• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The War of Hope and Despair[ACCEPTING]

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
Legends speak of a plane of existence that lies at the heart of all of the Multiverse. And within that plane of Existence houses two Beings. The Spirit of Hope and The Spirit of Despair. These spirits are always clashing with one another; Affecting the Multiverse in anyway possible. For Example, The Spirit of Hope is guiding the Hero of the Story while The Spirit of Despair guides those who desire Evil. It's been like that for centuries worth of tales and legends. Just then did The Spirits decided to call out these Heroes and Villains to see how would they guide every incantation of HOPE and DESPAIR in every Universe when sent to battle with one another. It'll be a long war, and the Goal of the Spirits is to assemble a treasure known as the Nabu Genes Heartstone which are scattered through all of the Multiverse. . .

Now, the Spirits of Hope and Despair had spoken, they decided to take it upon themselves to pit their selection of Heroes and Villains against each other in a war to collect the treasure. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Location:Aether's Cathedral-Gardens(Heart of the Multiverse)

Interaction: Mizelia(@Donder172 ), Bulvarr Bearclaw(@Donder172 ), Melting(@billthesomething ),Soma Shicksal(@JackOfHearts ),Thoros of Myr(@Emperor Ploppa ), Daenerys Rargaryen(@Emperor Ploppa )

'Children of light, Dark, and Hope.' A voice spoke like a kind, and soothing woman. 'You are gathered here today to collect the pieces of an ancient treasure which will solve our conflict. The Nabu Genes Heartstone. They are currently scattered all through out the Multiverse, but i would need you guys to get to know each other first. . .I am the spirit of Hope, your light, i shall guide you in this quest. . . Wake up.' The voice said, fading away while giggling.

"Ugh. . .my head. . ." A young man with a bird mask groaned, standing up. The young warrior was wearing a Blue scarf, accompanied by the Diamon Crest on his shirt and his weapons on his back."By Kami's Name. . .Where am i?" He asked, looking around. The place looked like a paradise, the sky is blue, plants grow are all around. . .It's different from the usual cave he is in, it's more. . .Peaceful. "Is this. . .Earthend?" He asked himself, admiring the view of the endless sky underneath the Gardens.

"I'm afraid not." A Voice of young woman said, appearing beside him. She had brown hair and a pink ribbon, she was wearing a blouse and some leggings. The young warrior was taken by surprise, jumping to the side as he drew his weapons from his back.

"Who are you, fiend?!" He asked, pointing his golden javelin at the young girl.

"Salutations!" The girl greeted, smiling at the warrior as if she wasn't threatened. "My name is Penny! Who are you, friend?" She asked cheerfully, her hands behind her back.

"Friend. . .?" The warrior repeated, lowering his javelin. "You. . .aren't going to attack me? An intruder who dared cross your territory?"

"Territory?" Penny tilted her head, looking at him with confusion, "This is no one's territory. . .At least i think so."

"I see. . ." The warrior said, putting his weapons behind his back. "I am Hiropon, the Royal Warrior of the Patapon Tribe. It's an Honor meeting you, Lady Penny." He knelt, as if respecting a royal.

"Oh. . .Um. . .B-but i am not any princess. . ." Penny stuttered, surprised that she was being treated like a noble by the young warrior. "I am just a Normal Girl." She said, suddenly hiccuping afterwards.

"We treat ladies of our tribe with respect." Hiropon said, standing back up. Looking at the endless sky once more. "I got to ask. . .Where are we? I don't think i've seen this place in the obelisk."

"It wasn't on any map either." Penny replied, turning around to see more people. "I don't think we're the only ones here." She pointed at the people lying at the ground. "Shall we help them?"

"I do not know, Friend." Hiropon nodded. "I think it's best to let them be in their slumber."

Thepotatogod said:
Interaction: Mizelia(@Donder172 ), Bulvarr Bearclaw(@Donder172 ), Melting(@billthesomething ),Soma Shicksal(@JackOfHearts ),Thoros of Myr(@Emperor Ploppa ), Daenerys Rargaryen(@Emperor Ploppa )

'Children of light, Dark, and Hope.' A voice spoke like a kind, and soothing woman. 'You are gathered here today to collect the pieces of an ancient treasure which will solve our conflict. The Nabu Genes Heartstone. They are currently scattered all through out the Multiverse, but i would need you guys to get to know each other first. . .I am the spirit of Hope, your light, i shall guide you in this quest. . . Wake up.' The voice said, fading away while giggling.

"Ugh. . .my head. . ." A young man with a bird mask groaned, standing up. The young warrior was wearing a Blue scarf, accompanied by the Diamon Crest on his shirt and his weapons on his back."By Kami's Name. . .Where am i?" He asked, looking around. The place looked like a paradise, the sky is blue, plants grow are all around. . .It's different from the usual cave he is in, it's more. . .Peaceful. "Is this. . .Earthend?" He asked himself, admiring the view of the endless sky underneath the Gardens.

"I'm afraid not." A Voice of young woman said, appearing beside him. She had brown hair and a pink ribbon, she was wearing a blouse and some leggings. The young warrior was taken by surprise, jumping to the side as he drew his weapons from his back.

"Who are you, fiend?!" He asked, pointing his golden javelin at the young girl.

"Salutations!" The girl greeted, smiling at the warrior as if she wasn't threatened. "My name is Penny! Who are you, friend?" She asked cheerfully, her hands behind her back.

"Friend. . .?" The warrior repeated, lowering his javelin. "You. . .aren't going to attack me? An intruder who dared cross your territory?"

"Territory?" Penny tilted her head, looking at him with confusion, "This is no one's territory. . .At least i think so."

"I see. . ." The warrior said, putting his weapons behind his back. "I am Hiropon, the Royal Warrior of the Patapon Tribe. It's an Honor meeting you, Lady Penny." He knelt, as if respecting a royal.

"Oh. . .Um. . .B-but i am not any princess. . ." Penny stuttered, surprised that she was being treated like a noble by the young warrior. "I am just a Normal Girl." She said, suddenly hiccuping afterwards.

"We treat ladies of our tribe with respect." Hiropon said, standing back up. Looking at the endless sky once more. "I got to ask. . .Where are we? I don't think i've seen this place in the obelisk."

"It wasn't on any map either." Penny replied, turning around to see more people. "I don't think we're the only ones here." She pointed at the people lying at the ground. "Shall we help them?"

"I do not know, Friend." Hiropon nodded. "I think it's best to let them be in their slumber."
Mizelia wakes up, noticing the place looks rather peaceful and actually beautiful in stead of the desert of Tatooine ""Where am I and howbdid I get here. " Mizelia wonders when she senses others, one human-like man looked at her with a confused expression.

"By the Nine... what is this place... and what are you...?" Bulvarr asks the Twi'lek.

Mizelia replies to Bulvarr "My name is Mizelia. I am a Twi'lek and a Knight of the Jedi Order. What is your name?"

"My name is Bulvarr Bearclaw. I am a Nord from Skyrim and I am Dragonborn. By the Nine if this a trick by the Daedra..."

Interaction: Penny, Hiropon.
@Thepotatogod

Melting awoke to his body hurting all-over, which wasn't too unusual for him. He was always tired and in-pain from his body constantly healing and melting, so he was used to it by now. He looked around himself it and all he saw was beauty, A literal paradise that surrounded him. something that was very uncommon in his harsh and cruel world. he pushed himself of the ground and began walking around the garden.

His walk was mostly quiet, aside from the various sounds that the nature around him provided, as well as the soft squelch his feet let out with each step. he had thought he had lost his weapons when he awoke. but the rattling sound coming from behind him assured him, that he had his guns and wrench with him. He drew out his shotgun as he heard Hiropon and Penny talking. He was hidden behind some foliage and watched the two with interest as they interacted, it was minute before Melting decided to step out and reveal himself. "Hello" his was gurgled but understandable

Interaction:

PostalDude(@billthesomething )

Darth Nox (@Donder172 )

Omega(@Thepotatogod )

Plague Knight(@billthesomething )

Raul Tejada(@Shammy the Shamrock )

Archdemon Urthemiel(@Archdemon )

Dark Matter (@JackOfHearts )

Madfang Ragewolf (@Thepotatogod )

Jacket(@billthesomething )

Night's King(@Emperor Ploppa )

"You have been chosen as my champions and I require your service. There are pieces of an ancient treasure that you have to find and to collect. With these pieces I can destroy Hope, but you will not be alone. Hope will most likely send her own champions as well, they are your enemy. You may do with them as you please, just bring the pieces of the Nabu Gene Heartstone. You will be well-rewarded for your service to me. I am the spirit of Despair and I will guide you during this mission. Now, wake up and good hunting." The voice says while slowly fading, but the presence is there.

Interaction: Daenerys Targaryen (Thoros' POV)

Thoros waked up from this strange world. He doesn't know idea where he is and what is going on, all he remembers is that he was sleeping in the cave after that tiring..brutal raid from the Freys in the Riverlands ordered by Lady Stoneheart. He slowly gets up, no idea what is going on and who the bloody hell is speaking, he looked at his surroundings and there were strange creatures all over him until he sees Daenerys Targaryen which she is very known in Westeros.

Thoros approached to the confused Daenerys. "Where the bloody hell am I?" the confused Daenerys said. "I don't know, my queen." Thoros said sarcastically. Daenerys glared at Thoros and she said, "Thoros of Myr!? You look different." Thoros chuckled, "the Lord of Light made me different, my queen." Thoros kneeled to Daenerys Targaryen for a respect. Daenerys was surprised. "I assume you still swear allegiance with the usurper?" Daenerys ask. Thoros replied, "Not anymore, my queen. House Baratheon of King's Landing is now a Lannister puppet after Robert died." Daenerys nodded. "By the way where are we? The people of Meereen needs me." Thoros replied, "That is I don't know of." and then Thoros & Daenerys look at their surroundings, having no idea what's going on at all.

Interaction: Melting, Penny, Hiropon.

Mizelia looks at Bulvarr while they walk around the place "What is a Dragonborn and how does Skyrin?" Mizelia asks Bulvarr

"The Dragonborn is a person with the soul of a dragon, I can use the power of a dragon, also known as a Thu'um, a Shout. For a normal being it takes years, even decades to learn the most simple shout. I can learn one in just seconds. Skyrim is a cold province in Tamriel. It's home of the Nords. Where are you from, Mizelia?"

"I am from Coruscant, the capital of the Galactic Republic. But I was before I came here on Tatooine, a desert planet. I guess you don't know about spacetravel?" Mizelia says on which Bulvarr shakes his head "I see..." Mizelia replies.

After a while the two notices three others and walk towards them, Mizelia walk with a calm walk but Bulvarr seems more cautious.

billthesomething said:
Interaction: Penny, Hiropon. @Thepotatogod

Melting awoke to his body hurting all-over, which wasn't too unusual for him. He was always tired and in-pain from his body constantly healing and melting, so he was used to it by now. He looked around himself it and all he saw was beauty, A literal paradise that surrounded him. something that was very uncommon in his harsh and cruel world. he pushed himself of the ground and began walking around the garden.

His walk was mostly quiet, aside from the various sounds that the nature around him provided, as well as the soft squelch his feet let out with each step. he had thought he had lost his weapons when he awoke. but the rattling sound coming from behind him assured him, that he had his guns and wrench with him. He drew out his shotgun as he heard Hiropon and Penny talking. He was hidden behind some foliage and watched the two with interest as they interacted, it was minute before Melting decided to step out and reveal himself. "Hello" his was gurgled but understandable
Interaction:Melting(@billthesomething ),Mizelia, Bulvarr(@Donder172 ),Thoros, Daenerys(@Emperor Ploppa )

"A-ah!" Penny gasped in shock as she saw the sheep's decaying skin, showing a bit of it's skull. "Oh dear, are you okay little lamb? You don't look so good" she said as she sat down to level the lamb. she was shivering, scared for the poor lamb's life. apthough the lamb seemed to be used in it's body.

Hiropon turned to see the others waking up, seemed to grow aquanted with each other.

"Ah, greetings. I assume you all aren't familiar to where we are?" The warrior said, adjusting his mask.

Thepotatogod said:
Interaction:Melting(@billthesomething ),Mizelia, Bulvarr(@Donder172 ),Thoros, Daenerys(@Emperor Ploppa )
"A-ah!" Penny gasped in shock as she saw the sheep's decaying skin, showing a bit of it's skull. "Oh dear, are you okay little lamb? You don't look so good" she said as she sat down to level the lamb. she was shivering, scared for the poor lamb's life. apthough the lamb seemed to be used in it's body.

Hiropon turned to see the others waking up, seemed to grow aquanted with each other.

"Ah, greetings. I assume you all aren't familiar to where we are?" The warrior said, adjusting his mask.
Mizelia looks at the others "No, we don't. I take you don't know either. First I was on Tatooine, a desert planet and suddenly I wake up here. But this place is peaceful... as if we're on Tython... I wonder if we are on Tython."

Bulvarr looks at the warrior's mask,then at the rest of the group "Since we probably got something in common as goal, perhaps we can introduce ourself to each other. My name is Bulvarr Bearclaw, I am a Nord from the region Skyrim in Tamriel. I am a Dragonborn, or Dovakhiin in the dragon tongue."

Thepotatogod said:
"A-ah!" Penny gasped in shock as she saw the sheep's decaying skin, showing a bit of it's skull. "Oh dear, are you okay little lamb? You don't look so good" she said as she sat down to level the lamb. she was shivering, scared for the poor lamb's life. although the lamb seemed to be used in it's body.
Interaction: Penny

"I am not a lamb or sheep, I don't know what I am. but i ain't a sheep." Melting said with slight more frustration then he perhaps intended, he stepped away slightly from the emotional android "And I Hurt, but i am used to it. so i guess i am okay" she was very okay but her showing concern for him, was quite foreign to him so he was unsure on how to properly respond to her. "My Name is Melting"

Interaction:Plaque Knight (@billthesomething)

Raul became nervous as he looked around his new location "Where am I, is this hell. Am I in hell, for what I haven't done anything bad," he walked around keeping his guard up, trying to stay positive. He saw a plaque doctor and went up to him "Hey buddy when did it become Halloween for you. I mean birds aren't really that scary," he said giving a brown, tooth smile. He tipped his cowboy hat and placed his hands on his sides waiting for an answer.

Donder172 said:
Interaction:

Darth Nox (@Donder172 )

Omega(@Thepotatogod )

"You have been chosen as my champions and I require your service. There are pieces of an ancient treasure that you have to find and to collect. With these pieces I can destroy Hope, but you will not be alone. Hope will most likely send her own champions as well, they are your enemy. You may do with them as you please, just bring the pieces of the Nabu Gene Heartstone. You will be well-rewarded for your service to me. I am the spirit of Despair and I will guide you during this mission. Now, wake up and good hunting." The voice says while slowly fading, but the presence is there.
"Ugh. . ." A warrior with a wolf mask groaned, sranding up. "Where in the Archfiends am i?" he sighed, looking around. They seemed to be in some sort of throne room with a bunch of random people lying in the ground. Soon, a loud groan filled the room, as a giant machine came to life.

". . .Uuuuuoooooh." It groaned, floating as it did so.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?! A machine?!" He wolf scoffed angrily, unleashing his claws. the machine groaned once more, except a little shorter his time.

"Wait, you can't talk? Are ya mute or somethin'?!" He asked, looking at him impatiently. The large machine nodded. "Tsk. First the execution, now this?! Argh!!" he furiously scratched his head in confusion, frustrated on what's going on. "Gah, forget it! If you're a machine, then you have a name right?" he asked, the machine groaned, nodding.

"Omega, huh?" The said, looking at the robot more intently. It seemed to have a gigantic sword and looks capable enough for battle. "The name's Madfang Ragewolf! Don't forget it, dammit!" he introduced himself entheustiastically.

--------------------

Interaction:Melting(@billthesomething ), Mizelia, Bulvarr(@Donder172 )

"I-i see. . ." Pennt replied, standing up, "I am Penny, it's nice meeting you Melting!" she smiled, hoping to cheer the mutant up.

"I am Hiropon, Current leader of the Patapon Tribe" Hiropon said, looking at the two. "If this 'Tython' place is a large and seemingly endless sky, then i agree. I haven't seen any land other than that building." he said, pointing at the cathedral in his right.

Thepotatogod said:
"Ugh. . ." A warrior with a wolf mask groaned, sranding up. "Where in the Archfiends am i?" he sighed, looking around. They seemed to be in some sort of throne room with a bunch of random people lying in the ground. Soon, a loud groan filled the room, as a giant machine came to life.
". . .Uuuuuoooooh." It groaned, floating as it did so.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?! A machine?!" He wolf scoffed angrily, unleashing his claws. the machine groaned once more, except a little shorter his time.

"Wait, you can't talk? Are ya mute or somethin'?!" He asked, looking at him impatiently. The large machine nodded. "Tsk. First the execution, now this?! Argh!!" he furiously scratched his head in confusion, frustrated on what's going on. "Gah, forget it! If you're a machine, then you have a name right?" he asked, the machine groaned, nodding.

"Omega, huh?" The said, looking at the robot more intently. It seemed to have a gigantic sword and looks capable enough for battle. "The name's Madfang Ragewolf! Don't forget it, dammit!" he introduced himself entheustiastically.

--------------------

Interaction:Melting(@billthesomething ), Mizelia, Bulvarr(@Donder172 )

"I-i see. . ." Pennt replied, standing up, "I am Penny, it's nice meeting you Melting!" she smiled, hoping to cheer the mutant up.

"I am Hiropon, Current leader of the Patapon Tribe" Hiropon said, looking at the two. "If this 'Tython' place is a large and seemingly endless sky, then i agree. I haven't seen any land other than that building." he said, pointing at the cathedral in his right.
Mizelia: "Tython is the homeplanet of the Jedi. The Jedi Order was created on Tython. Tython is a planet in the deep core. It's mostly forests and mountains... at least that's what I saw, Tython remains large unexplored. My name name is Mizelia, I am from Coruscant. I'm a Jedi Knight. This could be Tython... perhaps in the past. Perhaps Kaleth? Or maybe something else... Maybe Alderaan... if so then I hope we could find House Organa here. They could help."

Donder172 said:
Interaction:

Darth Nox (@Donder172 )

Omega(@Thepotatogod )

Interaction: Jacket. Postal Dude P.O.V

"Ah Fuck." The Postal Dude said as he rose from his sleep, he was expecting to wake up on the floor of his trailer having been pushed out of the bed by his fat bitch of a wife, While having her snore like a fucking elephant in the background. But no he woke up to what looked like a some kind of fancy ass medieval Castle. "Well i won't find out anything by sitting on my ass" he said before getting up from the comfortable floor that he had been placed on.

His walk much like Melting was quiet and uneventful though he did find his dog Champ. right outside the room he woke up in, Postal Dude was beginning to think he was the only one around, until he came upon the throne room and saw a bunch of people laying on the floor. "Fuck. this must be one hell of a bad trip Champ." The dog simply let out a bark in respond. he ran over to a person leaning against a wall and wearing a chicken mask, the chicken mask wearing man looked to the dog and give him light pat on the head "Champ Get back here!!" Postal Dude said as he ran after his dog. Jacket only gave the man quick look over before turning his focus towards nothing once again

"Don't run off like that Champ" The Postal Dude said to Champ while flicking the dog's nose.
"Yours?" Jacket asked having looked back over Postal Dude after having heard the man's dog give a light whine when he was flicked "Yes, fucking sir. I am Postal Dude. and yes that is my actual fucking name. My Dad was a fucking douche" "I am Jacket"

Shammy the Shamrock]Location: Nether Castle Interaction:Plaque Knight ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26979-billthesomething/ said:
@billthesomething[/URL])

Raul became nervous as he looked around his new location "Where am I, is this hell. Am I in hell, for what I haven't done anything bad," he walked around keeping his guard up, trying to stay positive. He saw a plaque doctor and went up to him "Hey buddy when did it become Halloween for you. I mean birds aren't really that scary," he said giving a brown, tooth smile. He tipped his cowboy hat and placed his hands on his sides waiting for an answer.

Interaction: Raul.

"Halloween? Hee Hee, never heard of it" Plague Knight said as he looked over the zombie looking man "And this grab is essential for my work" Plague Knight said

billthesomething said:
Interaction: Jacket. Postal Dude P.O.V

"Ah Fuck." The Postal Dude said as he rose from his sleep, he was expecting to wake up on the floor of his trailer having been pushed out of the bed by his fat bitch of a wife, While having her snore like a fucking elephant in the background. But no he woke up to what looked like a some kind of fancy ass medieval Castle. "Well i won't find out anything by sitting on my ass" he said before getting up from the comfortable floor that he had been placed on.

His walk much like Melting was quiet and uneventful though he did find his dog Champ. right outside the room he woke up in, Postal Dude was beginning to think he was the only one around, until he came upon the throne room and saw a bunch of people laying on the floor. "Fuck. this must be one hell of a bad trip Champ." The dog simply let out a bark in respond. he ran over to a person leaning against a wall and wearing a chicken mask, the chicken mask wearing man looked to the dog and give him light pat on the head "Champ Get back here!!" Postal Dude said as he ran after his dog. Jacket only gave the man quick look over before turning his focus towards nothing once again

"Don't run off like that Champ" The Postal Dude said to Champ while flicking the dog's nose.
"Yours?" Jacket asked having looked back over Postal Dude after having heard the man's dog give a light whine when he was flicked "Yes, fucking sir. I am Postal Dude. and yes that is my actual fucking name. My Dad was a fucking douche" "I am Jacket"

Interaction: Raul.

"Halloween? Hee Hee, never heard of it" Plague Knight said as he looked over the zombie looking man "And this grab is essential for my work" Plague Knight said

Interaction: Plaque Knight

Raul looked confused "What exactly do you work at, a super mart. I have never seen anything like you where I am from, then again I have no idea where I am." He looked around seeing the hell he was in, he took out on of his revolvers and became ready to fight.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia: "Tython is the homeplanet of the Jedi. The Jedi Order was created on Tython. Tython is a planet in the deep core. It's mostly forests and mountains... at least that's what I saw, Tython remains large unexplored. My name name is Mizelia, I am from Coruscant. I'm a Jedi Knight. This could be Tython... perhaps in the past. Perhaps Kaleth? Or maybe something else... Maybe Alderaan... if so then I hope we could find House Organa here. They could help."
Interaction:Mizelia, Bullvarr(@Donder172 ),Melting(@billthesomething

"Jedi Knight? I have no idea what a jedi is, but i'll guess it's some sort of swordsman." Hiropon rubbed his chin, looking at the giant cathedral. "Hey. . .Do you think it's okay to leave the other guys on the ground?" he turned to the group, about to enter the cathedral.

Thepotatogod said:
Interacting: Penny

"I-i can say the same Penny." Melting was beginning to Relax slightly around the android, that was also something very foreign to him. Back home you would have to go to sleep with weapon wrapped tightly in your hands or else your dead meat "I-i am s-sorry for being r-rude to you. i am just so unused to such p-pleasa-antry" Melting said having felt slight guilt for his earlier behavior around Penny

Interaction: Raul @Shammy the Shamrock

Plague knight was getting annoyed by the ghoul's quips "No I am alchemist, I Brew potions and create bombs. boom. I am Plague Knight"

Name:
Archdemon Urthemiel

Interaction:
Everyone

A deep growling could be heard within the room, in the far end of the room in a corner was a giant figure. What it was was unknown due to the darkness that surrounded it but two other creatures emerged from the corner, An Ogre and a Hurlock Alpha decorated in armor. The Hurlock looked at the group but made no attempt to attack, but it immediately looked behind it when the figure in the shadows started to get up. The growling was ever deeper than before and dark red eyes glowed in the dark. It walked out of the shadows to reveal a Dragon looking creature but it looked more corrupted and evil. It then began screeching as if it was calling for something or to have everyone's attention on it, whatever the case it was not pleasant and it could send shivers down anyone's spine. The beast took a couple steps closer to the group, it's grossly even deeper than before.

@Donder172 @billthesomething @Emperor Ploppa @Thepotatogod @Shammy the Shamrock @JackOfHearts

Thepotatogod said:
Interaction:Mizelia, Bullvarr(@Donder172 ),Melting(@billthesomething
"Jedi Knight? I have no idea what a jedi is, but i'll guess it's some sort of swordsman." Hiropon rubbed his chin, looking at the giant cathedral. "Hey. . .Do you think it's okay to leave the other guys on the ground?" he turned to the group, about to enter the cathedral.
"Actually, Jedi are peacekeepers, Jedi Knight is only a title, there are a lot of different paths to choose, there are swordmen, guardians but also consulars, diplomats, archeologists, healers, sentinels and seers. I am a healer."

Archdemon said:
Name: Archdemon Urthemiel

Interaction:
Everyone

A deep growling could be heard within the room, in the far end of the room in a corner was a giant figure. What it was was unknown due to the darkness that surrounded it but two other creatures emerged from the corner, An Ogre and a Hurlock Alpha decorated in armor. The Hurlock looked at the group but made no attempt to attack, but it immediately looked behind it when the figure in the shadows started to get up. The growling was ever deeper than before and dark red eyes glowed in the dark. It walked out of the shadows to reveal a Dragon looking creature but it looked more corrupted and evil. It then began screeching as if it was calling for something or to have everyone's attention on it, whatever the case it was not pleasant and it could send shivers down anyone's spine. The beast took a couple steps closer to the group, it's grossly even deeper than before.

@Donder172 @billthesomething @Emperor Ploppa @Thepotatogod @Shammy the Shamrock @JackOfHearts
Darth Nox wakes up, noticing the giant dragon in the room "If you try to intimidate, it won't work on me." Nox said without any fear in his voice. "I am Darth Nox, I am the Heir of Tulak Hord and Lord Kallig. Who are you?" Nox asks the Dragon.

Archdemon said:

Interaction:
Everyone

"Holy Shit!!" Jacket and the Postal Dude exclaimed at the sight of the demoniac dragon. "what the fuck is that fucking thing, i think i would get used to seeing weird shit. but nope, if this is just a bad trip. I am going to find my local dealer and piss down his throat"

Archdemon said:

Interaction:
Everyone

D̵̨̜͉͕̘̜̠̰͈͟͜͠Á̝͔͎̟͙̮̬͓̣͉ͅŖ̬̻̙͖̰̬͖̪̟̳͔͉͍̕͘͡ͅĶ̷̹̘͎̤̱̪̖̞̖̘ ̙̞͈͔̣̻́͘͘͘͝M̸̤̝͖̣̣̯͇͠A̵̡̠̯̻̝̯̮͕̳Ṱ̸̨̣̣͍̝̰͈͔́͢͠T̶̨̧͙̩͚̘̹̙̲̫̫̪̦̳̝̩̬̪̼E̸͕̣̞̞̺̱̞̙̪̙̱͓̹̖̬͟Ŕ͎̥̠̠͎͉͎͕͕̝̫̤͎̟͜

Interaction: Archdemon Urthemiel

Dark Matter held his sword at the ready, staring the beast down with a menacing glare from his single eye. What was that thing? He'd never seen anything like it before. It looked...intriguing. It looked like it would be a quite a good host for his army of minions to take over... Of course, it was likely too strong willed for the minions to take over anyway. "S̷̷̛͕͕̬͈̤͔͕̘͢ͅţ̴̪̻͈̘̝̙̀̕a̧̡̬̱̝̘̗̣͚̲͓͖͈̝̮͠͝ͅͅt̛͓̗̠̦͢è̶͘͏̩̙̱̤͔̱͕̤̯ͅ ͏̹̫̰͙̜̯̝͉̙̩͖̟͟y̵̸̡̼͍̤̫͈̜̟͓̭͍͞o̴̞̦̠̖͙͙͈̫̗̟̙͠u̴͙̲̫̪̕͢͡͝r҉͏̵̥͓̳͇͜͜ ̨̼͈͇̪͇͎͘ṋ̸̴̜̹̰̻̻͍̯͉̲͈̖̕͟a͘͏͎̜̲͙̣̭̬̺͙̠̹͈̟̱̼͍̞m̲̦̣͕͖͘͘͝e҉̷̙̫͉͎̝̗̟͚́,̕҉̘̖͈̲͚͎̠͚͓͍͘͜͞ͅ ̶̴̨̥͖̩̫͖͎̱̦̰͕͙̯̝͟b̵͓̥̞̬́̀́͘ͅe̵҉̧͚̰̤̥̻̟̪͕͇͚͖̪̦̀̀i҉̢̲͇̬̹̠̺͇͔̙̗̳̦̥͈̻͕͡ͅn̷̸͏̠̗̙̟̫̹̣͔͙̫ģ̢͕̜̬̙̖̣͙̺̣̩͇̼͔͡ͅ ̴̧̨̛̫̱͎̞͉̮̝͙̳͓̤̞̲͓̩͡ơ̷̵͔̲̻͍̱̪̗̕͘ͅf̭͓̲̠̠̼̩̯̭̗̟̖̰͖̘̲̙̀̀̀͟͠ ̹͍͙͈͙̳͍͓̗̭͉͍̜̫̥̹̕͞ͅͅf̢̰͙̟̙̺̩͘͠o̷͚͕̣̖̰̩̕͟ư̴̛̖̳͖̪̦͔̩̠̬̻̦̞͕̞̳͢l̡̹̣̻̭̲̟̜̫͖̺͕͔ ̧̡̥̪̜̬̱̜͘͟ą̯̳̱͟ͅp̡҉̢͔̼͈̳̫̭͓̱͕͔̬͎͇͘̕p̵̸͔̮̖͇͕̭̙̳͜e̡͏̵̨̧̟̼̮͔̤̠̫̖̜̳̯̟͖͇̟̝͈̬̺a̵̢̛̮̺̩̟̹̱̩̗͜͞r͜͏̳̫̟̭̱̲̠̬̖̯̭̝̮̱̺a̡҉̷̡̹̼͈̝̲̝̯͖̠̭̙n̛͏͙͙͈̰̤͖̙͇͕̬͔̩͠ç̷̜̳̻̳̥̕͟͝e̢̢̘̹͕̳̣͈̖͘͟͡.̥̟̮͓̺̘̝̼̭͍͕̫̺͕̕͟͡" He says, staring intently at the beast. It didn't look like it would pose much of a threat to him.

Donder172 said:
"Actually, Jedi are peacekeepers, Jedi Knight is only a title, there are a lot of different paths to choose, there are swordmen, guardians but also consulars, diplomats, archeologists, healers, sentinels and seers. I am a healer."
Darth Nox wakes up, noticing the giant dragon in the room "If you try to intimidate, it won't work on me." Nox said without any fear in his voice. "I am Darth Nox, I am the Heir of Tulak Hord and Lord Kallig. Who are you?" Nox asks the Dragon.
billthesomething said:
"Holy Shit!!" Jacket and the Postal Dude exclaimed at the sight of the demoniac dragon. "what the fuck is that fucking thing, i think i would get used to seeing weird shit. but nope, if this is just a bad trip. I am going to find my local dealer and piss down his throat"
JackOfHearts said:
D̵̨̜͉͕̘̜̠̰͈͟͜͠Á̝͔͎̟͙̮̬͓̣͉ͅŖ̬̻̙͖̰̬͖̪̟̳͔͉͍̕͘͡ͅĶ̷̹̘͎̤̱̪̖̞̖̘ ̙̞͈͔̣̻́͘͘͘͝M̸̤̝͖̣̣̯͇͠A̵̡̠̯̻̝̯̮͕̳Ṱ̸̨̣̣͍̝̰͈͔́͢͠T̶̨̧͙̩͚̘̹̙̲̫̫̪̦̳̝̩̬̪̼E̸͕̣̞̞̺̱̞̙̪̙̱͓̹̖̬͟Ŕ͎̥̠̠͎͉͎͕͕̝̫̤͎̟͜

Interaction: Archdemon Urthemiel

Dark Matter held his sword at the ready, staring the beast down with a menacing glare from his single eye. What was that thing? He'd never seen anything like it before. It looked...intriguing. It looked like it would be a quite a good host for his army of minions to take over... Of course, it was likely too strong willed for the minions to take over anyway. "S̷̷̛͕͕̬͈̤͔͕̘͢ͅţ̴̪̻͈̘̝̙̀̕a̧̡̬̱̝̘̗̣͚̲͓͖͈̝̮͠͝ͅͅt̛͓̗̠̦͢è̶͘͏̩̙̱̤͔̱͕̤̯ͅ ͏̹̫̰͙̜̯̝͉̙̩͖̟͟y̵̸̡̼͍̤̫͈̜̟͓̭͍͞o̴̞̦̠̖͙͙͈̫̗̟̙͠u̴͙̲̫̪̕͢͡͝r҉͏̵̥͓̳͇͜͜ ̨̼͈͇̪͇͎͘ṋ̸̴̜̹̰̻̻͍̯͉̲͈̖̕͟a͘͏͎̜̲͙̣̭̬̺͙̠̹͈̟̱̼͍̞m̲̦̣͕͖͘͘͝e҉̷̙̫͉͎̝̗̟͚́,̕҉̘̖͈̲͚͎̠͚͓͍͘͜͞ͅ ̶̴̨̥͖̩̫͖͎̱̦̰͕͙̯̝͟b̵͓̥̞̬́̀́͘ͅe̵҉̧͚̰̤̥̻̟̪͕͇͚͖̪̦̀̀i҉̢̲͇̬̹̠̺͇͔̙̗̳̦̥͈̻͕͡ͅn̷̸͏̠̗̙̟̫̹̣͔͙̫ģ̢͕̜̬̙̖̣͙̺̣̩͇̼͔͡ͅ ̴̧̨̛̫̱͎̞͉̮̝͙̳͓̤̞̲͓̩͡ơ̷̵͔̲̻͍̱̪̗̕͘ͅf̭͓̲̠̠̼̩̯̭̗̟̖̰͖̘̲̙̀̀̀͟͠ ̹͍͙͈͙̳͍͓̗̭͉͍̜̫̥̹̕͞ͅͅf̢̰͙̟̙̺̩͘͠o̷͚͕̣̖̰̩̕͟ư̴̛̖̳͖̪̦͔̩̠̬̻̦̞͕̞̳͢l̡̹̣̻̭̲̟̜̫͖̺͕͔ ̧̡̥̪̜̬̱̜͘͟ą̯̳̱͟ͅp̡҉̢͔̼͈̳̫̭͓̱͕͔̬͎͇͘̕p̵̸͔̮̖͇͕̭̙̳͜e̡͏̵̨̧̟̼̮͔̤̠̫̖̜̳̯̟͖͇̟̝͈̬̺a̵̢̛̮̺̩̟̹̱̩̗͜͞r͜͏̳̫̟̭̱̲̠̬̖̯̭̝̮̱̺a̡҉̷̡̹̼͈̝̲̝̯͖̠̭̙n̛͏͙͙͈̰̤͖̙͇͕̬͔̩͠ç̷̜̳̻̳̥̕͟͝e̢̢̘̹͕̳̣͈̖͘͟͡.̥̟̮͓̺̘̝̼̭͍͕̫̺͕̕͟͡" He says, staring intently at the beast. It didn't look like it would pose much of a threat to him.

Interaction: Everyone

Urthemiel while the group was nothing like the inhabitants of Thedas they still were weak. The Dragon understood their speech as she was once an old God but her speech could only be understood by those who either were Darkspawn and other blighted creatures or by a grey warden. She screeched once more before continuing her approach staring intently at Dark Matter determining if he was a threat but sensing no blight in it any danger it possessed soon dissipated. The ogre and Hurlock intently watched the group, eager to shed their blood but it was apparent through unspoken communication that they were holding back, by what was unknown.

Name: Thoros of Myr and Daenerys Targaryen

Interaction: Hiropon (@Thepotatogod)

As this unfamiliar warrior approached Thoros and Daenerys. Daenerys turned to the warrior and she said, "You're correct, could you please tell us where we are?" and then Thoros looked at Daenerys and he said in the High Valyrian language (which the Warrior couldn't understand), "My queen, I don't trust this, I'll protect you when something happens..even I didn't protect a powerful noble before." Thoros chuckled and Daenerys nods.

--------

Name: The Night's King

Interaction: None

The Night's King's eyes opened as a thick of a cold ice. He was confused, doesn't know where he is and why is he here, as he slowly getting up, he realized he isn't in the Frostfang Mountains which to begin another attack against the Wildlings, he doesn't like this place due that it has a Valyrian background. He looked at his surroundings and he saw some people. Some where human..but some where not. He seems confused. His generals were not here, not even his army of wights.

As he heard a dragon screeched from no where, he slowly believes that he is in Valyria..but wait Valyria is destroyed and a cursed place. He looked at the dragon but not satisfied enough, he then turned to the humans..wearing a weird clothes that he didn't see before and there were also some strange creatures he doesn't know of and then he sees a creature and a demonic dragon ready to fight each other. He just stand there and watch.

Archdemon said:

Urthemiel while the group was nothing like the inhabitants of Thedas they still were weak. The Dragon understood their speech as she was once an old God but her speech could only be understood by those who either were Darkspawn and other blighted creatures or by a grey warden. She screeched once more before continuing her approach staring intently at Dark Matter determining if he was a threat but sensing no blight in it any danger it possessed soon dissipated. The ogre and Hurlock intently watched the group, eager to shed their blood but it was apparent through unspoken communication that they were holding back, by what was unknown.

"Well,well.well! Nice Group we have here!" Ragewolf cackled, walking near the awakened group. Omega groaned loudly, for everyone to know of his presence. He suddenly drew his Giant Laser Sabre from his back, as if he was engaging the dragon. "Woah Omega! Chill!" Ragewolf laughed, turning to Omega. "Aren't we supposed to be comrades with them?"

Omega groaned once more, nodding slowly.

"Of course they look like a threat, we're demons for crying out loud!" Ragewolf angrily replied, "Besides, aren't you supposed to be the 'Devil Reploid' and shit like that?!"

Omega groaned, lowering his blade. Looking around, it seemed as if there was no normal humanoid in the area.

"Well, let's start with introductions. Although i don't think the dragon could tell us their name." Ragewolf chucked, "The name's Madfang Ragewolf. This big guy over here is Omega. Trust me, i have no idea where the hell we are." He said, as if anyone listened.

-----------------------------------------

Interaction:Melting(@billthesomething ), Thoros of Myr, Daenerys Targarys(@Emperor Ploppa )

"I have no idea m'lady." Hiropon said, turning to the two. "From the looks of it, it's like a paradise of sorts. Only in the middle of nowhere in the skies." He said, looking above once more. "But let me ask you something, if i may, did you two hear a voice before you woke up?" He asked with curiosity, since no one knew how they got here.

"Apology accepted!" Penny smiled, cheerfully forgiving melting as she petted him. "I'm sure you can be a great person someday, i believe so!"

Thepotatogod said:
"Well,well.well! Nice Group we have here!" Ragewolf cackled, walking near the awakened group. Omega groaned loudly, for everyone to know of his presence. He suddenly drew his Giant Laser Sabre from his back, as if he was engaging the dragon. "Woah Omega! Chill!" Ragewolf laughed, turning to Omega. "Aren't we supposed to be comrades with them?"

Omega groaned once more, nodding slowly.

"Of course they look like a threat, we're demons for crying out loud!" Ragewolf angrily replied, "Besides, aren't you supposed to be the 'Devil Reploid' and shit like that?!"

Omega groaned, lowering his blade. Looking around, it seemed as if there was no normal humanoid in the area.

"Well, let's start with introductions. Although i don't think the dragon could tell us their name." Ragewolf chucked, "The name's Madfang Ragewolf. This big guy over here is Omega. Trust me, i have no idea where the hell we are." He said, as if anyone listened.

Interaction: Ragewolf & Omega

Dark Matter stared intently at Ragewolf and Omega. The one whom had been introduced as Omega seemed to be a threat, but the one who introduced himself as Ragewolf didn't seem to pose a threat. In fact, it looked quite easy to kill. "̴̡̝̠̪͚̯̹͢W̢҉͟͏̜̭͓̭̺͖͚̼͙͓͔̩͓̯̼̗̩h̢̺̼͙̣͙̖̯̦̠̙̜̗̝̹̤̦͢ͅa̴̛͢҉̧̘͚̲͕͇͕̬̗̲̘̟t̶̢͙̺̪͔̰̼̺̥͙̙ ̡͓̤̖̯̯̫̱͇̺͎̱͎͕̤͚͘͠͠͡m̧̤̤̱̟̰̲̼̙̭̫͈̞̟̱ͅa̷̫̲͓̙̣̙͙͖͙̼̙͕̼̦̱͚̝͢͠ͅņ̛̥͉̦͕n̶̠̣͇̘͕̗̭ͅe̟̤̝̫̺̪͍̮̙̲̠͜͝ŕ҉̹̖̫̘͎̖͎̟̰̹̮͙̝̗ͅ ̧̙͎͙̯̀͢o̷̴̴̺͓̺̤͉̮̜͇͜f̺͎͙̲̞͓̪̯̜͈̠͍͎̼̤̭̮̜͟ ̵̶̛̫̥͕͕p͡͏̡̼͍̣̞͓͍̻̘͕̝̦̮͔̼̥͍͈̣ị̛̛̞̞͚̙̱͞͞ţ̵͉̻͕̮̘̦͉͇͘͟͞i̛҉̼̫͖̖̠͙͚̝́f҉̨̨̣̪̮̮͘̕ų͟҉̸̫̜̣͉ļ̛͈͚̩͔͓̼͕͈̙͢ ̡̨͓̩̳͕̼͇̬̝̬̯̞̬͘͢͟ͅͅç҉̲̻̗͍̫r̶̴͖̩̠̙͔̳̞͈͕͔̙͟ȩ̸͈͍̰̱̬̬̥̰̻̯a̡̨̮̟̤̱̻̺͉̗t́͘͟͝͏̰̫̩̹͙͈̗̣̱͓͍͚͈ͅͅư̶̵͠҉̙͚͎̦̦̼̮͎͚̝̼̭̤̮r̷̫̜͙̝̖͙̗̪͡ḛ͎̝͉̝͎̠͈̜̫͓̙̖̲́ ̴̢̛̭̞̺̭̤̯̱͓̯͕̦͔̦͍̘̘̝̟̯ḁ̸̢̙̞̞͓̖̞͇̖̙̮̝͘͜͠r̡̡̨͏͇͙̖͔̰̙̰̞͖̥̲̝e҉̦͎̙͉̺͉͔͍̭͇̼̯̣͔̦ͅ ̴̻̪̺̬͚͔̦̺̭̦̜̙̯̯̫͡͡y̵̴̢̠̞̘͙͇̭͈̼̣͖͠ơ̵͍͍̗̜̜̫̟͎͎͓̼͎̤ư̵̢͇̦̭̪͖̯̳͘̕ͅͅ ̀͝҉̨̲̳̱͕̞̙͔̘͍͢ͅs̴͏̕͏͖̺̟͉̺̦̲͢u͏͔̣͍̹̜̻̳͖̲̩̤̟̞̥̬̪́̕͝͝ͅͅp̧̨̜̹̮̺̬̞̮̻͕̫͟͠ͅͅp̶̷̛̛̩̻̦̹̫̠͙̹̪͉̜̞̝̭͚͇o̡͠͞͏̰̬͖̝̪̺̱̣͙̙͖̭̗s͏̞̟̯̻̜̜̣̱͇͎̱̤̱̱̰̺̕͝ͅḛ̢͉̭̝̻̥̖̱̮̕͝͡d̡̪̺̰͉̦͟ ̴̨͈̻͉͉͡͠t̵̡̬̣͍̪̲̞͝o̷̷͝͏̷̝̜͎̲̹̦̱̟̫̣̬̟͓ͅͅ ͏̡͙̙̫̣̳̬̹̲b̸̸̶͎̫̙̹̰̘͟e͢҉̺̖̭̤̬̩̣̹͎̩̯̪̦͍̹̣͖,̴̹̱͍̺̝̫͔͎̖̝̣͈̙̣̦̹̹̣́̀͠͡ͅ ̨̧̭̘̖̗̦̻̦̝̬̰͔͍̪̹̖̫͚̟ͅò҉̞͉̯̩͞n̵̶̡̛͎̦̮̤̻̪͉͕͞e̢̙̪͉̣͎͟ͅͅ ̶̸̷̼̜̱̦͇͜͠k̡̡̞̩̜̦͍͚̥̦̫̹͘ń̶̷͎̝̫̭̣̜̱̘̱͍̯͍͉͎̱͎́͢ó̷҉̟̹̭͍͇̪̻̻w̵̴͉̮̫͔̱̦̯͎̕͞n̛҉͏̴̶̥͍̯͍̬ ̴̸̧̟͎̦̩̮͞͝a̴̟̘̗̣̖̪̤̜̖̙͈̟̦͙̞̬̙͝s҉̴̩̯̦̯̳͖̦̭͓͕̲͙͕̦͓̺̺͜ ́҉͍̣͇̙̠̟̺͚͎̖̩̥̪͖̲͍͎Ŕ̵̻͖̩̦̺̤̱̟̬̲̤̮͎͕̘̱̱͎͓̀͠a̶̢̝̪͍̠̩̝͇͉̭͖̦̠̣͉̗͎͎̕͘ͅg̨͖̙̩̩̲̯̤͠e̵҉̷̨̼̪͕̻̯͉̣̬͎̳̦̦w̵҉̡̞̰͚̥̖̞̼̲̩o̸̖̗͉͖͢ĺ̷͕͓̣̩̠̝̰͙͕̭̻͚͖͚͈̣͓̀͞ͅf̵̢̢̳̰̳̗͈͈͎͘͟?̵̢̝̭̼̮́"̵̶̻̖͚͓̣͈́̕ He asks, turning his sole focus to Ragewolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back