants among your ranks but you already know that. But this worries me.... They know that Techton is a hotbed for anti-Atlus sentiment and they want to exploit it. If anything, the Kaisics would rush to conclusions again and we'll be seeing another war." Ann sighed, silently fiddling with her eyepatch string before taking it off, revealing a seemingly normal eye but the unnatural shine reveals that it was a prosthetic.

"And the last one I was in took something important to me and I'm not talking about my eye." Ann walked up to Lofree, stopping a few scant feet away as she stared into his eyes. There was an odd gleam to them but her face was seemingly frozen in a neutral expression. "So put it this way. I want the rebels caught. I want to know their motives personally. Can you do that for an ally, Lofree?"

"Ma'am, the loading is complete." A voice suddenly called out as Ann's aide, Lt Milly Ardent entered the room. Ann quickly stepped away from Lofree and re-donned her eyepatch. A smile, now known to be a false one, forming on her lips. "Well, that's that. A pleasure chatting with you, Lofree. Its best I don't delay you any further."

RoA Rebel Remnants
Techton
'Specter'
"Right on time...." Specter muttered as he peeked out of an alleyway. Behind him, Reaver was panting in exhaustion as he plugged up the other way into the alley with a broken down truck, pushing the thing and wedging it into place. Meanwhile, Sparks was busy fiddling with something the size of a medicine ball. Specter took that chance to take off his gasmask and take a smoke break. Lighting the cigarette, he took a long drag and puffed out a cloud of smoke.

"End of the line, eh old friend?" Reaver panted, chuckling as he playfully slapped Specter's shoulder before removing his own gasmask. The man's features showed a tired person. One already tired of going on and he knew that. Specter simply chuckled and passed his lit cigarette to which Reaver accepted and took a long pull without any hesitation. "Sure is nice... Hm?"

"Yeah.... It sure is..." Specter reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a crumpled up photograph. It showed a younger him and a woman along with a little girl. On the back of the slightly crumpled photo were the words, 'Diagna, my last home'. Specter sighed and took out his lighter, setting the photo on fire before letting it drift off with the wind.

"Hey Kid, you know the safehouse still has plenty of supplies. If you want, you could hunker down until the next smuggling flight outta this dump." Specter called out to Sparks. The boy simply closed the hatch of the device before getting up.

"Not a chance, Captain. These Kaisic bastards killed my brothers and I want to pay it back in full." Sparks said, lovingly patting the device. Specter simply nodded before picking up his carbine. He did an ammo check, last magazine and its already half empty. That left his pistol with 3 spares, a plasma grenade and his knife. The odds couldn't be better.

"Well... Let's not keep them waiting, eh? Reaver, get that mortar tube. Sparks, is that thing workable?"

"You know it." Sparks answered with a chuckle as he connected it to a mortar shell. "It won't launch far so we'll need to get as many of those bastards close as we can."

"Leave it to me Boss. I'll get them close." Reaver declared after he finished fitting the mortar tube in place. Reaver simply smirked. "Try not to die too early..."

"Oh relax Boss. I won't." Reaver picked up his carbine and readied it. As he headed out the alley, he took one last look back. "Its been an honor Major. Seeya on the other side..."

Specter watched as Reaver jogged across the street. He saluted the man before setting up an overwatch position at the alleyway. Sparks busied himself witht eh mortar. Everything was set.

'Reaver'
"No rest for the wicked eh? Well I guess I'll force myself to sleep...." Reaver muttered as he braced himself. He was just a corner away from the incoming Kaisic patrol. And to his delight, they got a tank! Reaver checked his carbine and prepped a grenade. He took a deep breath.

"Today is a good day to die.... COME GET SOME YOU TINCANS!!" Reaver roared as he tossed the grenade towards the patrol. After it exploded, he began firing in their general direction. He slowly drew them towards the ambush point, firing all the way.

Kaisic Squad leader, PanzerGrenadier Schutze- Fuhr Kreigkampf.

The quiet warzone soon went to hell...
A sudden shout of aggression shocked most of the 32 troops on the scene. The quiet march stopped in it's tracks as a grenade bounced off the front of the tank. The recruits scrambled for cover as they felt their sudden demise ticking away. Sadly, a few were unable to escape the explosion, having their limbs blown off in gtuesome and grueling ways. I was dazed by the sudden violence, being only an Artiller gunner during the Diagna Campange. Most of the veterens had already been killed. The New Swazi High command hardly cared that I had never seen combat. They still sent me on this pursuit expecting me to command these raw recruits...

Rekruct- Schutzetrupp.
I ducted for cover immediately, not daring to prak my head above the rubble. I held my body against the rubble pile. I could feel the brick and metal poking against my stomach, but I could not find the time to care. The explosion came suddenly, followed by the screams of my once closest comrades. I still could not dare to look up...
Liecht Tracktor -Blitz 21-1
I had never thought I would see action. Yet here I was: being the Guardian protector of my Infantry/Humanoid comrades. I looked around the small and narrow street in which I drove. The shouting of my infantry troops made things even more unbearable.
I couldnt even tell why they were shouting until a grenade exploded from under me, lifting me off the ground for a short time. In my surprise, I turned my turret to the front only to see Anti-infantry bolts trying to penetrate my armor. They simply bounced off of the thin and light armor. I fired my cannon at the general area. I couldnt tell you if I hit, because of the smoke that blocked my eyes (or viewports) above. I could tell you about the rest of the infabtry that survived- throwing their grenades back at the location as they hid behind cover. They seemed scared out of their minds, seeing as only a brave few actually got out of cover and stood couragiously in the front- only to be mown down by the gunfire. after the firing stopped and it became evident that they were retreating, the seargant blew his whistle and ordered us to pursue. He would stay behind with the medics to tend the wounded...

(Casualities)
7x Killed/wounded Schutze
(Out of Combat)
2x Medics
Squad Leader.

• Mabel Company
    Frowning under his helmet, he ordered his squad to keep searching. It remained so until an explosion came nearby followed by a heavy exchange of fire. Dan ordered his squad to rally up.

"Corporal, James, distract the Kaisics and keep them away from the Atlusians... Rest of you on me. Marley, given em your main gun and switch with Lily," Dan said, , "Our op is to capture them before those damn boots do, got it?"

And with that they left the building. The exchange of fire was still heavy. He didn't know where Lily and James we're headed off to however the rest of his squad were still near. They took the buildings and went around the fire, avoiding any Kaisic troops in the process.

The squad were lucky the droids were so distracted. They were also scared, the Atlusian rebels were no crazy terrorists, they were trained troopers. Nearing the building, Dan ordered a halt.

"Set weapons on stun, move quietly in," Dan ordered before reaching for his wrist com, "Smoke out front... Don't let the droids see..."

The squad nodded as they made their way inside. Without failure, a sudden bang outside followed by thick smoke ensued. The three troopers rushed upstairs. With their blasters on stun, they had a chance of finding the motives of these terrorists.

Reckruct Schutzetrupp
I found enough courage to finally peek above the rubble, finding the corpses of the kaisic troopers. I felt sick to the stomach- Finding my own cowardice to be disgraceful to my people. The seargant seemed scared too, which eased my thoughts but grew tension with the current situation. The seargent blew his whistle, indicating a charging order...

and as something out of a movie, the Kaisic droids got up from their cover and began chasing after the Atlusian- shouting and screaming in a ferocious manner. In their haste- they did not notice the Lorien troopers next to them. I was to stay back with the wounded- as I had some medical experience. Those 3 hours seemed to have saved my life...

Mabel Company
Smoke thickened outside as the effects of the smoke grenades came to full effect. Hearing the charging noises, or at least the noises it would be making from a robot, the team rushed up. Three Lorranians troopers, one of them a great war. Outside, smoke thickened even more. They hoped it would be enough to distract the Kaisic troopers or at least confuse them.

The three soldiers, Lt. Dan, Lily and Bucky, all rushed to where the shooters were. They had no intention of staying long or coming back to base without their objective. The Atlusians were going to pay. At least those damn rebels were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back