• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The War of The Summoners

IniMiney

Ini Miney - Roleplayer since 2015
I've actually already made this, I'm just seeing if people will participate:

This roleplay is about the game for the devices like the IPhone, Summoner's War. You can learn about the game here: Summoners War Sky Arena Wiki

This is mainly an adventure roleplay, but partly horror. Why it is, you will read in the description.

---

The War of the Summoners

Summoners love to do what they're named: Summon monsters. However, many monsters in many worlds roam freely, to never be summoned and controlled by summoners. One of these monsters is the powerful but lone wolf Athena, a water Magic Knight.

As she goes on her quests to become the most powerful monster in the worlds, she meets monsters and makes new friends. Slowly, but surely, though, she becomes corrupted with all her new power, going as far as to brutally and painfully stab enemy monsters to death and even killing one of her own friends to get her new ten star Blade rune.

Why is she like this? When did sweet lone wolf Athena become so corrupt? There's only one way to find out.

Rules:

1. BE NICE.

2. You are expected to be at least 12 years old. We're going to have some gory scenes.

3. No swearing, other than "crap" "damn" or "hell" Check rule 2 to see why.

4. No erotic content. Some people here are as little as 12. Let's keep this PG-13 (PG-13 because of blood)

5. If you want to have a timeskip, then you'll have to ask me and most of the online users have to agree to it.

6. Type "Summon in Miss Athena!" in your character sheets to prove that you read this.

Now accepting characters!

Characters

Athena; Water Magic Knight - Me

Last edited by a moderator:
The Character sign-up tab is:

Please fill out this form for a chance to be accepted:

Name:

Level:

Monster:

Element (Water, Fire, Wind, Light, or Dark):

Grade (Number of Stars, can be up to six):

Awakened or not:

Personality: (Must be at least two lines long)

History: (Must be at least two lines long)

Picture of Monster:

If you are new to this series, please look up "summoners war monsters" for your character form.

The only monster was mine:

Name: Athena

Level: 27 (Her current max level is 30)

Monster: Magic Knight

Element (Water, Fire, Wind, Light, or Dark): Water

Grade (Number of Stars, can be up to six): 4 stars at the moment.

Awakened or not: Not yet.

Personality: (Must be at least two lines long) Extremely powerful, a lone wolf, but very caring for what little friends she made deep down. She always strives to be the best monster ever, the most powerful monster she can be, always pushing herself to the limits to grow stronger.

History: (Must be at least two lines long) She had first appeared a monster in a summoner's world. Her summoner refused to take care of her, she never equipped any runes onto Athena, barely leveled her up, and was even thinking about using her as evolution material for her more powerful four-star monster. Hurriedly, Athena fled the world, and into the wild.

She had quickly learned to survive on her own, and soon enough, her usual power and skills weren't strong enough. As she became more powerful, it wasn't about being strong enough to survive, she strived to be the most strongest monster in the worlds.

Picture of Monster:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back