• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The War Of Clans

Excellent. You see them in the lore, yet Silenus is taken by myself. Fill out the CS and i'll accept.

I think I’ll take Chiron. Could you tell me which clan each Elder belongs to?

Silenus is Steelbrand, Chiron is Shadowscars, Corona is Fallency, and Grover is Stonefury. (I kinda took three of them from the Percy jackson series cause it was right there and i wasn't feeling like making my own names so yeah XD)

Okay @ParzivalOftheOASIS what's up with the lore and the drafting? I must say the current state of it sort of saddens me because it leaves one with common questions not hard to answer, but I don't know how much you've got, have you worked out the world some more before starting the rp?

I ought to check again but I made my post and I literally have nothing to post now with the situation my character is in, really, since no one posted anything regarding her. I didn't get any alert in days.

I have just seen the main RP pages. 2 pages already? Will post my CS and main intro tomorrow

Alright. Just fill everything out, and I'm tweaking the lore to everyones perks.

I have been so freaking busy with work. Like omg im so sorry. I didn't even know this had started. So freaking sorry Z.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back