• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The War in My Head (fxf)

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
Hello! I am Iapetus! I have an idea.

Person A (who I will be playing) is a soldier who was in a war. During combat, she only made one friend, who is shot and is killed in an altercation in which she was also shot. Her injury sends her home. Problem is... Her family disowned her for being gay, which is why she joined, to get away from them.

Once she's back in the states, she's taken in by the family of her friend. It is then that she finds out that her friend was loaded. Their family is rich.

Obviously, the transition from sleeping in full combat gear in the sand, to pajamas in a mansion is going to be tough.

Staying with the family is both easy and tough at the same time. On one hand, she's allowed to do nothing and cope, which is very helpful for her situation. On the other hand, her friend's sibling (person B, you) keeps pulling her to extravagant parties and activities that she feels very out of place in.

Ending #1 would entail my character healing, then leaving to move on with their live, much to the pain of your character who wants mine to stay. Maybe your character comes with mine, maybe not...

Ending #2 would entail my character staying with your character, and living with them for a while while she takes online classes. We can decide from there whether or not if my character leaves after that.

If you're interested, please shoot me a DM with a detailed character sheet with realistic reference photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back