• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War (Players Needed)

Neuton said:
Ryan watched as she heads toward the balcony and listens to her. "You know I think I should pay a visit to an old foe." ,She said. Ryan looked at her shocked. A allaince with the fire kingdom would be nice, but very dangerous and stupid. He just stared at her like she grew two heads. "What? No, I'm not going to let the queen of the plant kingdom and my sister go to that..demon!" ,He said, his voice calm. But his face frantic. His sister was the oldest queen from any kingdoms. The spider queen, or what he calls her, was the second oldest. While Ryan was the third oldest. "Your the eldest queen right now Thalia and I won't let you go to see that demon."
(corvus isnt fire, he is king of the water kingdom)

(He calls whoever is the king of the fire kingdom demon because you know demon and fire. Sorry, I should of something else. My bad. I'll edit it and done.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Neuton said:
Ryan watched as she heads toward the balcony and listens to her. "You know I think I should pay a visit to an old foe." ,She said. Ryan looked at her shocked. A alliance with the fire kingdom would be nice, but very dangerous and stupid. He just stared at her like she grew two heads. "What? No, I'm not going to let the queen of the plant kingdom and my sister go to that..Spawn of death!" ,He said, his voice calm. But his face frantic. His sister was the oldest queen from any kingdoms. The spider queen, or what he calls her, was the second oldest. While Ryan was the third oldest. "Your the eldest queen right now Thalia and I won't let you go to see that spawn of hell."
@sprouhtt
Thalia let out a sigh,"You know I'm only 46 years older then you, don't say I'm old." Thalia said to him as she shook her head. Thalia's beauty still stayed the same and would remain that way for as long as she lived but her age wouldn't even match up to the way she looks, feels, and acts. Thalia twirled her finger in her hair making it curly,"It's not like he'd kill me on the spot," Thalia said to him as she walked towards the grand bookshelf and grabbed the book of passage. It was a book which her father used to use to help guide him through the kingdoms without being detected by any other wandering creatures, plus it had a few short cuts. "I just want to see what my competition is that's all," She said and followed her fingers along the page at the short cuts.

Ryan sighs, "But what if he does? The kingdom would be done and we both know that I can't lead a kingdom." He begins to cross his arms and sigh as she looks at a book. Ryan sighs as he crosses the room and snatches the book out of her hand. "let me go then. If anything you will still be alive and be able to lead the kingdom." Sure, Ryan is not quite as talented as his sister, but he is still talented. Unlike her, he can speak to most creatures. If anything, Ryan would be the one dead, while his sister would lead. Thalia was the leader anyways, he was the reckless one if anything. "If anything we both could go." He knows that was a stupid idea, but it was better than anything. They were always stronger together.

Thalia watched as he snatched the book from her hands, she left her hands the way it was as if she was still holding the book before she raised her hand and brought it towards his face to caress it,"My dearest brother, don't worry about me. I'll be just fine, and if something does happen then I would want you to rule. You know this kingdom inside and out so theres no need in frolicking around about whos going to be king or not because it would be you." Thalia said to him. She hated when her brother spoke this way, she lowered her hand from him and took the book from him. "Then I'll just pay a visit to Queen Bellatrix, haven't seen her in a while maybe I'll try and get a few things out of her." She said and walked back to the book shelf and she put the book back in its place.

@Neuton

BlankName said:
Evan walked the path of an idiot. He walked his way to the Ice Kingdom, believing that he might be able to meet the Ice Queen. After a few moments of slapping the wall he was next to, he made a visual map of the area ahead, but only a few meters. Evan walked the through the hall of the Ice Kingdom. Evan gave himself a quiet and tired speech. "Okay. Just talk your way through it, try and make allies with the Ice Kingdom." Even though Evan wasn't asked or commanded to make allies, he thought that it would be essential to winning the war. He'd continue walking, slapping the wall, making maps. Soon enough he made it to the Throne Room. Not sensing anyone.
"Weird. No heartbeats." Evan would slap the wall again, getting a visual image of the Room. "Hm.." Evan would listen in closer for heartbeats. He'd make his way to the balcony, sensing two people, possibly the Ice Queen, and another random. He'd slap the wall again, getting a map of the balcony.

"Ice Queen? If you are, slap the wall. If your not, don't respond." Evan would ask the two, he just couldn't make sense of the two figures.

@Ami the breadling
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]He shrugged, smiling. "Indeed, worth being called an army.", he said. The demon then heard someone. "But then again, if anyone can anytime just come into your palace, the security here sucks. I then ight need to collaborate with someone, who does not underestimate the situation."

[/QUOTE]
Iris turned and looked at the boy. She could clearly tell he was blind. "Excuse me for a moment, friend." She spoke toward the King. She turned and walked towards the boy and slapped the rail. She knelt to the ground and gave a smile, even though he couldn't see. "And who may you be?" She asked.

Galandor arrived at the gate of the Dark Kingdom palace. He was no fond of undead, but he was quite interested in meeting their so called Queen. The griffons were tired as well, it's a long way from Mountain Joelark to here. One of the soldiers accompanying him approached Galandor. "My lord, I must ask you... Is this really a good idea? I mean, their queen is an undead, of all things..." Galandor approached him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "And I'm half Elemental. As long as the fire in Mountain Joelark burns, I'm immortal. Does my race interfere in my decisions, or somehow hinders my ability to be emperor?" The soldier quickly dropped to his knees, a terrified look on his face. "O-of course not, my lord, your ruling is absolute!" Galandor turned his back to him. "Then you shouldn't make assumptions like that. She may be a lich, an undead, but as long as she doesn't bring suffering to my people, or hers, I have no concerns. Appearances may deceive, but what matters are the actions." Galandor ordered some of his man to tend to the griffons, as he approached a castle guard. "I'm Emperor Galandor Thurion Maxwell. I have an audience with Queen Bellatrix. I'll wait here until someone guides me to her." He looks around, looking at the people around the castle.

@xEmoBunnehx

Ryan sighs as the book was placed back on the shelf. "But...but." He sighed in anger as he throws his hands in the air. Of course she would see the spider queen and the fire elemental. He turns around as she grabbed his face. He smiled softly and sighs, "Fine under one condition, if you take me or a messenger.." He smiled in glee.

Evan would hear the slap. "I'm guessing your it." Evan could tell through the heartbeats, he often seen that different beats of a heart depends on if someone's lying or not. "My name is Evan. Evan Zhujiao. Traitor of the Dark Kingdom." Evan would give all of his personal info. Not personal but what makes him, him. "I came here on the hunch of the Light Kingdom being able to ally with your Kingdom." He'd get straight to the point, however being tired, it really set him back a few.

"Well. If you accept the offer of being allies.." Evan would yawn. "I don't think I can say anything more. I need some sleep. Took me hours.. To get here." Evan would yawn again.

@Queen of Fantasy

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Iris turned and looked at the boy. She could clearly tell he was blind. "Excuse me for a moment, friend." She spoke toward the King. She turned and walked towards the boy and slapped the rail. She knelt to the ground and gave a smile, even though he couldn't see. "And who may you be?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Corvus sighed. "He could be an assasin. A murderer. Insane. You cannot know. Yet he stands here, in front of the queen. And in front of her guest, a king of another kingdom.", he said. "That will not stay unnoticed by me, Iris. Know that this incident just made me rethink to ally with you.", he continued. Something better than that guy couldn´t have happened. It helped him so much to squeeze the most gain out of this kingdom.

@BlankName

"I will say this with pride. I am an assassin. I am insane. But not for this moment. I just came here for a treaty. Whoever you are." Evan would try to make sense of the figure standing next to the Ice Queen. "So, the only question I have is. Do you think that your doing good? Not allying with someone you care for. I can somewhat make it out of your heart. The beats." Evan would go poetic on this balcony.

@Ami the breadling

Amber noticed no guards were at the door of the castle and sighed entering the structure. She looked around a bit and heard people talking. She also hear a slap or the beating of a hard surface. It has echoed through the large castle. It was rather silent and she got the idea there was some kind of meeting. She knew it was wrong the eavesdrop, but she didn't know how to approach the Queen. She heard a family voice. The King of the Water Kingdom was here. "No wonder..." she said quietly to avoid her voice echoing. She waited near the room the voices were coming from and she'd wait until their conversation or meeting was over. She'd try her best not invade on their conversation and their talk all together.

@Queen of Fantasy

(Just to let evuryone know Ambur is is de castleee huehuehue)

BlankName said:
"I will say this with pride. I am an assassin. I am insane. But not for this moment. I just came here for a treaty. Whoever you are." Evan would try to make sense of the figure standing next to the Ice Queen. "So, the only question I have is. Do you think that your doing good? Not allying with someone you care for. I can somewhat make it out of your heart. The beats." Evan would go poetic on this balcony.
@Ami the breadling
Corvus laughed. "Heart? I did not even know i had such a horrible thing.", he said and then got serious again. "Corvus Fortring, king of the water kingdom. THat is who i am. And yes, i do care for her. But i need to decide for a whole kingdom. Sometimes, i must put my own interests back for that.", he explained.

Bellatrix ate here and there, enjoying every single bite. "Yes. I'm quite trilled to meet the man myself." She said rather excitedly before a knock came at her door. "Ma'am. King Galandor has arrived." The voice said through the door, then causing Bellatrix's face to light up. "He's early! My dearest Aermik. Will you please hurry and show him to the drawing room? I'll be there momentarily. Oh and please be kind to him. We certainly wish to show him our hospitality." She said before quickly finishing her food and climbing out of her silky clothed bed-sheets. As she went to get off the bed, her leg got caught around the sheets and caused her to fall forward. Now normally when this happened, she'd be quite irritated but since today she was going to be on her best behavior..it only made her laugh as she landed on the floor. "My my. I'm in such a rush~" She chuckled as she looked up to Aermik.

@Airagog @Raizel

"That's.. Not right. Haven't you heard of the saying? People change people. How much time did it take to try and change you? Cause clearly, you haven't been changed. If you care for someone. You stick with them. It's something that I don't know about." Evan would continue going poetic on the balcony. "And even if you don't have a heart, you still have a mind. A soul, something to carry on. Clearly, whether you have one or not. Your not carrying onto it, you fell off it."

@Ami the breadling

Neuton said:
Ryan sighs as the book was placed back on the shelf. "But...but." He sighed in anger as he throws his hands in the air. Of course she would see the spider queen and the fire elemental. He turns around as she grabbed his face. He smiled softly and sighs, "Fine under one condition, if you take me or one of the messengers with you." He smiled in glee.
"You worry about me too much, I'll just go with a messenger." Thalia said to him as she went over to the door and opened it leaving the room,"I should be back Either later in the day or tomorrow," Thalia told him and closed the door behind her. She went over to her room to grab her weapons and she took one of the messengers with him to depart on the journey.

BlankName said:
"That's.. Not right. Haven't you heard of the saying? People change people. How much time did it take to try and change you? Cause clearly, you haven't been changed. If you care for someone. You stick with them. It's something that I don't know about." Evan would continue going poetic on the balcony. "And even if you don't have a heart, you still have a mind. A soul, something to carry on. Clearly, whether you have one or not. Your not carrying onto it, you fell off it."
@Ami the breadling
Corvus smiled a sadistic grin. "Quite brave, talking like that to me. Messenger of another kingdom or not, you must be dumb to believe i will let anyone speak to me like that. I start feeling insulted by you.", he said. The smile faded."I don´t think there is any chance i will cooperate with a kingdom sending such a impolite person as their representative.", he spoke and turned towards Iris. "I cannot tell you how sorry i am, my dearest friend. Yet, i cannot work with the light kingdom for obvious reasons. I can only hope you either cooperate with me, or at least are not mad at me because of this.", he said and turned to leave. This went far better than expected.

@Queen of Fantasy

Ryan sighs as she leaves the kingdom. If his sister died that messenger would send him the message, but he had another messenger in mind. One who could run faster than the others. The fastest one they have. He goes toward the window and looks around hoping to find a hawk. He only finds a small blue jay singing it's songs. Ryan focused on the blue jay and said, "Blue Jay come here I have a mission for you." The blue jay looked at him, but flew toward him. "What do you want? I'm looking for a mate and you interrupted me." ,the blue jay said to him. Ryan sighs, "I'm sorry but can you take a letter to messenger? It is really important for the queen of the plant kingdom. I'll give you two worms!" The blue jay looked at him and flew to his shoulder, "Fine, only because of the worms. So where's the letter?" Ryan smiled and went to the desk. He pulls out a parchment and begins to write: Messenger this is the prince or brother to the queen of the kingdom of plants your kingdom. You need to follow her and protect her. She has another messenger, but you are the fastest and smartest one we have. If anything happens send this blue jay back or run as fast as you can. She's heading toward the fire kingdom to talk to him and also going to the dark kingdom. Please be careful and don't let her or the messenger see you.

Ryan ties the letter to it's leg and says, "Now stay with her unless she says otherwise. K, I'll double the worms." The blue Jay seems to glare at him but says, "Fine." He flew out the window. Ryan moved toward the window and yells, "She's at the Ice kingdom. She also has cat ears. Please be careful."

The Blue jay turned around and chirped, then flew toward the ice kingdom. To where the messenger is at.

@Painted Puzzle

"I may be brave. But I'm tired. I need rest." Evan would hear the next few sentences the King would say. "How am I impolite? And I just remembered. Isn't the water kingdom off from the war. It's centered in the middle of the sea isn't it? And I'm not a representative. I'm a knight, a traitor. Everything above that, just not some guy that talks to others." Evan took what he said very serious. "Remember, I'm not insane. Not yet. I'm tired." Evan would hear footsteps, possibly the King leaving. "It's better now. Good thing that rude King left."

@Queen of Fantasy

xEmoBunnehx said:
Bellatrix ate here and there, enjoying every single bite. "Yes. I'm quite trilled to meet the man myself." She said rather excitedly before a knock came at her door. "Ma'am. King Galandor has arrived." The voice said through the door, then causing Bellatrix's face to light up. "He's early! My dearest Aermik. Will you please hurry and show him to the drawing room? I'll be there momentarily. Oh and please be kind to him. We certainly wish to show him our hospitality." She said before quickly finishing her food and climbing out of her silky clothed bed-sheets. As she went to get off the bed, her leg got caught around the sheets and caused her to fall forward. Now normally when this happened, she'd be quite irritated but since today she was going to be on her best behavior..it only made her laugh as she landed on the floor. "My my. I'm in such a rush~" She chuckled as she looked up to Aermik.
@Airagog @Raizel
Aermik gasped rushing towards her, "Oh mistress, thank goodness you're unharmed. Don't worry you can take out that excitement, energy, and even any frustration out on me later." He smiled helping her up and winking at her. He bowed deeply and turned, walking through the door and out into the foyer, making his way to the gates, opening them and bowing, still dressed in his apron. "Good day milord. I am Aermik, faithful servant of Mistress Bellatrix. Many know me by my title of undying and captain. Come in, bring your men if it pleases you. I sincerely hope your journey was not an arduous one."

@Raziel

Corvus had no intention to stay in the ice kingdom. Why would he? His visit was more than successful. He would now make his way back to his kingdom, waiting for the others to approach him. They were not as close to him as Iris, which meant they would be more diplomatic. And more distrusting. He expected the plant kingdom or the fire kingdom, maybe even sky or dark to approach him. He would await them. He had time.

Thalia had a change of plans, she told the messenger to go to a near by city to get her something which clearly she didn't need but she really didn't want the messenger with her at all. Thalia walked towards the water Kingdom to visit the king himself, Corvus. Thalia arrived two hours later and she got off of her horse and walked towards the gates of the water kingdom. @Ami the breadling

Amber knew she couldn't wait all day and left the letter by the door of the room before running out, slipping and sliding for the most part. Once out of that territory she noticed a Blue Jay flying around. "That's odd.." she said noticing the Blue Jay had spotted her and flew and landed before her. She was confused but curious and noticed a letter tied to it's leg. The bird looked irritated by it so she untied it. It was from the Plant Kingdom. She read the letter and nodded at the bird. "Please tell Lord Ryan not to worry and that he can count on me." she said smiling, "Please do return though, I feel you could be vital for this run." she said before dismissing the bird snd heading to the Fire Kingdom.

On her way, she noticed on of her colleagues wondering around. She used her ability to go invisible and ran as fast as she could, but not using her speed, to the Fire Kingdom. She didn't see the Queen. "Oh boy..." she said as she looked around. She began to panic, without the Queen, the Plant Kingdom would be in chaos till Lord Ryan was crowned. "Lord Ryan, why me.." she muttered knowing he was depending on her heavily. She decided to wonder till she caught sight of the Queen or got a sign.

@Neuton

(HIIEEYHA)

Corvus nearly instantly got messaged by servants. A woman of unbelievable beauty had arrived. "That means either my mother lives again or Thalia of the Plant Kingdom is here. Though if it is the former, i might need to declare war to the Kingdom of Darkness. Necromancy is fine, but some limits got to be kept., he said to himself wile he approached the gate.

"
Oh, this sight just made my day a bit sweeter.", he said to Thalia and bowed, kissing her hand while he did. "I am honored by your presence, Thalia of the Plant Kingdom. With what do i deserve such great pleasure as a visit by you?", he continued, his voice kind and warm.

@sprouhtt

Evan would leave the Ice Kingdom, being angry at the Water King. He'd head out to the town, possibly going to the tavern and sleeping overnight there. He had a man on the inside. While walking his way to the Tavern, he knew his general way there with slapping on the wall. Since he always had the feeling of when he's near or right next to a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back