• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The War To End All Wars

Commander Perry Lofree
Mission: Supply and Refuel
Perry stepped off the ship only to be met by a Atlusians soldier. It had been a while since everyone had seen them, of course they were usually on the end of the gun, far from the trigger. Of course, it was peace time and the Atlusians were allies. He would have to make friends of them.

"Aye then, I suppose I must," Lofree started as he saluted back at the soldier. He then followed the soldier to the Jeep, "Right... Thank you...?"

Lofree's unsure ending made it clear he didn't know the man's name. Although they were soldiers and Lofree was senior in rank, it was his habit to thank any and every person he met that did him good. It was the way his mother had taught him. Most of the higher ups and other officers joked that he was too nice, of course they hadn't seen him command soldiers in action before.

Emperor's office
The emperor stated at Daniel Banduin. He was a handsome boy if it were not for the dreadful scar on his eye. Of course, any man who wants to prove he's been in battle had to have scars. In a way, the emperor had respect for the Banduin family despite previously being enemies. He heard Banduin's words. The thought of a new planet certainly seems intriguing... It would have to be further discussed and investigated. What worried him more was the thought of another large scale conflict, primarily in Alkar.

"Well no honor is 'owed' of course,"the emperor said smiling," You have been redirected here for hell knows why Daniel... But their is something I would like to discuss"

The emperor placed a folder down on the table. It was a list of known places of interest on Tibon where they think conflict may brew. Most of it was civilian resource centers, mainly the less protected or the most efficient and higher producing factories. In addition, it had a list of known Alkarian hideouts and military bases. Their were no troop records or statistics however as that would require extra digging.

The folder wasn't much. Just a couple pieces of paper however seeing as Banduin was close by and war was brewing, it was good to see the scale of the conflict. It was known throughout the galaxy that Alkar and the Kaisic's were in desperate need of resources however with Alkarian aggressions against each other, it was wise not to favor one side versus another... In case the investment got out of hand.

"What I wanted to tell you Daniel... Well ask you really" the emperor moved the folder forward, "Is if you have any scouting ships or stealth ships in your fleet... It would seem a large conflict may be brewing"

The emperor waited for his reply.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Attack on New Oropus Mining Facility
The attack was going in the favor of the Federation. They had closed off any route out or in. As forces moved through the ill-prepared facility, Officer Young radioed into Garret at his office to give him the good news.

Garret's Private Office
"How is it going?" he asked over comms. Officer Young came through with an enthusiastic tone "It is going very well Sir. We have closed off the facility and are clearing it of any hostiles. Be advised, I have ordered my men to not shoot civilians". Garret sighed. "Well no shit. Secure the facility, I will send reinforcements to support" he said, switching his transmitter frequency. He turned to a frequency for another commander and ordered them to advance on the mining facility. After a few minutes, he thought of something. It was intergalactic affairs. How would others react to this war? Who would they side with? Would they side with anyone? All he knew was that someone was to win this war, and he was going to do his most to make sure its the Federation.

Attack on New Oropus Mining Facility
With the federation troops inside of the mining facility 6 Brotherhood of steel cruisers pulled up beside the Federation assault ships, Uncovered their Logos, Activated their broadside cannons, and opened their missile tubes...

Stervile Geopard's Fleet Command
"All ships, Prioritize the assault transports." Over the radio Admiral Geopard heard "Yes Sir, Charging Weapons." A messenger suddenly entered the quarters and reported "Sir the tanks have landed and are approaching the facility's coordinates." Geopard sighed and answered "thanks Steel just let the helm know that we are moving out." Despite their fatal losses from the War of Trillions, Stervile Geopard was certain that The brotherhood could still fight just as well and even more valiantly than before the war. That he would not rest until The Brotherhood had proven their existence still mattered...​

Alliance Military Police
Diagna, Fulgar Region, Camp Pioneer
SgtMaj A.Ward
"Ward, Sir. SgtMaj Arven Ward but you can call me Arven if you want to." Arven cheerfully introduced himself as he started up the jeep and began the quick drive to the admin block.

"If I am allowed to be frank, Sir. I'm not a huge fan of the military life. I'm more of a university student than a proper soldier, you see. I just signed up in order to get the scholarship they were offering and a chance to join the Frontier Fleet. I want to be one of the first to publish a scientific journal on the fauna of a new colony world an- DAMMIT I'M DOING IT AGAIN!" Arven slammed on the brakes, swerving to avoid crashing onto a slow moving transport truck.

"Uh... S-sorry about that, Sir... I tend to be.... a little passionate about these kinds of things..." Arven meekly apologized with an embarressed chuckle. Hopefully this little incident won't reflect badly on Altus soldiers in general.

Olympus System Outskirts
Archbishop-Class Cruiser, Euclid III
Admiral Daniel Bauduin
"So I've heard, Your Grace. The Alkarians might prove to be a problem. Honestly, I feel sorry for them. Atlus herself went through a similar civil war and it tore our Principality to shreds." Daniel fiddled with his officer's cap, an attempt to hide his discomfort at recalling the huge mess. "But if you want my answer to your question, my answer would be this: Yes and not quite. The new Archbishop-class is designed with multiple roles in mind and make excellent scouts. As for stealth ships, the combined efforts of both your people and Atlus' have led to an attempt to combind Lorrainian stealth tech onto Atlus systems. Hopefully, all will go as planned."

H HeckingHeck

Alliance Patrol Fleet 7
Within Tibon's Orbit
Archbishop-Class Cruiser, Defiant
Cmdr T.Dunver
"Sir! Unknown ships have enganged Alkarians!" A radar operator called out.

"Do we have visual on their ships?"
"Yes, running logo comparison now, Sir!" That answer made Cmdr Dunver feel slightly uneased. An unknown party seemed to have joined the fray. But why? And what reason? Questions like that swam through the Cmdr's mind but he had other things to worry about.

"Sir! We got a positive match! Looks like the unknowns belong to the Brotherhood!" That revelation confused most of the crew except for the older ones. A look of pity crossed Dunver's face as he took a deep breath.

"Open a channel. Demand that they stand down or else... Our duty may be to oversee the Alkarian civil war but an intrusion forced my hand." Dunver ordered as the communications officer began starting negotiations on public channel.

"Langdon, prepare the ship's munitions. A fight seems to be brewing in the distance." Dunver ordered before checking the results given by a tech officer.

"..... Is this even a fight...?"

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Note: I have no gf and I'm not sad enough to draw her as well.

New Oropus Mining Facility

"All Hands To Battlestations!!! Ready the double barreled railgun turrets!!!" Open a channel to the Facility and order them to stand down or to face orbital battlestar bombardment"...

Battlestar Firestorm

"Weapons primed!!" "Missiles Loaded!!" Geopard barked loudly "Brace for exit of Hyperspace in 3... 2... 1... " Battlestar firestorm exited Hyperspace and turned full broadside as the missile bays opened up. "Hail the facility" He shouted. "Channel opened sir!!" Stervile Geopard Spoke "Attention! This is the Admiral of Battlestar Firestorm, Faliure to lower defenses will result in your obliteration, Refusal to surrender, is quite unwise..."

New Oropus Mining Facility
Most of the Republic's guards have been detained or killed. As Federation troops stood guard, awaiting reinforcements, ships began to show on tracking systems. The facility was not gifted with anti-air systems and the Federation's naval units would take a few moments to respond. As men readied weapons, more ships came into their scanners and a message came through.

"Sir! We are detecting two forces here! It appears to be the Brotherhood and Atlus! Naval units have been advised! Orders?" a soldier spoke to Young. He nodded back and ordered that someone established a comm line to the Atlus ships via mobile communications station. As he looked at the radar, he saw 6 ships that belonged to the Brotherhood and a fleet of Atlusian ships.

Communications to Atlus fleet
This is Officer Young of the Federation Armed Forces. We have taken notice to your and the Brotherhood's presence over Tibon's airspace. We advise you keep guns ready on the Brotherhood as our ships arrive. Welcome to the party. Officer Young, out.

Miller AFB
Communications were buzzing as ships were detected in Tibon's airspace. As the message explaining there origin came through, the Commander ordered a small fleet to be prepared. This fleet would consist of 1 Blackbird Carrier, 4 Falcon Class Destroyers, and a rare Lightning Class. The Brotherhood just threw themselves into a spot they shouldn't be in.
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

OOC (Are you sure that you want to go head to head with a battlestar class capital ship which has more guns on top than your entire fleet put together?)

OOC( Really? I'm guessing there are not many of these things cause we are currently playing as factions that are in the aftermath of a huge war that burnt many resources, ships, and soldiers.)

Something is a bit off.
2nd old guard platoon, disbanded.
The small abandoned bar is now the hangout of these nasty rebels. They were mostly disgruntled battle droids, with very few being actual generals from the war. It must have been a miracle that brought them here as they were all allegedly destroyed for "War Crimes" that seemed a bit stretched.

The small room was packed with these rebel droids, surrounded in giant red flags.
Then, one of the bots decided to go up onstage. It was another Old Guard trooper from the war.
He began giving a speech, one that I could not make out. I could still remember what it sounded like.

First, it started soft, and he began talking about the poverty that the war has brought us.
Then, it began to rise with anger. He started listing off the battles and how they went. There was always a needlessly high number of casualties. It then told the listeners who ran those plans.
They were humans.
He used this information to accuse the humans of mass-kaisic- genocide. He even talked about how the Atlus stabbed them in the back. They were humans.

I could immediately tell where he was going with this.
The sick bastard wanted to "punish" them with the genocide and discrimination of humans.
The crazier thing is: The other rebel bots believed him!
I had to leave that group! I was not going to be responsible for the deaths of innocent humans.
I had only joined - because I was disappointed in the outcome of the war! I wanted the kaisics to at least have
ourselves something we can live off! but the war took it all. And now- the future seems uncertain for this once great empire...

Note of the 2nd Old guard soldat, announced over Television. Two days later, he was shot by the rebels.
Sadly, instead of repulsing away the public from this group, it only drew more Kaisic's in to the group. Gunshots became for frequent during the night as the Kaisics continued to fight each other.

OOC (Are you sure that you want to go head to head with a battlestar class capital ship which has more guns on top than your entire fleet put together?)
I have to side with reaper here. Even without going through the war, the economy of any faction would be crippled. New or old factions would probably not have this.

Well if it does fire these guns it will burn through all of it's ammo in under 5 seconds lol

Burning through all it's ammo in under five seconds would burn up the guns before it even does anything to the ship... Seriously, no... Just no.

Techton-Hostile Sector
Although the initial shootings of the night were quelled, their were many more to come. For the most part, not many troops were harmed, maybe some scrapes, one reported concussion from a bomb and a couple shots however the revel droids persisted throughout the night. It got quite tiresome trying to rush into the city whenever shots arose. It eventually got to the point where officers ordered a rotation art patrol throughout the night, hoping that they'll be able to react quickly to shootings.

Two days after the initial shootings, it seemed a Kaisic citizen, apparently previously a soldier, was shot and killed. What was worse is that it was publicized all over television. Some of those news networks blamed the IEL and the peacekeeping force for the murder. The troops stationed at Camp Fellujah and at Fort Dubai were having one hell of a day keeping the peace.

Perry Lofree
Fulgar Region: Camp Pioneer
Perry nodded at the soldier's name. He also sat through Arven's tangent. It would seem that the Sergeant Major needed more disciplining although the human personalities of Atlusians soldiers was comforting. Often time, Lorraine troops became battle ready statues at the sight of an officer. He thought perhaps Lorraine disciplined them too much. Perry nearly had a heart attack when the vehicle suddenly stopped, his hat falling off his head and onto the car floor.

"Shit kid! You alright?" Perry laughed. The man wasn't perhaps the best of soldiers but he had a heart.

A couple troops from the transport truck gave a disgruntled look and a mumble about the driver. Even the driver of the transport truck gave a slow shake of his head before heading off. If the kid wanted to be a University Student then perhaps that could be arranged. The Alliance frontier fleet was always looking for good and able soldiers, scientists and other men and women looking for an opportunity. Of courses the kid would have to prove himself first.

"Yeah... No shit you're passionate..." Perry started, " What're you good at? Maybe if I see that you're good enough... I can arrange something"

It wasn't normal for Perry to offer something like that however he wanted to make a good first impression. Of course, it all depends on how good of a soldier Arven really was. Officer training taught him that the best leaders were the ones who were friendliest with their troops.

Emperor's Office
The emperor looked at the hologram of Daniel Banduin, listening intently on what he has to say. It would seem that scouting was not part of traditional Atlus doctrine. Stealth ships would be key it seems. In order to control the conflict, they would need to observe it.

"Hmm.. then perhaps keep far enough distance from the conflict to not be involved..." The emperor stated, "We need to know what the rebels have... They could either be our friend or worst enemy..."

The emperor's tone suddenly turned grim. They would have to choose a side however whichever they chose would decide their fate in the galaxy. The emperor wouldn't be happy if they chose a losing side. He remembered the three remaining Behemoths built from the Great War. One of them was the ILS-Everest a captured behemoth from the Battle of Terra. The other two were Lorraine Behemoths that were built for their firepower. Of course it was hell to reload however with an efficient system of troops at handz it was manageable. All three were officially Alliance ships although commissioned by Lorraine. He hoped they wouldn't need to use such weaponry for such a conflict.

"Aye... War is a grave thing however we will need to choose a side. Remaining neutral will do more harm then good.." the emperor finally stated.

@Wandering Grim Hallow Panzer Panzer

(Want a suggestion that would make everyone happy? Have the battlestar be used psychologically. Maybe only a quarter of the guns have ammo and even then its one shot. Also some advice. The previous RP went nuts when everyone started tossing BS units around. Me included but only when everyone did it first and even then it was limited. [RIP Positron Cannon Ship] So yeah. Just saying.)

(Want a suggestion that would make everyone happy? Have the battlestar be used psychologically. Maybe only a quarter of the guns have ammo and even then its one shot. Also some advice. The previous RP went nuts when everyone started tossing BS units around. Me included but only when everyone did it first and even then it was limited. [RIP Positron Cannon Ship] So yeah. Just saying.)
(It'd still be way to big seeing as Kraz's empire is outdated as hell ompared to the Alliance's and even Alkar's technologically capability but sure)

Alliance Patrol Fleet 7
Orbit over Tibon
Archbishop-class Cruiser, Defiant
Cmdr T.Dunver
"Sir, message from the Alkarians." The comms officer called out.

"Put them through." Dunver ordered before he listened to the incoming transmission. A small frown formed as the message ended.

"Send a message to the Alkarians. Tell them that we are only here to prevent a war and I regret that we may not help them other then enganging the Brotherhood ships."

"Sir! All cannons ready, energy banks normal!"

"Good, fire a warning flare and send a warning on open comms. I don't want to risk beginning a war after the last one..." Dunver ordered. The ship fired off a torpedo which detonated in a bright flash of red.

"We are live, Sir."

"Attention Brotherhood fleet. You are trespassing into Alkarian and Alliance territory. Stand down or face the conscequences. This is your one and only warning!"

Raku Raku Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Alliance Military Police
SgtMaj A.Ward
"Y-yes Sir! S-sorry about that, the other NCOs here are a lot more serious than me so please don't take me as the general mold of the ARSDF, Sir!" Arven apologized for his... less than stellar behaviour. The young soldier slowly reversed back onto the proper path before continuing on their drive, his face beet red.

"What I'm capable of, Sir?" Arven thought over the Cmdr's offer of 'arranging something' very carefully. He didn't want to take advantage of the offer but thought it would be rude to object it too.

"Well... I am currently an undergraduate of the Royal Science College back on Atlus. This posting of mine is part of a scholarship. One year studies, two years service with an optional project, then back to studies. Its a good system. .... I think... Oh, we're almost here. Welcome to Camp Pioneer, Sir." Arven happily declared, parking the jeep next to the admin building as an NCO lazily strolled out of the building.

"Heh... A Lorrainian." The NCO chuckled as he walked past the jeep towards an ATV. He got on it and drove away to... somewhere.

"Ah... Pardon him, Sir. That was SgtMaj Unver. He fought in the last war with the CO so I guess he's not... fond of the Principality's former enemies. Even if they are friends now, of course." Arven sheepishly explained as the ATV slowly shrunk off into the distance.

Olympus System
Archbishop-Class Cruiser, Euclid III
Admiral Daniel Bauduin
"I see your point, your Majesty. I do agree. Neutrality is a double edged sword. I learnt that lesson... a little too late and see where it got me. I mean sure, I'm still a Noble, an Admiral, and a War Hero but the cost... Was a little steep for my taste." Daniel bitterly joked, placing his officer's cap back on his head.

"Well, I'm afraid our chat would have to end for now. I have other duties to attend to but if you require my services, don't be afraid to call. Not that you need my permission of course." Daniel said with a slightly cheeky smirk. It was true. He didn't have the authority to deny an Emperor the right to call him. He has heard of the cult following of that... film has on the Lorraine homeplanet. He wondered what would happen if news that Annaliese's birth mother was a Lorrainian would cause. Oh well, private matters are private for a reason.

H HeckingHeck

New Oropus Facility
Officer Young nodded as the message came from the Atlusian commander. A soldier ran in and saluted. "Sir! The fleet is almost here!" he said. Officer Young nodded once more. "Good, tell them to take defensive position above the facility. The Brotherhood shouldn't be here, this is our war" he said. Soldiers outside pointed to the bright red flare that flickered in the sky. Soon, the humming sound of the Federation's ship engines could be heard as they approached.

Blackbird Class Warden
The Warden approached the site of the possible skirmish. The admiral on board was one of the best the in the Federation, Admiral Brian Foster. He ordered the ships to a defensive formation as the Blackbird came closer to the Brotherhood and Atlusian ships. "Get me on open comms. The Brotherhood shouldn't intervene in our fight" Foster ordered. His team made haste to getting the comm line open. "Sir! Comms are up!" an officer stated.

Open comms
This is Admiral Brian Foster of the Federation Blackbird Carrier Warden. I advise all Brotherhood forces to vacate Tibonian airspace immediately or risk being fired upon with full force.

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Although the initial shootings of the night were quelled, their were many more to come. For the most part, not many troops were harmed, maybe some scrapes, one reported concussion from a bomb and a couple shots however the revel droids persisted throughout the night. It got quite tiresome trying to rush into the city whenever shots arose. It eventually got to the point where officers ordered a rotation art patrol throughout the night, hoping that they'll be able to react quickly to shootings.

Two days after the initial shootings, it seemed a Kaisic citizen, apparently previously a soldier, was shot and killed. What was worse is that it was publicized all over television. Some of those news networks blamed the IEL and the peacekeeping force for the murder. The troops stationed at Camp Fellujah and at Fort Dubai were having one hell of a day keeping the peace.
Kaisic Techton
Spiral out of control.
After some days of unseen chaos, The kaisic world of Techton has been officially classified as a war zone. Kaisic droids of all occupations began to tear each other apart either for oil or for revenge. Kaisic civilians often flung themselves at Lorien soldiers in swarms. They were often unarmed. Kaisic civilian casualties have risen 50% since the last few days.

Perry Lofree
Mission:Supply and Refuel
Camp Pioneer
Perry continued to listen to Arven. He supposed he was an interesting man, a real person with their own ambitions and desires. It was much contrast compared to the heavily disciplined troops of Lorraine where every soldier kept their mouth shut near an officer. It was one of the more warming part about Atlusians and Diagnian soldiers. Such a long way from enemy troops and their only mission is to explore and train. The rough and varied terrain of Diagna made excellent training and pseudo battlegrounds for troops while different biomes made a suitable place of study for scientists. The planet itself was certainly an excellent posting for a scholar.

"Hmm, of course not. A soldier isn't typically a scholar unless they're from a military college," Perry smiled, "Diagna is an excellent posting for scientists and soldiers alike... The Lorrainian Frontier corpse are always looking for diverse characters on the front lines of Diagnian wilderness as well as on various other places... I'll see what I can do"

It was true for the most part that much of Diagna hadn't actually been colonized although their have been many future plans to build a city. It wouldn't be industrialized like Cleron however act as a mixture between a suburb and metropolis, a beacon of humanity in the vast expanses of Lorraine. What needed to be done now was find the perfect place. With the frontiersmen, many scientists come along for science missions such as resource locations, geographic surveying and wildlife studying. A college student would fit in well as an on-the-field apprentice.

As they both went on, he was caught off guard by the snide comment from Unven. The kid's explanation made sense. Many of Lorrainre's COs, mostly Veterans if the Great War, still bite a slight resentment of Atlusians, Kaisics and Alkarians although relations seemed to have improved. It seemed the Terrans integrated nicely enough although still have a certain hate for soldiers and even war in general. There wasn't much that could be done about that than wait as time went on. Perry would know of the resentment, he to once despised Atlusians soldiers being a veteran of the Battle of Terra and the landing in Ademar. He remembered distinctly fighting Atlusians and Terrans in the damn frozen planet as well as on the Terran moon. Perry shook his head, therapy had helped him get over war although he never quite got over the bitter taste of battle.

"Aye... Resentment was to be expected, hell you an ask any Great War veteran," Perry said bitterly, "Shall we enter then?"

Emperor's office
It was a good political discussion for sure. Banduin was a wise man and much better a politician than the hundred or so career scumbags in the Senate. At least he doesn't argue over something as silly as a block's worth of district limits. Their were obviously more important matters to discuss rather than a block's worth of land.

"Aye, war's a bitter thing that leaves a bad taste in all our mouths it would seem," the emperor started, "In the meantime while our forces contain the Alkarian war, I shall arrange an expedition to explore this new planet... I'm sure a detachment of my first fleet would supplement the frontier Corp..."

The detachment he was taking about was making a supply run as he spoke. Their were plenty of ships above Techton and the detachment was only a supplementary force. It only appeared occasionally in Techton airspace when their were still supplies to spare. Not only did it have good cargo space but it had excellent navigational and geographical scanners. He would have to think on it later, for now he had to get volunteers for the expedition. A new planet is certainly interesting and it's a topic nobody could keep quiet forever.

Techton
It was obvious the Kaisics were in full rebellion. The shipment was planned late, it would be at least a week before it came. Fort Dubai had to contact the supply depots on Diagna to confirm when the shipment would arrive. Troops were placed on group patrols, APCs loaded with ten troops were sent to different districts of Kaisic cities to put down any rebels. Sympathizers were arrested and soon enough, jails were flowing with traitors. The situation deemed dire.

As civilian casualties rose, more unrest spread in the cities. Eventually, the soldiers were ordered to set their weapons to stun. Medical and humanitarian aid was sent in large supplies to help. Humanitarian organizations such as the Mediplus sent volunteers to help the sick and starving Kaisics. Auxillary supplies designated for Techton were decreasing at an alarming rate. The topic would quickly rise in the politics of Lorraine and the alliance.

Foot patrols were also sent out for smaller scale operations. They were always in groups to make it harder for droids to attack, always with at least four other people excluding the pointman, typically a corporal or that of similar rank. They were there to hastily break up fights that often ended with one droid dead and the other battered. Sometimes a mob would form and military police were called in to aid the policetruppen. Plasma riot shields aided in the defence from blaster fire and other weapons. Techton needed supplies, fast.
Panzer Panzer
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Last edited:
TECHTON POLICETRUPPEN RESERVES EXTINGUISHED.
Hope for Techton is deminishing at an ever inreasing rate.
As of today, the last of the policetruppen have gone M.I.A. marking the fate of the city state. Crime has risen immediately, and planned attacks (moslty from the organized gang now known as the Swanialist or the Swazi's.) have been targeting Lorien Armory supplies. They acted as a battlehardened para-military force that sniped and chipped away at the lorien police force. The Swazis often carried Lorien rifles and the Kaisic policetruppen's outdated weaponry.

Canniblism rate rises as fuel is depleted from economy.
The city becomes more chaotic, the depletion of fuel from the economy takes a heavy toll on the average citizen. New cases of canniblism appear in the streets. The average citizen who is not crazed or a part of a radical group turn to canniblism from the sheer desperation. it is a common site to watch the citizens rip each other apart in the street. The "cannibles" then get into the victim's fuel supply and take the fuel from the corpse. It is often next to nothing, so the cannible citizens then shamble to continue to the next victim.
Now the sound of metallic screams join the chorus of the darkened city.

(sry, Character post shall be posted soon)

Techton
It was all over he news. The planet Techton has officially been declared to be in a state of anarchy. Any official remnants of Kaisic government had little control and this assumed to be dissolved reluctantly. Lorrainian reserve Marines that were in the transports in reserve had been deployed. Their was little the peace keepers stationed could do against such large hoards. A peaceful military would never replace a disciplined one.

On Techton, constant raids and street clearing were almost daily. The few cities Lorrainians maintained control over quickly succumbed to radicals and cannibals. The reserve force, only 15,000 Marines could only cover so much territory and thus only covered a small area. Troop shipments were needed severely. Lorraine had plenty in reserve, just none stationed at Techton. Originally, the Kaisic Empire was supposed to be a peace keeping operation instead of a military one. Fort Dubai, the main HQ of Lorraine-Techton peace keeping had been busy requesting an organizing "liberation" raids on cities.

Firefights broke out constantly, especially in smaller bases such as Camp Fellujah where approximately 250 troops were stationed. Most heavy equipment were shipped back to more heavily defended bases in fear of it being captured. The last thing anyone needed were radicals gaining high tech weapons, or at least anymore than they had now. It was especially true when those radicals were war-hardened veterans.

It was only a small break that Lorrainian armor was designed for humans with their curvy slender design rather than clunky robots. Whenever corpses were looted, the bodies looked badly beaten, sometimes a finger or two would be missing. Sometimes entire scalps. It was a sickening site, especially when those bodies were surrounded by those of the victims of cannibals.

Besides patrols, humanitarian groups had been setting up refugee camps. Although the Kaisic Droids were considered too dangerous to leave the planet, often the camps provided safe refuge for those caught in the war-torn area. They often contained fuel to feed Kaisics at least once a day. Although still grossly inadequate, it was enough to keep refugees at bay until the next shipment.

Back home, the news of Techton was disturbing. Orbital traffic around Cleron has increased heavily with military transports. Alliance Patrol Fleet 3 had been mobilized with a Lorraine Carrier and two cruisers. It was an addition to three destroyers and two orbital cruisers already in the patrol fleet. Traveling in and out of Cleron now had 15 minute delays with logistic crews and shuttle ships flying on and off Cleron bringing troops. Citizens without permits could no longer freely travel to Techton for hell knows why. Lorrainian and Atlusian citizens there for hell knows why were evacuated swiftly before they were killed. The situation at Techton would make headlines for the next few weeks.

Lorraine Patrol-Techton
The streets were littered with bodies of fallen Kaisic Droids. Most of them had either blaster wounds or savagely opened fuel compartments. The streets were lined with the poor and hungry. Rubble wasn't an uncommon site. Firefights were constant. That was the story of Mabel Company and all other companies in the area.

Amongst Mabel Company was Lieutenant Daniel Mont, often called Lieutenant Dan. The others were Sergeant Avery, the radio operator, Private James, the machine gunner often with Corporal Lily Orson who worked on the gun with him. Private Bucky Jones often called "Bucky" and Private Marley were both riflemen. Those valiant men and women were the lead squad of Mabel Company, the company commander being Captain Ryan Preece. He commanded various other squads and ordered the patrols in the city.

Mabel Company was ordered to take their daily patrol in the city. They were to scout out enemy ambush sites and conduct a raid on a suspected radical safehouse. It didn't seem much in a large scale but every raid, every patrol, every casualty was another step to control the fallen empire.

Operation Gray Storm had begun.

((That's right, I'm making this into a futuristic Band if Brother's episode bitch! But seriously, you think this is a good idea?))

Panzer Panzer

Alliance Military Police
SgtMaj A.Ward
"Right away, Sir. If you would follow me..." Arven nervously opened the door and waited for the Cmdr to enter. He had every reason to feel nervous. Their guest's mood was clearly lower then earlier but its to be expected. The veterans all had their share of scars, both mental and physical but some were worse than others. There are rumors circulating around the base that SgtMaj Unver may actually have a prosthetic arm but nobody was able to confirm it. Unlike the CO's eye, arm replacements are pretty advanced and easily hidden.

"The admin buildings are usually quiet. Much like now I guess. Heheh...." Arven attempted to joke but decided that it was probably gonna make things worse. So instead, he subtly increased his pace and led the officer to the CO's office.

"Here we are, Sir. The Capt should be waiting inside." Arven knocked on the door. "Enter..."

"You first, Sir." Arven gestured as the sliding door opened, seemingly by itself. After they both entered, Arven saluted the lady seated at her desk.

"I have escorted our guests as ordered, Ma'am."

Capt Annaliese 'Ann' Bauduin
"Good work Ward, you may go now." Ann said after returning the salute. Arven nodded, gave one last salute before leaving. Ann then walked over to the Lorrainian officer and offered him a hand.

"You must be the man in charge of the Techton transport fleet. Welcome to Diagna, Cmdr Perry Lofree." Ann said with a small smile, her uncovered eye narrowed slightly as she seemed to study hos features.

Olympus System
Archbishop-class Cruiser, Euclid III
Admiral Daniel Bauduin
"That would be an honor, your Grace. The Frontier Corps shall be ready by your command. For the Alliance, may our Unity be as steel and our resolve unshakeabke. Bauduin, out." Daniel said with a bow as the communications line was cut. Daniel then walked back to his seat and massaged the bridge of his nose. A smirk and a chuckle escaped from his lips.

"Well... That was interesting... Helmsman, set course for Atlus. I have an important meeting to attend soon."

"Aye Sir."

As the ship slowly made its way into Atlus' orbit. Daniel began thinking. He wondered about the planet, the future Frontier Corps, the colonies, and lastly, a disturbing report that was for Atlus officers only. It appears that remnants of the attempted coup were beginning to be active after the attempted bombing of an ARSDF base on Atlus.

"What are they planning...?"

Techton
???
'Specter'
"The time has come, Specter." A gasmasked female nudged Specter from his nap. The small group sat in a cramped van wearing the old colours of the New Atlus Republic. Specter himsel wore one with the rank patch denoting him as a Major.

"Guh... Thanks Reaver. Everyone remember the plan?" Specter asked as another rebel, Tracer, handed him his Zudah rifle. The guns were all loaded with APAR bullets developed during the old war. Designed to pierce armour before detoning miliseconds after impact. Works wonders on robotics and devestating to humans. Even Atlus Knights were vilnerable to that round.

"Hell yeah, Specter! Those cowardly Tincans and the stiff Lorrainian Bucketheads won't see this coming. Heheheh." A burly man, Rubble, chuckled darkly as he hefted his rocket launcher. Specter nodded and fixed his gasmask on.

"For the Republic." He muttered.

"For the Republic." The rest of the 5 man team muttered before sliding the door of the van open.

"GET SCRAPPED YOU FUCKING TINCANS!!" Rubble roared before firing his rocket launcher at a passing Lorrainian APC. The rest of the team began firing on anything they laid their eyes on. Kaisic cannibals, rebels, civilians, Peacekeepers. No one was exempt from their gunfire. After all, their job was to raise hell and then die.

"Peacekeepers incoming, keep moving!" Specter ordered as he tossed a stolen plasma grenade into a building. Gutting the whole thing in a blast of electricity and heat.

H HeckingHeck Panzer Panzer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back